Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Ahem

I mean, he picks up the ass easier than I, but we have the same thought process

Sorry, yeah. You two are definitely cut from the same cloth.

This effing TG gets me. Bros4Life

Flatbread, yum. Good call Nappy. I was eating Jimmy Johns 2 or 3 times a week for a while there. Glad I moved to a new branch far away from JJ's

Close to a Subway now, may have it tomorrow based on you guys. The supermarket chain Publix makes a good sub. It's a huge company in FL. Most of you probably never heard of it.

I have heard of Publix. Not sure why. Probably from some friend from the south.

Not a fan of the flat bread though i've only had it for their breakfast sandwich. Which was blah.

And Jimmy Johns is so much better than subway. Mostly because they actually put meat on the sandwich rather than Subways f'ing salad sandwich with a side of

meat sliced so thin you can see through.

Napa, you can't expense internet service in the room? To "catch up on work"?

TG, correct again

Jersey Mike's makes a good sandwich. Cuts the meat right in front of you. Good bread.

JJ's is good because I like their bread. The roast beef seems a tad processed, but its all I ever got. Jersey Mike's I only get the turkey. Weird.

so I'll be in Chicago in May. You can't seem to buy single game tickets for the Cubs at the moment except on Stubhub. Any advice on where in the stadium to sit? Or knowledge about when single game seats are available? Or just general Wrigley Field experience stories.

haven't decided on my price range yet

I like the bleachers, but that's because I go to Cubs games to booze and not really to watch baseball.

If you're in the main areas of the stadium, try to avoid the rows slightly more than halfway back rows (~rows 8-10) as the views may be obstructed by the poles (poles are in row 7 or 8). Don't sit too high up (last 10 rows) in the lower deck, otherwise the upper deck obstructs fly balls.

You'll probably want to sit in the sun - most of the lower rows on the third base side, the bleachers, and the corners of the lower deck all should have sun.

Drink Old Style. Go to the batting cages at Slugger's before or after the game.

I have this as my Ipad2 isnt 3G

You can have your provider make your phone become a Wifi hotspot. I can link my IPad to my phone via Bluetooth and voila, I'm Internet surfing wherever.

Oh and I just remembered the earlier discussion about being bad at the sexing an not lasting long enough. It's not about the lasting it's about making them go pop. Haha I got initially autocorrected to make them go poop. Pop=orgasm obviously. Anywho. I don't think in my life I've ever lasted more than 10 minutes from the moment my wienis entered the lady bajingo. But who cares as long as I got mine amirite? But seriously most ladies like to be dominated and that gets them going like crazy. I'm not talking crazy costumes and masks and whips. Just a little hair pulling, spanking, mild choking. Shove em up against a wall and just be all over them. An advanced gentleman may try tying them up and a blindfold. Especially these days after 50 shades of grey. And I enjoy the build up. Crazy hardcore making out . Hands everywhere mouth everywhere and they love it too. It's like trying to jam the accelerator on a car on a cold day. If you start the engine and immediately jam the gas it's gonna take awhile to get her to 4th gear. But if its warmed up first you can get it to 4th with not as much effort. Hence the 5 minutes of penetration. Poor metaphor? Not sure it makes sense in my head. An usually I got the lady so worked up she just wants me to pound the hell out of her once I get in which doesn't lead to a long lasting session. But more often then not once I start the penetrating I'm going for pop #2 so it's all gravy. Plus you can finish quicker and roll over and pass out quicker. And scene

• Like 1

I just looked on my provider (at&t) and I didn't see an option to turn my phone into a hotspot, so, meh. My ipad is the 3g version, but I don't have a data plan because I've never needed it before. I typically stick to civilization where I can get wifi or at the very least just use my phone, which is fine. Still not sure it'd be worth it to buy the data for the ipad even if I am traveling, as again, most places will have free wifi at the hotel or at the very least 3g on my phone for the 2 hours I'll have free.

I have AT&T. It's called Tethering, napster. Call them, tell them you want to tether your IPad to your phone's 3G, although if your IPad has 3G, I don't know why you'd need to. Maybe I missed part of that discussion. They give me a plan of 4 gigs and tethering for $45. That's just the data plan. Then I gotta pay for the phone and texts. I'm just under a $100 a month. Dang, that sucks.

Not all girls like the rough stuff but TG is sure right about warming em up. Mostly anything goes if they're into it.

this is as far as got before i decided to respond. if i didn't i wouldn't remember what i wanted to say. sorry i'm saying anything at all.

I'm sure you'll discredit any male slut we have here.

Question would be, how many women have you slept with, and would you be ok with a girlfriend having that same amount of experience?

oh, herrroooooo.

well last time i sat down and thought about it i got to the low 30s without much trouble. so, if this hypothetical "girlfriend" had the same amount of experience i'd wonder why that skank gives me so much guff about me knocking on her backdoor.

I think there's a difference in dressing like a skank and actually being a skank.

you may not be a whore, but you're certainly wearing a whore's uniform.

I'm a switch hitter

you-keep-using-that-word-i-do-not-think-it-means-28816-1282288838-7.jpg

I'm a wanna be skank.

it's pretty alright for awhile.

I know one thing, I'd rather be with a girl with some experience than a girl that had only been with one or two men. Or worse, was a virgin.

meh. virgin, slut, somewhere in the middle....it's all about attitude.

I still have the unlimited data plan on AT&T and if I change that which I think you have to do to get tethering it goes away and I don't want that. I'd rather have unlimited data on my phone than be able to tether occasionally. This discussion needed to stop like five posts ago.

But bro napa. What good is an iPad if you can't use it? But yeah I get you. I had to lose my Verizon unlimited data plan after my divorce so I could get her off my plan. It was sad but the free hotspot is pretty sweet and I think I have 2gb which is way more than I need although I don't have an iPad because I'm but a poor single father public servant tryin to make it in this crazy world. This post was kinda useless but since my bro said it needed to stop I felt obligated to keep it going. Sorry bro. Still bros?

if a girl has slept with more than three guys then she is a disgusting whore and I will not touch her

how do you rape with no touching? you're talking silly dude.

So now you're dating 11 year olds exclusively?

hey, the heart wants what it wants. and my heart wants to make sure I didn't drop 800 bucks on a panel van that I'm never gonna use.

Yeah, you should just give up

So many honor students, varsity studs running around the the accounting office, rocking their letterman's jacket, holding court at the water cooler.

That would be funny if the office was like high school

it isn't? well guess I better quit smoking in the boys room and shotgunning beers in the parking lot in between clas meetings.

But what does speedz have to say about subway? You know, the important things in life.

he says subway is for lunch. men that respect themselves have something that was actually cooked for dinner. the damned tv dinner people are counting on your demographic you goddammed communist.

How do we feel about the Miami vice movie? The Michael Mann one. Personally I think it's great. Gets better every time I see it. Literally beautiful to look at.

it's an abortion run through a blender with fecal matter and thrown onto a screen. loved the show growing up and all that ********** that raped it got from the original was the location and sweeping helicopter shots.

Hank213 was funny and to the point without me needing to expound upon his views. However he mentioned something that bears a slight expound. Is that correct? Can it be singular? Anywho. Chicks who smoke. If she'll smoke a cigarette she'll smoke your cok. And if you don't smoke either a) stop being a wuss and start smoking or b) get the fck over yourself on the smell. If I hear one of you say Ew the smell is so gross I could never be with a chick who smokes ill nearly be motivated to drive to your respective POS city and slap you in the wienis. Smokers are filthy beotches and need our attention.

I like the bleachers, but that's because I go to Cubs games to booze and not really to watch baseball.

If you're in the main areas of the stadium, try to avoid the rows slightly more than halfway back rows (~rows 8-10) as the views may be obstructed by the poles (poles are in row 7 or 8). Don't sit too high up (last 10 rows) in the lower deck, otherwise the upper deck obstructs fly balls.

You'll probably want to sit in the sun - most of the lower rows on the third base side, the bleachers, and the corners of the lower deck all should have sun.

Drink Old Style. Go to the batting cages at Slugger's before or after the game.

that's what I'm talking about

I'm not talking about how napa could just jailbreak his phone to tether. I don't know anything about that.

seriously I don't

I miss shakezuma/sal paradise. I'm pretty much only posting in the evenings when I have my son and he's always in bed by like 6:00 it seems. I want to share some laughs with him. I want to giggle like school girls together. I want to give each other little massages. Maybe scrub each others backs in the bathtub. I guess I just miss my friend. :-(

Most chicks deep down like it you just gotta bring it out of them. They want to be controlled. Even the wanna be strong independent types. You can't fight biology forever. I try to win the fight. If it doesn't work I try rape.

and with rape everybody wins!

I miss shakezuma/sal paradise. I'm pretty much only posting in the evenings when I have my son and he's always in bed by like 6:00 it seems. I want to share some laughs with him. I want to giggle like school girls together. I want to give each other little massages. Maybe scrub each others backs in the bathtub. I guess I just miss my friend. :-(

aww. you're a fag. ;)

but HEY. you might be able to help me. it looks like I'm going to have to take a break in my 5x5 thing because I'm getting tremendously fat and I can't stand my pants being tight. so in order to change it up, and since I can't run anymore because apparently my knees decided to be 75 years old, I want to do a month or two of some crossfit/p90x/insanity type routine. now I know about 50 different types of exercises that fit into this category so I could pretty easily put a plan together, but I'd rather have one that's prepackaged to be all around good. you have one?