• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't care if someone is being useless and it's hurting the company. shit's gonna happen. it just feels a little more personal when there's X amount of work that has to get done, and two people are on that task, and one person does .66X while another does .34X, and they both end up looking the same to management.

my cubemate actually showed me his sheet. the guy had 150 items initialed, while only 50 of them required work. the other guy had 100 initialed, all 100 needing work. in reality, the first, lazy guy ends up looking BETTER.

you're probably right that I should just not **** with it. I probably wouldn't have said anything except he is the dude that tells me the newer girl that got a promotion shouldn't have gotten it over him, for reasons that could easily have been used against me as well, e.g. someday he's going to be all pissed when he doesn't get a promotion when I do.

Back in the top ten where I belong. Feelsjohngoodman.

If the playoffs started today...

#1 funyet vs #8 Tiltinagain

#4 TommyGavin81 vs #5 Cha! Cha!

#2 Ron_Mexico vs #7 Essay21

#3 NickCave vs #6 InternetExplorer

Today goes towards the next rankings.

I predict a historic drop for myaelf

But I'll still be better than essay.

That guy has yet to be on the correct side of a discussion, ever

I wonder if we can trade him for his roomie

Since I am being scored on this currently we have 6 yes, 7 maybe, 6 no and 45 that haven't responded. Those numbers are not really accurate though, because of the 45 some of those are husband and wife and some of the yes and no numbers include kids. So I guess I really don't know what those numbers actually mean.

Week 4 Power Rankings, 7/30/13 - 8/5/13

1. Quacktastic (+18) - Got the job

Boom!!!

I predict a historic drop for myaelf

But I'll still be better than essay.

That guy has yet to be on the correct side of a discussion, ever

I wonder if we can trade him for his roomie

I have a feeling I may set a record in the historic drop category to be nearly unbeatable after next weeks rankings come out.

I believe in you, Napa.

No you dont

Ocho, its all about sales production. They want me out, setting appointments, doing @Work presentations, selling checking accounts, creating relationships and all of that.

I have zero urge. Sadly, I dont have a fallback career

I'm debating taking a leave of absence, letting them fire me or a slip and fall. I need the money but am miserable and it aint gonna change, and thats on me. But sadly, i'm beholden to bills, so starting over in something new isnt an option. Not entirely