I Called In Sick Today

Napa seems to be two people. A bright kid that knocked out an advanced degree and secured a great paying job

The other napa is...just the opposite. Love that kid

Still gotta get strat here in orlando for a weeked

Beer news. For some reason, the fact that Fat Tire beer is now being offered in FL is a big deal. Seen it advertised 3 different placea. Rolled out yesterday.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

The tall one said he'd get back to me...Greg? But I meant to say thanks for the suggestions in the other post. I wanted to sound grateful. Not disappointed.

And I just got a call from an unknown number but because my reception is awful in my office I wasn't able to answer. May have been one of them but idk.

They are both fantastic mechanics. Just harass them. Greg is in Ankeny and Gary is in DSM if that makes a difference.

Ron you got me confused with all your compusults. Sexually, that is.

Brvy, there's a guy in west Des Moines who has a lot of favorable reviews. Just gonna look him up. I don't want to bother those guys more than I have already. Thanks anyways

Ron you got me confused with all your compusults. Sexually, that is.

Brvy, there's a guy in west Des Moines who has a lot of favorable reviews. Just gonna look him up. I don't want to bother those guys more than I have already. Thanks anyways

You can't do that to me. I'll drop a bunch spots in the rankings! I pm'd them on FB, and I'll see if either gets back to me right away. Just give me a few hours to lock something down.

Brvy knows people, making stuff happen. Dont take that potential bump in the rankings from him Nappy. Give him till end of business

• Like 1

Well ill give him to the eod as I was gonna have to do that anyways. I'm out of town rest of the week and all next week and my roommate is letting me use his car if I need it since he has a work car.

"Greg [redacted]

I talked to him on sat getting ready to call him now"

Ps Napa, Greg will charge you less than Gary, so if he really calls you, ANSWER YOUR PHONE!

WHAT!?! That's "The Mayor" Freddy Hoiberg. The greatest living Iowan. That avatar makes me super happy every time I see it. He is quite dreamy.

WHAT!?! That's "The Mayor" Freddy Hoiberg. The greatest living Iowan. That avatar makes me super happy every time I see it. He is quite dreamy.

So all the good ones died or something?

He called but because I don't get reception I missed it and he left a message saying he's going on vacation so I don't think he's gonna be able to help me. I'm going to give him a call when I get off work.

Well there's always Gary. He's very good as well, but he hasn't pm'd me back yet. Dammit, Napa, get a better phone. Help me, help you.

Did you know that Dwight Howard may have 8 kids from 8 mothers in the span of 6 years

Not to go all brvy, but what is wrong with black folks? This seems to happen at a much higher rate than whites, although the media will report a black dude doing this faster than a white guy doing it?

Pull out and blast those titties man

Is Dan talking about that today? I first heard that it was some large number from Dan a little while back. I'm surprised that isn't a bigger story, but I never really feel comfortable when an athlete's personal life is being reported on.

That's why im always passing up sex, you know, to avoid that baby mama drama. I needs my life to remain drama free.

I could go for some ice cream right now. Been awhile since I've had some.

We are having 100 people over to our property for a bonfire on the 11th. So if anyone wants to come to Chicago, let me know. I'll get you on the list.

Shake would be proud. I'm tearing up logs today with my Stihl 391.

Nah, it was mentioned by Simmons on part 1 of his Midnight Run NBA column. I researched it a little. I guess his first baby mama, who's no prize, put him "on blast" and tweeted out all the other baby mama names. I think 6 are confirmed

Wasnt he a big time jesus freak coming out of high school? Guess a lotta money and girls just throwin it at you can change a man

Wasnt he a big time jesus freak coming out of high school? Guess a lotta money and girls just throwin it at you can change a man

I thought that as well. But I don't know where I heard it.

"Jesus said, "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.""

Aint that the truth, yo!

Well, mostly because the kingdom of god is a con. He trying to get the rich to pass on their wealth to guarantee admission to the best clouds in the sky. Brilliant

• Like 1

Well, I guess I disagree that I've complained about how worthless my degree is and that I'm not actively trying to improve in my career. I'd really like to know what else I could be doing, short of going to to a doctor to fix my mental health issues, to improve my career.

Well, good then. Those promotions and $100k positions are right around the corner baby!

So I was worse than not posting? Is that what you are saying? I think Choochie is trolling me.

These are not THE rankings, they're only Whiskers rankings. Which, despite what TG said, are quite biased as they would be if anyone else put them together.

Even though, ironically, I've landed much higher the first 2 weeks than I would have imagined. Either way they're entertaining so that's all that matters.

Napa seems to be two people. A bright kid that knocked out an advanced degree and secured a great paying job

The other napa is...just the opposite. Love that kid

Still gotta get strat here in orlando for a weeked

Beer news. For some reason, the fact that Fat Tire beer is now being offered in FL is a big deal. Seen it advertised 3 different placea. Rolled out yesterday.

Fat tire is my go to, everyday beer now. Not that I drink everyday but it's what I have.

Brvy sure thinks he'd be friends with everyone.

Personally, I have my doubts

For the record, I only said I would be friends with 6 out of 18 people, which is only 33% of people in this thread. You're crazy if you don't think that number would really be closer to 75%. I think most people in the thread would bat 75% or more for friendships with other people in the thread.

For convenience:

Strat

Shake

Ocho

Randy

Wang

Thera