I Called In Sick Today

I'm playing Halo with 6 friends tonight. First time I've played Xbox in probably almost 2 years.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

god you're all just such incredible faggots. I mean it's like I walked into a place that... you know... uh... had a bunch of faggots in it.

so yeah. gonna bang bitches tonight! woohoo!

that's not true. I'm a loser just like you guys. though you guys have women. god damn it. eff em ell.

I am drunk though.

Laguinitas hop stoopid ale and founders centennial IPA. Just had 12 harpoons (Sierra Nevada.ron) last week.

Ahh, Sierra Nevada has so many

I usually put mine on the grill, did you wrap them in tin foil or something?

Sorry, on. Mr. Kelsey Grammar

this girl a year or two younger than me who comes from your standard upper middle class family, hung out with the preppy kids, etc. and was subsequently seen stripping when she went to college. it felt weird to see her in an office-cube knowing that back story.

Yeah... this takes the cake

Shake.... you have my digits.... please gimme a ring when....i dunno.... FOLKS IN HERE BANG STUFF THAT WAS MEANT TO BA BANGED!

...youll get my voicemail but you have my word Ill ring ya back in a month or three

Between now and then the rest of yas better have your dream jobs and get back to boobs beer and ....boobs

met up with my friend from louisville tonight. he has a network of young finance friends and could probably get me some interviews, plus an empty room in his house that can be had for $450/mo.

how good is this idea?

Ask LG.

• Like 1

$450 a month, is that al in or will you be slitting utilities as well?

Otherwise, do it. Louisville seems cool. Go have a Hot Brown.

And ChrineQuack makes a good joke and reminds me I meant to comment earlier. Who the eff cares if LG is mad at you? You said you'll never date again, she lives way far away, is mad you aren't coming for a buddy excursion? Screw that, that's expensive. Save your Eurotrip money for a girlfriend. You make her seem incredibly selfish. Who needs that in their life? Guilt trips, selfish behaviour, hearing about boyfriends. I know you want to remain friends and all, but I think you still have unresolved feelings, and that friendship shit don't work when one still cares. Just my morning, rambling .02

• Like 1

holy shit 9:12???? I was that wasted at 9 oclock? jesus fucking mary and joseph. how did that happen?

and beans, don't worry, this is a pretty big weekend around my area so there's actually a chance that I'll meet up with some dirty skankerella, bring up my fancy new mattress, and bring her back to my house for some good ole fashioned std roulette.

but I think you still have unresolved feelings, and that friendship shit don't work when one still cares.

yes this is very true. take it from the guy with more girl friends (the space being the most important part there) than any person I know.

also of note: looks like I'm going to my parent's for thanksgiving now, mainly because my half brother and half sister (whom I haven't seen in like 10 years or so) are going to be there too. and that's pretty cool, cause I like them, but it poses the problem of me having to get a hotel room now since that's a full ass house (and I figure since it's so much cheaper for me to travel there then I should let them have the available sleeping places in the house). so I've been glancing online, and while it'll still total over $200, these rooms are ridiculously freaking cheap. like 55 bucks for an oceanfront room. guess they really do drop way the hell off once winter gets here. gotta find me one with an indoor pool and a starbucks nearby. I'll be so fancy!

450 all-in. I want to see if this government thing can work before I pull the trigger, since it did take like 3 months to get and is such a great chance to be stable/move wherever I want. would be 90 days to apply to nonpublic listed stuff, so probably a minimum of 6 months before I get to gtfo this awful town.

Hi!

14 hour 20 minute drive yesterday to get to Northern CA/my in-laws place. Way to f'ing long to drive by yourself.

Being lazy today. Mother in law wants everyone to go to a movie this afternoon. So, yeah. Not what I want to do (nothing) but whatever.

Oh, thanks for the well wishes on the job/move guys!!

I've been drinking by myself all day. don't think that counts.

oh and the 9:15 thing was a mistake. turns out that was when I stopped by my house. went back out afterwards. got home at like twelve. wome up with my clothes still on so I was super drunk.

almost there again now. it's 3:19.

Hi!

14 hour 20 minute drive yesterday to get to Northern CA/my in-laws place. Way to f'ing long to drive by yourself.

Being lazy today. Mother in law wants everyone to go to a movie this afternoon. So, yeah. Not what I want to do (nothing) but whatever.

Oh, thanks for the well wishes on the job/move guys!!

You got a job? You're moving to CA? Wait, you were unemployed and NOT living in CA? Who the hell are you? This is so confusing.

I've been drinking by myself all day. don't think that counts.

oh and the 9:15 thing was a mistake. turns out that was when I stopped by my house. went back out afterwards. got home at like twelve. wome up with my clothes still on so I was super drunk.

Drinking alone, what a loser.

Went back out? Drunk driver!!! Not that I'm judging.