Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Strat, just take the stupid picture and post it here to see if TG approves. This girl might be exceptionally cool, and you're just giving up on all that happiness because you're too lazy to take a picture!? Come on man, you're better than that.

Excellent page so far

Nappy, I saw that picture. That girl was cute as hell. Screw the hookup stuff, that shit dont work. Tell her to bring some girlfriends out and let you work your magic naturally. The set up comes woth expectations

Please strat, for the love of Pete (no, not bizzle) message the girl. Live to regret doing something, no regretting something you havent done

And the only way to get good at first dates is to go on them. Screw it man, its a first date for them too. They are just as nervous as you are

Ocho, i aint got the words. You poor bastard.

Ocho, get her flowers today and be genuinely nice. Don't let the negativity keep going downhill until there is nothing left to do but divorce. Think about your kids.

ps. I might have made the situation out to be much worse than it is.

That irrelevant. He wants to stay married until his kids are 18. After that, he can take your advice.

it's strange that beating her didn't make her bitchiness go away.

you beat her after, right?

Oh! that reminds me. heard a good joke the other day: what's the difference between a dead baby and a sandwich?

I don't normally fuck a sandwich before I eat it.

But he didnt do anything wrong. She should apologize for being a twat and get him flowers, or head

Well, he didn't tell us what he did wrong over the weekend that got her pissed to begin with.

That irrelevant. He wants to stay married until his kids are 18. After that, he can take your advice.

I dont buy into that way of thinking. Just cuz ylu have a vag doesnt make you right. Especially when his visitation rights are limited. Maybe if he had a wife that wanted to blow him every morning, he could excuse some pettiness, but no, not in this case.

Fight to the death Ocho

Strat, just take the stupid picture and post it here to see if TG approves. This girl might be exceptionally cool, and you're just giving up on all that happiness because you're too lazy to take a picture!? Come on man, you're better than that.

Is he?

Is this your plan? What the hell are you talking about?

Well, he didn't tell us what he did wrong over the weekend that got her pissed to begin with.

He was breathing.

And also doesnt want to affect his power rank

That reminds me of the funny joke from the movie the campaign.

What's the difference between a washing machine and your mom? The washing machine doesn't follow me around for a week after I dump a load in it

That movie was okay. I wouldn't want to watch it again.

On Saturday night I rented 'Admission' on amazon instant video. Paul Rudd and Tina fey movie. I love them both and it was good. More of an indie than a big budget comedy. Tina fey is amazing though, really love her. I got a little emotional at the end to be honest. Just watery eyes no actual tears.

We had a list of items to do for Sunday. I went down the list and assigned 70% of those items to me. When I got to clean out the garage, I assigned it to her, which was only the 3rd thing she got on the list. She got pissy and said why can't I do that. Then after I hung a sun shade on an outside wall that gets hot, she said it's not enough and I need to do another one. She then asks me if she can put weeds in the mulching bin. I have told her at least 10 times NO, grass clippings and organic food waste only. I walk over to the compost bin and there is fresh weeds on top. I already had to dig out all the weeds and branches she put in it the previous week. For some reason she thought these bins are in place of our burn piles. The last straw was when she asked me if I had called someone, that she had just asked me the night before and knows that I did not call them when I woke up. Sent me right over the edge. So she went inside with the kids and watch TV all day while I did work around the house til 10 PM.

Some how, all of that is me being an ******* because I got pissed at all that shit happening in the span of 30 minutes.

I don't think brv has ever fought with his wife if he thinks that divorce is an option because of a fight.

I love me some Paul Rudd and Tina Fey but that looked like a formulaic piece of poo. Not worth a rental. I'll catch it on the pay channels

The Campaing is horribly silly, but it is one of those movies that I'll stop on lately and just watch for a bit

Some funny lines in it. Silly but funny

Will Ferrall, when he breaks down and loses it, screaming that his feet are tied to the pedals on this one, will probably be in my or the lady's wedding vows

Ocho, you called that person yet?

Last day for week three power rankings and I only have notes on half the posters in here.

Nick is going to be top five again on the basis of finding $5.

until tommygavin get's his dick cut off by some crazy 18 year old we're all fighting for second place

• Like 1

On Saturday my son has basketball practice in the morning and the afternoon. In between we decided to go swimming. There was some debris in the pool so I was swimming around and tossing it out. On the tile there was a dead bee, looks like it had been there for a few days. I scooped it up to toss it out and the stinger went right into my pointer finger. So if anyone was wondering if a dead bee can still sting, and still hurt. The answer is a resounding yes. My finger is still a bit puffy and sore.