I Called In Sick Today

As if he even knows what his kids like.

He probably thinks they like Jesus.

I feel like I'd take the girl, but I do suppose it's very possible that I'd hate her. I'll take a look at what I'd be able to take with and without her. And in my opinion, you can't do this without the skylight, doctor, and hygiene products.

Half the Money

Skylight - 2

Girl - 18

Doctor - 2

Kitchen - 6

Hygiene Products - 3

Movies & TV - 4

Half the Money

Skylight - 2

Doctor - 3

TV - 7

Hygiene Products - 3

Garden - 2

Phone - 3

Unlimited Drugs - 5

Library - 4

Workshop - 6

I can use my workshop and library to figure out how to make enough stuff for a solid gym. I think there's a chance I could be convinced that video games would be more worthwhile than drugs.

It'd be nice to have a lot of sex with a hot 18 year old, but that would honestly get old at some point, and there's no way she wouldn't be annoying. You give up a LOT of stuff to do in order to have sex once or twice a day when all you have is time to fill...maybe if there was a guarantee that she'd be relatively smart and cool. When you take her, you basically give up most other forms of entertainment if you want to stay healthy.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I think computer/internet > almost everything on that list.

But you can't download or stream anything. I suppose you could communicate with other humans (or sophisticated computer programs posing as humans on a poker forum), but it doesn't get you much else. Then again, if you don't have a library there are lots of learning resources...

It'd be nice to have a lot of sex with a hot 18 year old, but that would honestly get old at some point, and there's no way she wouldn't be annoying. You give up a LOT of stuff to do in order to have sex once or twice a day when all you have is time to fill...maybe if there was a guarantee that she'd be relatively smart and cool. When you take her, you basically give up most other forms of entertainment if you want to stay healthy.

I guess I'm more optimistic that she wouldn't be terrible and would actually have more to offer than just her stunning beauty and sexual willingness. I like to think that under the circumstances we could be friends.

Year 2 is when she friend-zones me.

But you can't download or stream anything. I suppose you could communicate with other humans (or sophisticated computer programs posing as humans on a poker forum), but it doesn't get you much else. Then again, if you don't have a library there are lots of learning resources...

Oh speedz, the internet is so much more than streaming and downloading.

I guess I'm more optimistic that she wouldn't be terrible and would actually have more to offer than just her stunning beauty and sexual willingness. I like to think that under the circumstances we could be friends.

I don't know, man, if you take her there's basically nothing to do but talk to each other (and the sex). That's expecting a lot.

Oh speedz, the internet is so much more than streaming and downloading.

Meh.

I don't know, man, if you take her there's basically nothing to do but talk to each other (and the sex). That's expecting a lot.

I have a library with every book ever, so we can read together and discuss books. I have a full kitchen with an iPad full of recipes, so we can learn to cook together. I have a gym, so we can exercise together, play basketball together, and use the batting cage. That seems better to me than TV and video games. And I like TV and video games.

How about if they added the option to have your wife/girlfriend (or best friend if you're single) in there for 21 points?

That option (21)

plus full kitchen (6)

plus gym (5)

plus satellite radio (2)

plus pool table (1)

I don't know. I might need to go with the TV option instead of the gym and radio.

I have a library with every book ever, so we can read together and discuss books. I have a full kitchen with an iPad full of recipes, so we can learn to cook together. I have a gym, so we can exercise together, play basketball together, and use the batting cage. That seems better to me than TV and video games. And I like TV and video games.

Discussing books? Really?

I don't think the average hot 18 year old girl is going to add much to basketball or a batting cage. Better than alone, sure, but not by much.

Learning to cook together would be fun.

Good luck working out, playing basketball, and still wanting to have sex after a year without any hygiene products. And good luck keeping her from getting depressed without any sunlight. Gotta have that skylight, man.

How about if they added the option to have your wife/girlfriend (or best friend if you're single) in there for 21 points? Anyone picking the 18 year old over their own girl?

Probably brvy. Guy seems to hate his wife.

Let's do this.

c23ytru.jpg

Okay let's do this.

All the money:

Full kitchen - 6 (24 left)

Skylight - 2 (22)

TV + movies and TV shows - 11 (11)

Hygeine products - 3 (8)

Library - 4 (4)

Doctor - 2 (2)

Radio - 2 (0)

I assume you have to take the TV to have the movies and shows, otherwise you can't play them. Since I can't afford the internet I'll take radio to keep up with the news and listen to music. Instead of the gym I'll just do calisthenics, bodyweight training, and use canned food or something for extra weights. And for the extra $5million I can go 10 years without a girl.

The more I look at this the more I feel like the only decent quality of life wouldn't include a woman. I guess Kyrie's been right all along.

Or Yossarian. I'm once again unsure of who's who.

Good luck working out, playing basketball, and still wanting to have sex after a year without any hygiene products. And good luck keeping her from getting depressed without any sunlight. Gotta have that skylight, man.

I still have a shower. Soap is overrated.

Might as well go garden/greenhouse if you want sunlight.

How about if they added the option to have your wife/girlfriend (or best friend if you're single) in there for 21 points? Anyone picking the 18 year old over their own girl?

umm....I probably would. But I'm too old to be getting any other chances at hot 18 year olds. Plus, I looked at this as I was single.

Okay let's do this.

All the money:

Full kitchen - 6 (24 left)

Skylight - 2 (22)

TV + movies and TV shows - 11 (11)

Hygeine products - 3 (8)

Library - 4 (4)

Doctor - 2 (2)

Radio - 2 (0)

I assume you have to take the TV to have the movies and shows, otherwise you can't play them. Since I can't afford the internet I'll take radio to keep up with the news and listen to music. Instead of the gym I'll just do calisthenics, bodyweight training, and use canned food or something for extra weights. And for the extra $5million I can go 10 years without a girl.

I actually think this may be the best list practically speaking. But 10 years with no face to face human interaction, not to mention el sexo, would be tough to deal with.

I knew it.

How about:

Full kitchen (6)

Library (4)

Model train set with warehouse sized room (2)

Gym (5)

Workshop (6)

Garden/greenhouse (2)

Jacuzzi/hygiene (3)

Pool table (1)

I think those are the options that give you the most space.

I think 5 additional points for losing $5,000,000 is crap. But I think I would do it. More comfort for 10 years plus $5 mil in the bank @ 8% a year gives you $400,000 a year, pre tax without ever touching the principal. I think I could manage on that.

I think 5 additional points for losing $5,000,000 is crap. But I think I would do it. More comfort for 10 years plus $5 mil in the bank @ 8% a year gives you $400,000 a year, pre tax without ever touching the principal. I think I could manage on that.

F**k that, as soon as I get out I'm buying houses a beach house, a mountain lodge, a city apartment and a nice car. That'll cost a few million right off the bat. Plus family will expect a cut - gotta give half a mil to the parents and siblings. And throw another million to charity because I'm nice like that.

I knew it.

How about:

Full kitchen (6)

Library (4)

Model train set with warehouse sized room (2)

Gym (5)

Workshop (6)

Garden/greenhouse (2)

Jacuzzi/hygiene (3)

Pool table (1)

I think those are the options that give you the most space.

I did not know it.

I'd go workshop instead of gym (and maybe pool table, I forget how much the shop costs)...you have plenty of space already, and can build gym stuff in addition to whatever else you want.

Or you could just invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities...

F**k that, as soon as I get out I'm buying houses a beach house, a mountain lodge, a city apartment and a nice car. That'll cost a few million right off the bat. Plus family will expect a cut - gotta give half a mil to the parents and siblings. And throw another million to charity because I'm nice like that.

Spending 40% of your cash on houses may not be the best call, although I'm not sure about that. Also, if I won $5M in the lottery I'd give a bunch to family and charity, but that number gets a lot lower for me if I "earned" it by being cut off from the rest of society for 10 years. That's a long time, and the reason why I feel like we haven't put enough weight with the phone option.