I Called In Sick Today

JLL- you'll be back, another qualude, you'll love me in the morning. And the slopes. Good look with the doctor appt. The technology has come so far you'll be up and going in a decent time frame. Do the work, it helps. Strengthen the quad. Straight leg lifts.

Or just never move again. That seem safer and a lot less work.

Doc seems to think its just a sprain. I'm not sure I agree but I hope he's right. Time will tell.

I'm ok with a loveless marriage.

You're just saying that because there would be less blowjob-related peer pressure.

LOL at a wife being your peer. Doesn't she read the bible?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I am absolutely baffled by this redhead's looks. on friday night I remember thinking she was really cute. now I look at her pictures and like half of them she's really cute in them and the other half she's... not. she's a two face! not sure how to play this one.

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it:

anyone else gonna KFC for this walking dead tonight?

I'm going to watch it tonight...I might. Maybe I'll at least grab some wings from the grocery store near me.

Or just never move again. That seem safer and a lot less work.

Doc seems to think its just a sprain. I'm not sure I agree but I hope he's right. Time will tell.

You're just saying that because there would be less blowjob-related peer pressure.

LOL at a wife being your peer. Doesn't she read the bible?

Oh Ouch, my young padawan. The Bible says that I am my wife's servant. More specifically, that I should love and serve her like Christ does His church. So I guess you're right about her not being my peer.

That being said, you're right about the pressure.

strat I hate you for causing me to laugh at that. I really hope I have the opportunity to steal that joke now though.

and thank you speedz.

updates: been chattin with the redhead this morning. apparently we talked more than I remember us talking. it's all good though.

also wellbutrin is apparently a stimulant. first time taking it this morning and I'm all kinds of jacked up. not sure how this'll play in the evening though; supposed to take a second dose later on and I didn't bring them with me so I won't be able to take it until late. whatevs.

are you ok? why so much drinking? I'm being serious, one FCHL bro to another.

Oh sure, I'm totally fine. Very twisted up over a girl who isn't available to me, so basically the usual, nothing ever changes. I'm only interested in other men's wives and girlfriends, at some point I really need to evaluate that side of my psyche. But otherwise fine.

Bought the handle on Saturday because...it was Saturday. Went through half of it with my roommate watching movies (he stuck to beer) and then Sunday morning my other bro brought over Dunkin Donuts breakfast to gloat about the 26yo he had bagged the night before. Which he did, repeatedly and at great length. I'm waiting for the video. We had our sandwiches, got caffeinated (him coffee, me Diet Coke) and then just decided to spend the afternoon alternating between movies and Call of Duty survival mode. I finished the other half of the handle, he plowed through probably 14 beers or so and slept on the couch as a result.

It was actually kind of funny, he sobered up to the point where he felt like he could drive home, so he said goodnight and left. About five mins later he knocked on the door and said "yeah...I can't possibly drive" and crashed on the couch instead. I assume he was just sitting in the driveway trying to psych himself up for it before bailing (good move).

Thankfully I'm a veteran at this and swallowed 4 advil before I went to bed. The best hangover cure is preventing one from ever really taking hold.

Strat, does LG still read her PM's? I'm going to be in London for one night next week and wanted some recommendations for an evening out, as well as a possible place to stay between the city and Heathrow.

Edit: Bump, Set....

Oh Ouch, my young padawan. The Bible says that I am my wife's servant. More specifically, that I should love and serve her like Christ does His church. So I guess you're right about her not being my peer.

That being said, you're right about the pressure.

Well, I'm not going to argue with you. I certainly don't read the Bible.

“I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

But that's probably part of the book you can ignore now.

Right, that's from the Old Testament, the Book of Ignore Now. But you can probably find New Testament passages that say as much. We don't actually want to have a religious discussion here though, right?

hey, I need a picture of the redhead to verify my interest in this story. pending review of said photograph I will make a determination of relevance.

I wish I was Adam's roommate. I have enough jerseys to pull it off. shame about goddamn Rochester. fringe bizzle benefits tho

I have forwarded the requested London info on to the appropriate parties.

I wish I was Adam's roommate. I have enough jerseys to pull it off. shame about goddamn Rochester. fringe bizzle benefits tho

Move in anytime you like. Just stay the eff away from my FCHL spreadsheets...

Right, that's from the Old Testament, the Book of Ignore Now. But you can probably find New Testament passages that say as much. We don't actually want to have a religious discussion here though, right?

No, no we don't. Just an argument.

Actually I had to pretty much cherry pick from a google search to get that quote. Good thing God changed his mind about that bit.

Dear RonMexico:

This is the workout I've been doing http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/4-day-maximum-mass-workout Its awesome. I can usually knock it out in about 50 minutes then I do about 30 minutes of cardio after that. Always do your cardio after your lifting. I don't folllow the days exactly on it my work rotation is a 9 day rotation so I do the 4 days every 9 and then try and jog 5 miles on the other days. Been getting good results on it. Whey protein shake in the morning, another about an hour after lifting and on off days one before I go to bed. Also creatine immediately after lifting. And don't do crunches those are gay and a waste of time. Your core gets plenty of workout stabilizing on compound lifts. Your abs show through by diet which I suck at.

If you don't like that program just look through this site. http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/main.html Lots of great programs I reccommend Steve Shaw's programs the most he has a bunch. He's a no nonsense guy and has a lot of great insights into lifting weights.

My testosterone is now out of control talking about lifting and protein.

Side note on my dating life. I broke it off with the chubster but she wouldn't leave me alone and caught me when I was very angry and vulnerable and lonely and somehow talked me into starting again and moving slow. So now I'm trying to figure out how long to let her hang around before I break it off again. Got a new prospect already in the works. Reddish hair, 5'2" (yum love me the short girls), big cans, single mom and seems very sweet and intelligent. Also, digs my bowling prowess.

And mad props on the sharp cheddar joke. I'm with Shake, I need to force this situation to occur in my own life and steal that joke as though its mine.

And Napa has been kiling me lately. The inspiration of working out post was spot on. I didn't quote it as I'm not that kind of boy.

And I liked Shakes range of emotions on hot chicks to them being terrible people. I'm gonna stop doing this now.

because you can get through cardio while tired but you'll perform worse in your lifts if you tire yourself out with cardio first.

and my range of emotions on women certainly is strange, isn't it?

Yes, the cheddar joke was straight cheddar yo.

TG, i'll check those workouts out for sure, but this tubby slut is lifting for just a light tone and a tad bit of strength to go with my size. Definitely no urge to do creatine or any bulk type stuff. I workout fast and try to keep moving because i want to keep the heart rate up.

I have heard about doing cardio after and I mix it up. Did cardio last over the weekend but did it first today. I lift more if i do it last cuz otherwise, I'll do cardio snd just gtfo of the gym and be happy with my sweat.

Do we know ir brvy takes the bible literally, like, the ark, talking snakes, etc? I mean, you people with kids, or friends, or brains, if a friend called you and he got this new snake that talks to him, wouldnt you unfriend him or have him committed or something? Just curious, not that I want to piss whiskers off. He's irritable and dangerous at this stage.

I mean, you people with kids, or friends, or brains, if a friend called you and he got this new snake that talks to him, wouldnt you unfriend him or have him committed or something? Just curious, not that I want to piss whiskers off. He's irritable and dangerous at this stage.

Depends on what the snake is saying.

What did I do?