I Called In Sick Today

And in an absolute emergency shake can get ahold of me if necessary. Last time I was at his place I scribbled my digits under his front porch ceiling to the left of the front door

That's making the pretty big ass....umption that shake's porch ceiling hasn't blown away in a stiff breeze.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Post away lil buddy. Just yankin your chain. Go grab a Red Bull chaser and a 5 hour energy drink. Lets see how high we can get you

I've also thought about renting a storage unit and making it into a makeshift wood shop. But I assume one big enough would be around $100/month and that seems expensive for a hobby. I guess I could try making some stuff to sell to subsidize it, but I don't know. I'm not that good of a woodworker.

I'm a hell of a woodworker, in the bedroom. Not gay sex.

Had a sweet lunch with a lady. I'm as ashamed of myself as you are. But she asked me and what was I gonna do? Say no? I don't have it in me.

It's hot outside right now, but they're saying snow tomorrow. I don't wanna believe it.

If I hit the gym onigjt it would be three days in a row. Been months since I did that. So I got that going for me.

That's making the pretty big ass....umption that shake's porch ceiling hasn't blown away in a stiff breeze.

I'm sure by the time he got up the next day it was covered up by a spider web, so he never even saw it.

How about when she calls around looking for lunch company, you ignore it like she does your texts? Did she need a sounding board for some complaints? She afraid to eat alone? Was she broke?

But have no worry, most of us have long since given up the thought of you doing the correct thinklg when it comes to this broad

Now you'll tell us that she offered to pay to prove that she's one of the good ones, or something.

Are we allowed to ask about a Beans/Shake meet up, drive by? Beans, do you not make it to FL? We have Sebring, Daytona and other spots for car people as well as lots of alcohol

Another great thing to happen to me today was not eating a donut this morning. There was a to-do in the break room and many donuts were available. I had my eye on a white icing, raspberry jelly filled goddess, but I held strong.

"Another" great thing?

If you dont try to sex this girl by the end of May, 2013, like a real effort, I'm calling for a Jeepstering of all your posts for a period of no less than one month. I dont even need you to be successful. Just some sort of closure.

What would Shia do? You KNOW he'd tap that ass. Fck her Suited, FCK HER FOR MEEEEEE

• Like 1

She did pay. Point, Essay.

I'm not sure how I feel about this being a point for you. Did you order the lobster? 'Cause then you'd have to sleep with her; you'd owe her that.

• Like 4

She ordered the risotto and she was full after.

I'm gonna try Ronny. For you, for me and especially for brvy because I know how he loves premarital sex.

We need a good hypothetical. Whiskers has been slacking on his appointed duties. I've been talking about how much I'm a pussy with women. Ronny has been giving advice he knows won't be used. Tiltys been saying retarded shit. Lets go whiskers.

Thats all I want, for you to try

And for people to get my The Girl Next Door reference

And for Napa to get a hooker

And for TG to get an STD

And for Brvy to convert to Judaism

And for Shake to MTARCYPOS

And for Whiskers to, you know, let us in

Ok, here's your freaking hypothetical. You have the power to make one of the below things happen, but you can't use it on yourself. What do you choose?

Thats all I want, for you to try

And for people to get my The Girl Next Door reference

And for Napa to get a hooker

And for TG to get an STD

And for Brvy to convert to Judaism

And for Shake to MTARCYPOS

And for Whiskers to, you know, let us in

Nice one, but tough. Do i want suited to try and fail horribly? Nah, I'd feel badly for him and proud that he finally acted like a man

Napa? Nah, cuz that would only solve his issues for a week or so

Shake? Nope, he'd be the same miserable SOB shut in no matter where he lived

TG already has an STD. Has to, no? That guy dont bag up, nor should he

Whiskers? No again. Once you let that guy in, who knows what you'll see. He's like the mafia. Once you're in, you cant get out.

Brvy - i think i'm pulling for this one, just so he'd have to admit the last 30+ years of his life has been all wrong. Wait, that seems mean.

Final answer, brvy the jew

For Shake to MTARCYPOS.

I worry about Shake almost as much as I worry about myself, which is a lot for anybody. Much less somebody I've never met. I want him to be happy.

I don't really know what BRVY THE JEW accomplishes.

I'm thinking either a Napa Hooker or Shake's New City. Probably Shake. It's a long shot, but it might be something.