Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

TV, fast food (assuming that I have to choose that or I'll starve) and hot 18 year old. If food is already there, I'll take movies and TV show instead.

Edit: guess ill push to 35 points. Go with girl for 18, TV for 7, unlimited food in kitchen for 6 and movies and TV shows for 4.

oh wait, it says forced. in that case, half the money: kitchen, tv, skylight, music, gym, hygiene, mayo doctor, workshop.

don't forget that if you choose the broad then you have to spend ten years with some dumb broad.

yeah you have to spend ten years alone with the same dumbass woman who's constantly blaming you for forcing her to spend ten years in a basement. plus it doesn't say anything about her not being able to get pregnant. screw that, I'm already used to not getting laid. no big loss. plus the doctor's enough company for me.

• Like 1

Quoting this so it's easier to refer to.

Let's do this.

c23ytru.jpg

I don't see how you can not pick the girl. 10 years alone would be terrible. She has the bonus of being "stunningly attractive" and she'll have sex with you.

If the girl wasn't an option, I'd go kitchen, computer, internet, gym, skylight.

I have no idea why Barry Bonds is an option.

yeah you have to spend ten years alone with the same dumbass woman who's constantly blaming you for forcing her to spend ten years in a basement. plus it doesn't say anything about her not being able to get pregnant. screw that, I'm already used to not getting laid. no big loss. plus the doctor's enough company for me.

I don't think the doctor lives with you. He just makes house calls when necessary.

You can't seriously not choose the woman? 10 years of sex with a hot chick. She has to do it too. Even I could close that.

Yeah, but it would take you 9 yrs.

• Like 3

I don't think the doctor lives with you. He just makes house calls when necessary.

exactly. he'll leave you the hell alone for the rest of the time.

it's really more a factor of cost though. give me a moderately cute intelligent girl for like 10 points and I'll change my list. current options I'll just spend my time getting ripped and building stuff.

Yeah, but it would take you 9 yrs.

I lol'd

Kitchen 6

Girl 18

TV 7

Hygene/jacuzzi tub 3

Total 34 pts

So many variables. Without the trash chute, will there be no garbage removal? That seems impossible.

If I'm working out, I'll want showers and laundry.

What is the age for this? I can't think of a good 10 year span that would work. Maybe 15-25. Go in a boy, come out a rich, ripped man. You still get some of your 20's. Maybe 18-28, sort of like the army.

I think computer/internet > almost everything on that list.

I think my rankings would be:

1. Full kitchen

2. 18 year old

3. Computer/internet

But it's impossible to have all three, so that's why I didn't get internet.

• Like 1

Gotta have some toothpaste and shampoo.

You wouldn't need shampoo. I'm not convinced shampoo is necessary even in non-confined-to-basement existence.