I Called In Sick Today

she didn't

man, at this point i'm not even looking for a closing. i feel like i'm back in junior high. was there any tongue? did you touch her butt?

i'm just looking for some incremental progress.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

believe me, if we were making out i would grab things. but that hasn't happened. its getting that started that is troubling me.

yeah me too. except I'm not a faggot.

so I get girls all the time.

except tonight.

and every single night ever. I am a horrible person.

Ouch. Mexico just got tilted.

haha, oh man, this was just so incredibly good. nobody gave it the credit it deserved.

they say time is money, kid, and BS walks. and to me its funny, kid, when these meatheads talk. they see feds stalk, they wanna dig up the dirt? is it me they hawk, cause i been puttin in work?

man I didn't think anybody other than obviously guapo knew ganstarr. those blacks rule. I used to rock that shit.

For the love of GOD, please tell me I wasn't the only one watching the Gonzaga/Butler game. That might have been the best college basketball game I've seen in a year.

no shut the fuck up

gosling was good though. guy has a serious future in this business.

yeah he might make it as an actor

Thera, free UFC tonight. Not bad so far. And don't forget Bellator on Thursdays on Spike. Solid card the other day

DVR'd it. The wife doesn't care for the blood sports. New TUF this week too. I'm not sure I can take a full season of Chael. I haven't seen much Bellator other than clips from Inside MMA, but it's nice to have another promo on TV.

I am really not sure what personal shortcoming I was referring to, and lord only knows what steps I thought I was taking to address it. but it sure sounds genuine, doesn't it?

I really like the mexico "LAY OFF"

what happened here was, I wanted to get that retarded-huge bottle of jager out of my freezer, and it didn't look like that much to have to drink. ended up being two full glasses. I am surprised I didn't die.

As you should. That giant bottle certainly didn't drink itself.

I didn't have one drink yesterday. Today's planned libations include, but certainly aren't limited to:

Hill Farmstead Double Galaxy - In a growler picked up in VT by Van Patrickson

Hill Farmstead Twilight of the Idols - 500 mL bottle

Founder's Imperial Stout

Victory Headwaters Pale Ale

Cody Brewing Carrot Cake Porter

Rising Tide Tempest

Of course, Gangster Squad sucks. It's called Gangster Squad. In the trailer, some goofball suggests they call themselves the Gangster Squad and apparently doesn't immediately the shit kicked out of him.

You should have seen Mama. It's supposed to be a decent horror flick.

Gangster squad sucked

:SHOCKEDFACE:

hahahaha wow I was drunk.

I distinctly remember lecturing some random league player about sitting down vs. standing up while urinating.

Harsh, brosef, harsh. I didn't even list anyone by name, but as it turns out, we can attribute your hardcore attitude to the jaeger. You should drink that and go out and destroy some more vag with that thing in your pants known widely in England as Cockzilla

Oh yea, about that. The movie is obviously terrible, despite the Gos's presence. And did you really hang out with her two nights in a row and not even make out?

Friendster

You should have seen Mama. It's supposed to be a decent horror flick.

Anything directed by Guillermo del Toro, who also directed Pan's Labyrinth, is going to be good. There's no way I'm seeing Mama, though... it will be too good. I learned my lesson from The Ring. PG-13? **** you. You aren't tricking me again.

I just looked it up, and he didn't direct it, but was just the EP. I'm still not seeing that shit if he was even in the building.

you realize

I completely destroyed the vag for like, over a year

right?

It's really a shame that LG isn't still around for rebuttal.

yeah me too. except I'm not a faggot.

so I get girls all the time.

except tonight.

and every single night ever. I am a horrible person.

Makes that chubby married chick look pretty good about now doesn't it?

SNL destroyed Manti last night. It was pretty funny.

Also, you can't go wrong with The Lumineers as the band.