Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Notice: bourbon and Xanax flowing

Ya know, after the latest development.... The trip over and her apparently footing some of the bill, it's clear to me that both party's have some residual feelings. As you may remember I suggested he trek over there and snag her back many pages in the past.

By my tales one would think I'm a cold hearted bastard who thinks the worst of everyone. Nah... I have to be really ****ed over for that.

I may be totally wrong here, but my gut instinct has always been they would hook back up again. If you remember they only split due to the end of her schooling over here. I don't recall any big brawls. Every pic they posted looked like both were happy

Oh good buzz...

Anyhoo, I would suggest laying off the hate and let both of them work this out. If anything I think it wasa huge mistake bringing this up in the thread. I'd bet the garage she's read every post in here since last signing off

....I think I just saw the dog levitate. Putting glass down for a while

Yes he would and so would I. But she wouldn't do that because she sucks. This whole thing is pointless anwyways, he shouldn't e en tal to her. You can't be friends with a woman or an ex and this lady is both. So move on move out and move up. Cause it's the year of the Strat baby and nothing will stop us tonight: bailamos.

yeah what happened here?

Way to not pray that I would get the job regardless of how hard I try and the circumstances surrounding each interview. Thanks for nothing.

hahaha now you're not gonna get a job! god was totally gonna let you have one but then brv just asked for it to "work out" so you're totally effed. it'll work out all right. just like it works out for all those dead babies in africa hahahaha!

I'd bet the garage she's read every post in here since last signing off

I've assumed as much myself. makes me wonder why stratorexic is so open here.

SA, I sent you a PM. Please acknowledge that you've read it or seen it or ignored it. Feeling pretty vulnerable.

Unrelated, I assume its like 75% I get fired from this job. I don't really have any basis other than a gut feeling. Then ill be offering to S a D to get paid bank teller wages. I'm so screwed if I get fired. I'm on my way to BF Nebraska right now.

Yeah I got it. I'll hit you back when I get home and can properly type. Secrets!

If you got fired ill file a wrongful termination suit before they can even think about replacing you. So no worries there.

Attorney client privilege and all that. I advise whiskers to pay my retainer and join the circle of trust.

Also I feel like tonight is going to be a good night. Psych season premiere and we can finally learn if Henry will live or die. I know negative nancy speedz thinks he will die but I'm not buying that.

I think I deserve some recognition for "stratorexic."

It's no "stratso".

Also I feel like tonight is going to be a good night. Psych season premiere and we can finally learn if Henry will live or die. I know negative nancy speedz thinks he will die but I'm not buying that.

Nooooo, he's not going to die. But I might, since there's no tv where I'm staying so I can't watch.

but see that's the whole point because I was gonna call him stratso but then I was like no he's not fat anymore he's actually really skinny so what would I call OH YEAH STRATOREXIC SCORE

• Like 2

I think I deserve some recognition for "stratorexic."

Hey, if I dont get some sort of fake gold plated plastic trophy for a football doctored up with bamboo fuzz called wilson phillips you dont get a brav damn thing...

and like it

boy I may just have overdone it. I know I just sharted but Im going on to the chinese joint for takeout like I didnt

• Like 2