I Called In Sick Today

I would bang 10 hookers tomorrow if I was allowed and haf spare cash laying around

I wanted this sort of stuff to be considered in the hypothetical. Not just who is best at getting women.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Seriously? How is anyone thinking this would be that hard (heheh)? Properly motivated it would easy to have sex with ten different women, and quickly too. Finding ten woman I'd want to sleep with for no money would be much much harder.

Seriously? How is anyone thinking this would be that hard (heheh)? Properly motivated it would easy to have sex with ten different women, and quickly too. Finding ten woman I'd want to sleep with for no money would be much much harder.

And your wife would be cool with it and/or you'd attempt it?

I haven't seem either movie.

I'm definitely a monogamous guy. Don't know if I could do an orgy. Performance and self esteem issues.

I would probably bang 10 hooker for $1 mill.

No way would I win the "first to ten" race though.

Edit: also, didn't get robbed/shot. Although, the vault was $20 grand short when I counted and I freaked out a little until the manager was like, "wait, did you count the in/out tickets?" No, *******, I didn't. Because I didn't know those were a thing.

And your wife would be cool with it and/or you'd attempt it?

Well, I thought there was a hall pass in the hypothetical.

And I should have clarified - much harder to find ten WILLING women I'd want to sleep with for free.

Anndddddd, I'm a whore.

OH, and the old lady teller who was watching me count her drawer, Ron knows the type, was complaining about me counting all her banded cash and taking a while ended up being $1 short while all the tellers who were nice to me weren't short or long. So that was nice. One of the few perks of my job.

• Like 1

I haven't seem either movie.

I'm definitely a monogamous guy. Don't know if I could do an orgy. Performance and self esteem issues.

I would probably bang 10 hooker for $1 mill.

No way would I win the "first to ten" race though.

Edit: also, didn't get robbed/shot. Although, the vault was $20 grand short when I counted and I freaked out a little until the manager was like, "wait, did you count the in/out tickets?" No, *******, I didn't. Because I didn't know those were a thing.

five guy tickets are way better.

• Like 2

Ron tried to sneak that in there, but that wasn't what I had in mind. I'm nuanced.

The only things Napa likes about his job are the things that make him feel superior to others.

And I should have clarified - much harder to find ten WILLING women I'd want to sleep with for free.

Anndddddd, I'm a whore.

Someone thinks they still have tons of game and can just pull 10 hogs in no time flat

No way I'm sleeping with ten ugly chicks for $500,000

Negro please

Someone thinks they still have tons of game and can just pull 10 hogs in no time flat

I watch Californication. All I need to do is be a semi-charming, witty, ******* with a drinking problem. I've got the requisite skills....

Honestly, though, I work in a hotel in a resort town. Six months ago would have been a lot easier, six months from now will be easier, but it would not be that hard.

I could easily do the 10 women. I have no shame and would bang 10 hogs. Ghetto chicks. Whatever it takes. It would be done within a day or two.

I too, was good at baseball. Not a traveling all star or anything. But was a nice doubles hitter, had the intangibles and caught a helluva game behind the plate. Just kinda quit playing when I was 15. My high school didn't have sports but I could've went and tried out at one of the big high schools in the city but seemed like too much effort and just got fat instead. I'm going to be playing for the fire department softball team this summer. Should be interesting. Haven't played much in 15 years but I'm sure I won't embarrass myself too much.

Started dating a new girl. She's 25, single mom (obviously, its kinda my thing), 5'2" (love the shorties), decently in shape, nice junk in the truck (which I'm looking forward to getting a better look at), Good career and still in school to better herself (will make more money than me soon), Very nice and seemingly drama-free. I can't wait til I mess this one up. I always screw up with the good ones and the skanks can't get enough. Speaking of which, the chubby blonde from last year came by to "check out the new house." Brought beer with her and 6 beers later I was entering her. Turned her down for repeat visits the last 2 nights. Don't want to go down that road. Trying to see if I can get anything serious with the new one and banging her around on the side isn't conducive to that goal. Look at me, I'm growing up.

• Like 1

I could easily do the 10 women. I have no shame and would bang 10 hogs. Ghetto chicks. Whatever it takes. It would be done within a day or two.

Look at me, I'm growing up.

Irony!

So I'm thinking about hitting up the mall Friday night, I need a new hat. It's almost summer and ill need a hat if I'm ever outside. Sure it won't be very often but I'll still need a hat that one time. So I figure why wait, get that hat now before the summer rush and all the good hats are gone.

• Like 2

You should get a fedora. I hear chicks dig those.

Well now he's definitely not getting one.

What kind of hat Suity? Sweet powder blue Royals hat? Throwback hat? Get the Marlins orange one. It pops. I have a Dolphins orange one and then they changed the logo on me. I have the new black Marlins one and I have the old school Orioles hat with the white front that they went back to last year. I bought it before I knew about the switch back. I also have a white dolphins hat and a Yankees hat. And a Dodgers one. It's very cool, actors in LA wear them. All fitted on field hats, of course.

• Like 1