Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

My god, fcking Whiskers is KILLIN it today. Straight up murder. I am on the bowl and was laughing so hard at that picture that my Bhole squeezed off that last little bit and made a clean cut.

All the gifs from everyone and that pic. Sheer genius. Even Strat going off the board worked. And JLL, you, you're good at this. Free time, knee time, amirite?

• Like 1

what is going on in this thread today???

lGsLR.jpg

this is awesome.

though I wondered why adam liked his own post too.

Of course, you just said "derped all over his keyboard," so there's a range in play.

and I really liked that ron mexico liked this post. haha, he's old.

so we had a competition thing at work to decorate our cubes for christmas. I wasn't going to do it, but you got a couple extra chances at this drawing coming up (last drawing was the one I won the $100 in, so it's worth it), plus I sit right outside my boss's (boss'?) office so it'd be really obvious.

so I wrapped the whole outside of my cube in christmas wrapping paper. it's santa clause with "ho ho ho" written all over it. told my buddy I decorated my cube with a bunch of ho's.

Funniest day in the thread in a while. Like Old Man Mexico (OMM), I was howling, although not shitting.

Strat, what the hell happened to goem? I don't have any sources for this stuff. Sites been blank for days.