Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm not a professional joke maker like you. Sorry guy.

You missed my true joke which is that I'm the one beating a dead Shake by constantly making dead Shake jokes and calling your repetitive joke out by making another dead Shake joke. My jokes have levels. That's why I'm a professional.

Who wants a home pump?

Not if you don't have a recumbent bike. What do you expect me to do? Pump and not lounge at the same time?

EDIT - F. It's adjustable, isn't it. Be right over.

That is a gym grade recumbent. Kicks my ass worse than the regular stationary bike. And it has the adjuatable back rest and the seat slides to comfort. Picked it up when a small gym went outta business. Dumbells from 5-50lbs, jump rope, chlorine for the pool. One of those ball things i'm scared to uae for fear or popping it and a regular bike

And all the lube we'll need. What?

Nah, tonights an off night for me, bro. Maybe in a week or two I'll start going 5x a week, but for now just want to get 3x in. My body's weak and needs time to adjust.

Yeah, the best way to get stronger is to work out less.