I Called In Sick Today

Just got an email from the place I interviewed with last week. Wants to have a quick call later today before preparing my offer.

Now just really depends on what the offer is as to if I'll accept it or not

Not gonna lie, kinda makes me a little bit happy, but I'm worried my minimum is going to be to high or something. Idk. Now I'm nervous again.

Very nice, Buddy. Well done.

well tilt's busy moving so I figured somebody ought to help out

haha, gold.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

actually, I have bad news on that front, SA. I'm planning to kill one of you shortly. ;)

fingers crossed!

but really suited, I have nothing left to step up. my life's about as good as it'll ever get. but really though, once you come to terms with being a worthless piece of shit, it isn't quite as bad anymore.

helps to blame everybody else too.

oh my how quickly the tables have turned! just got the call from the doctor and while my testosterone levels are normal, she's gonna put me on a bunch of wellbutrin! woohoo no more emotions for this guy!

but really suited, I have nothing left to step up. my life's about as good as it'll ever get. but really though, once you come to terms with being a worthless piece of shit, it isn't quite as bad anymore.

helps to blame everybody else too.

believe me, i know. i gave up a long time ago. insert american psycho reference here.

crazy stupid love is on right now. the gos just kills this movie. i mean he drags this movie into a field and beats it to death with a shovel. the scene where they meet at the mall and steve opens his velcro wallet is amazing. the gos's reaction is maybe the best thing ever.

only could be better if you'd quoted strattys post so it could have been like a joke about his terrible stock choices and about how awesome the gos is. but you're new here so i'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually.

edit: i really have no idea which account i'm posting under sometimes.

• Like 1

http://www.stonebrewing.com/enjoyby/

New Stone beer, bottled Friday and shipped/delivered across the country yesterday and today. You won't get a beer much fresher than this, so pick up a bottle if its in your area. I'll be taking a little trek trying to track it down tomorrow morning. Won't be available after 12/21, as they're supposedly pulling it off the shelves. There's a map on there with all the places in the country it was supposed to get delivered to.

• Like 1

So, it says "delivered" for iowa, which makes me think I can go buy it at a store right now, but others say "Delivered & available", which makes me think my original assumption is incorrect, otherwise why the distinction? It looks to be in stores all around me, but I don't want to make a run and be dissapointed when I can't purchase it.

So, it says "delivered" for iowa, which makes me think I can go buy it at a store right now, but others say "Delivered & available", which makes me think my original assumption is incorrect, otherwise why the distinction? It looks to be in stores all around me, but I don't want to make a run and be dissapointed when I can't purchase it.

ZpsPG.gif

• Like 1

I think I've made a huge mistake.

He asked me where I was looking salary wise and I said, "around $50" and he kind of paused and he said "well, that's just a bit of a stretch outside where I was thinking" and then we talked a little more and kind of circled back to "well, thats a bit of a stretch, but i'm really interested in you, so i'm going to really think about it" etc etc and he said I'll eitehr have an offer by noon tomorrow or not. Probably just blew it. Going to go to the store and hopefully get some of that beer and if they dont' have it, something else.

yeah it would have been so much better if you had settled for less money than you wanted at a new job that you only moderately like. that would have been the tits!

this whiskers guy, I gotta tell ya. he's new, but he's all right!

Wow, was expecting Shake's post to be all "yep, you blew it, sucks to be you", but instead drops some decent knowledge. The medicine must already be working!

Picked up two bottles of the "Enjoy by". I will be enjoying them by tonight while playing call of duty.

• Like 1

yeah the mba is kinda turning into an loldegree isn't it? girl where I work had an mba for like 3 years and just recently got a promotion to a position that she could make >40k at. not sure what she's making now but her previous position was hourly and the max for that band was 40k.

god salaries make me so angry.

oh my how quickly the tables have turned! just got the call from the doctor and while my testosterone levels are normal, she's gonna put me on a bunch of wellbutrin! woohoo no more emotions for this guy!

Save yourself some cash and buy some tictacs....

Like the lanky one stated, you may possibly quit smoking

Try it for a few weeks then ask to be switched to citilopram...since you have a hangover tendancy them thar thangs will stop them....

Id post pics of the roof except Im not there at the moment and theres a substantial wager involved as to if/when the images will show up on google or the local news

I can reveal that our next "objet d'roof" will be a slot machine payline with a double bar, bell, and cherry....

just checked out celexa. looks like both wellbutrin and celexa are known to cause weight loss, so I might try em both and see which one works better. then try them at the same time, throw in some steroids, and BOOM. huge and skinny. then dead of course, but huge and skinny dead.