• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

is that speedz for, "why would you seek to spend time with this person?"

Sort of. But hey, if she adds positively to your life more than she detracts, then that's a good thing.

she was cool as a girlfriend. believe me.

Not sure why that matters.

No thanks.

That's exactly what you would say if you wanted me to do it but as a surprise.

she was cool as a girlfriend. believe me.

I dont.

I'd bet you were just thrilled by the companionship. For any other male human being, I would have written "thrilled by all the sex" but not you.

she messaged me last night wanting to talk, and then it escalated pretty quickly into a meltdown this morning. so, that's that. the focus of the trip was my closest friend and seeing her for the first time in like four years, so I'm not really that butthurt about not getting to do London per se.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnuR3y8HUm8

Did you know that the last episode of Seinfeld aired 15 years ago?

It's kind of amazing that we still use it all the time as a reference. And that it still works so well as a reference.

• Like 1

I would have to keep working. I don't need that kind of free time. That's why I don't play the lottery. I don't think I'd like the kind of soul searching I'd have to do about myself.

So, yes, Speedz. I'd need you to fly out here to fight club me. Even though that wasn't directed towards me.

Sorry stratty. I get aggressive when my internet homies get pooped on

I'm sure she's an absolute delight to be around and deal with

• Like 1

Napa when speedzy got there your ass would be a wad of cookie dough. When he left - rock hard ass. Speedzy would harden that ass.

And napa if you didn't have to work or worry about money imagine the stress relief. You could work out every morning and eat right. Play with your kids in the park and nap and do laundry and watch TV. Cook a little, clean a little. Satisfy the wife every now and again. What a life.

Oh Ronnie no. Everything I thought I knew about you is being questioned. Fight Club is fantastic. Probably in my top 3 mentioned the other day. I wrote a 30 page scholarly research paper on it in college that got high praise from my instructor. A fantastic movie.

Other 2 goodfellas and back to the future.

Sure.

I was thinking about the discussion about hot women finding money and their aspirations and all that when I was at Starbucks this morning. There was a cute barista there. When she handed me my coffee, I noticed this huge rock on her finger. Now, I'm not some wise guy who can spot a fugazi on sight or anything, but it looked real to me. So I assume she's with a guy with money, but she's working at a Starbucks.

I don't really have any conclusions to draw or anything, but it made me think of that. Also I wanted to say fugazi.

Just because a woman is wearing a nice rock doesn't necessarily mean her husband has money. Just that he has mediocre enough credit to get financed for a nice rock.

Don't they have people that should catch that? I mean I enjoy a rape joke or rapey headline but I'm not the average newspaper reader.

I'm also not surprised Ronny hasn't been back to defend himself after this egregious man code violation. Not having sex with women is one thing, but not liking fight club is nearly unforgivable.

I think that slice of grapefruit is masquerading as a G.

No I got that. It's just so obviously stupid to do that someone needs to be fired and shake should be given their job at half the pay (still a raise to him joke).

who here doesn't need a good fight clubbing?

This guy. I got fight clubbed 6 years ago, worked out great. And all I had to do was watch Stranger Than Fiction.

Just because a woman is wearing a nice rock doesn't necessarily mean her husband has money. Just that he has mediocre enough credit to get financed for a nice rock.

Also we're assuming Whisky can tell if a diamond is real when looking at a moving specimen from a few feet away.