Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Or go home satisfied while having to do zero work.

Acoustic version by a band called Far (they had a good album, Water & Solutions). Check out the rock version, its good, and they use autotune

Hey hey hey man, this aggression will not stand. Its just a silly link

Nappy, thats no excuse

Ok, actually it is. You get a pass. You should hit her up with a "so, when's our next 'study' sesh goin down?"

Ok, dont send that

Yeah Ronald listen to those songs already.

I'm a very busy person. I have stuff. Stuff that goes on

I mean, take Tuesday for instance. I got home at 5:20. I changed clothes, cleaned, prepped, seasoned and then grilled 8 chicken breasts and 5 chicken thighs. I then folded/hung a load of clothes that was in the dryer. I emptied the dishwasher. Did the new cooking/dinner dishes and I did something else too.

That, my friend, is a busy evening. Then, at 7:15, I needed to relax. I couldnt give my full attention to those songs. Welcome to my life, brosef

Sounds like relaxing with some new jams would have been very bro and very mellow after that energy expenditure. Close your eyes and feel the Rythm man.

your style is like, I can't describe it. either you're doing a character and I love it/you or you're genuine and I genuinely hate you

• Like 1

I'm going home tomorrow. Not sure what there is to revisit. Also, her and roommate have banged within the last 3 months.

And? It could have been 3 minutes ago and that shouldn't matter to you. We don't want you to marry this girl, just to put things in her.

You watch baseball, right? The guy that's in a slump gets an end of the bat duck snort over the first baseman's head (right handed batter, obv important info) what does the play by play guy say? "That might get him started and pull him out of this drought." Same as a shooter who's missed 12 in a row and then gets a layup to fall.

This girl may be your duck snort/layup

• Like 1

your style is like, I can't describe it. either you're doing a character and I love it/you or you're genuine and I genuinely hate you

I hear what you're saying man, you dig my vibe. I dig you too bro. the ladies dig it too man.

I'm just going to drop you to the bottom of the rankings and call it a day.

Napa basically carried the thread today, though. that has to count for something. it sounded to me like he really wants to improve. that's all that matters to me.

Napa, so you become an eskimo brother with your roomie, who cares?

It didn't sound to me like he wanted to improve at all.

And Napa certainly has been quite valuable to the thread, but these are POWER RANKINGS, which is different in my head.

I've got you currently at #3 on the week, but if funyet doesn't build on his girl sleepover, you might overtake him.

I don't really care. Just pointing out that there's still some feelings there between them. And I really don't want to piss off my roommate as he's basically my only friend in town.

That being said...I wouldn't have stopped anything last night. I'm just a little leery about pushing forward to hard because I know it will get back to him.

I'm taking the promotion btw. there are like, a thousand concrete and reliable positives to it vs. one flimsy potential negative. and one of the positives is, "you get paid more money when you eventually do move to London or Sydney, if you still want to do it a year from now"

when my manager basically told me what was up this morning, it just kept running through my head, "well, if I take this, I'm basically their bitch for another year. and I don't want to be a bitch." but once I got over that, I realized there wasn't much actual downside to them giving me everything I could possibly gain in roughly the time frame I wanted it, plus or minus a month.

• Like 2

I don't really care. Just pointing out that there's still some feelings there between them. And I really don't want to piss off my roommate as he's basically my only friend in town.

That being said...I wouldn't have stopped anything last night. I'm just a little leery about pushing forward to hard because I know it will get back to him.

if you believe it could upset your friendship, why not ask him if he's cool with it?

she could absolutely be trying to **** with him by trying to **** you. but your roomie can't be pissed if you run it by him and he says nothing. I'm not saying you are OBLIGATED to do this, but you COULD do it if you were concerned about it.

Yeah, I guess I could do that. But if I'm(well, more you guys) were off in your assessment of the situation I would be sufficiently horrified for quite awhile. It's not like she manufactured this hw problem out of nowhere. It's all due by Friday and she came only having 13 of the 26 chapters HW completed. And then I was able to knock out a few chapters last night. And as long as I've known her she's always been just super flirty with her guy friends so either she wants to bone everybody or maybe she's just that way. I don't know. She's a really cool girl though and not unattractive. .