Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Do you have a post-dinner game plan?

I do not. My house isn't really ready for visitors yet. I NEED MORE TIME TO PREPARE. But if she absolutely has to have it, I will give it.

• Like 1

Going to dinner with that girl tonight. First official date in over a year. How much are you supposed to talk about yourself? A lot, right?

Definitely. Girls love hearing all about you, your interests, likes/dislikes and, especially, past relationships.

Bring condoms!

Just think, loog, this could be the start of a beautiful three to five year journey that ends with you inside her. Wonderful!

I normally always wear a white tee under my dress shirt. I didn't today and I'm liking how crazy it feels. I'm way out there people.

• Like 2

"normally always" heh

I really always wear a white tee under dress shirts. Where I work now we can wear dress or polo shirts. I even wear a tee under polo shirts sometimes just to prevent arm pit sweat showing. Because I hate that.

• Like 1

I don't like using "always". "never". "ever", especially at work because they seem to come back to bite you in the ass so often so I notice when people use them in funny ways like "Normally always" or "almost always".

Weird quirk I have. One of many I imagine.

I was reading an article about AROD and there was a picture of George Steinbrenner and I thought about how he was dead and it made me very focused on how I was going to die someday and I was having a little anxiety problem at my desk. I got a little upset and had to go sit in the bathroom stall to calm down. I cried a little. It was weird.

I sweat way too much to not wear a shirt underneath. There's probably a good argument to be made for me wearing two shirts. Sometimes, I just put the button-down on, and I can't even make it out of the room before I take it off again.

Arod tonight should be fun. And for most of the appeals process.

I can't imagine that a picture of a dead rich famous person who has been dead for years inflicting that kind of emotional stress on you is a good sign of things to come.

this ******* keeps coming in at 6am to stake his claim on the easiest, most plentiful work. he will even take credit for things people in India do. he then screws around in the middle and latter part of the day, because who cares, it looks like he's middle of the pack in terms of effort. so he does less work than anyone and snags two hours of OT in the process, per day. this is the same guy that was complaining to me about not getting promoted.

anyway, I had some ideas about how a manager could eliminate his bullshit scheme, and I took them to her tonight. I didn't mention his name or anything, but I was like, "Yeah, we could definitely keep people from being focused on things India has knocked out if we ran a script at the start of each day to flag those items, etc."

I'm not even in the same group as him. I just saw him gaming the system and realized how much I would despise him if I were sharing a task list with him.

We were finishing up at the client tonight and the manager (stay up, playa) was going over his notes and when he finished I asked him if he wanted to hear my notes. He said sure. I said "Mike likes to drink Soda...Lynn's car is blue" and then started giggling to much to continue and he said "wtf does any of that have to do with internal control".

And then I updated my résumé.

• Like 5

Sounds like he may need to.

ol/dr'd but it kind of works....