I Called In Sick Today

My roommates girlfriend just blocked my entrance to my garage spot leaving me to part on the street and I am irrationally angry right now. Like, I could slash her tires and not feel bad.
You'd be absolutely justified. Parking spots need to be respected. This isn't Vietnam, there are rules in a modern society
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Speedz buddy you beat any deal I could've come up with. I am glad.
Thanks. Pretty sure if they didn't buy me the mac I would've been really pissed for not realizing the deal you found was a short term thing. I'm walking the dog and there's a group of about eight teenagers who just went to Dairy Queen walking behind me, listening to me dictate this into my phone. Meh, whatever
I tend to agree. Shake seems crazy normal, if not above average. And I'm just talking looks. He's solidly in the top 20% in personality/humor.
Once again, having trouble reading sarcasm. Shake is definitely higher than top 20% in all categories… The average person is unbelievably ugly and unfunny.
My roommates girlfriend just blocked my entrance to my garage spot leaving me to part on the street and I am irrationally angry right now. Like, I could slash her tires and not feel bad.
rape
Haha, I got confused and thought tilt was talking about shake when saying he's banged a ton of good looking chicks.
weird confusionhad a nice night sitting at my married friends' house watching hard core pawn. that shit's cray. sure I wish I were with a female but fuck it. good tv will do guys.
I actually drank last night. Had quite a few vodka cranberry sprites and I'm not ashamed of that at all
You on your period?
Something like that. I'm super bored. I might go to the mall and scope milfs. Maybe buy a samurai sword.
What do you have Randy Jackson's autograph on a martial arts weapon?
You'd be absolutely justified. Parking spots need to be respected. This isn't Vietnam, there are rules in a modern society
You want a toe? I'll get you a toe
The average person is unbelievably ugly and unfunny.
You don't have to be hurtful you know, I can read
There are many like it, but this one is mine
This is your rifle, this is your gun. This is for fighting and this is for fun?Played cards, lost $120 because I didn't make or get dealt one single hand. Oh wellTilty, I figured she was gonna be a pro. Would you happen to still have her number?
What's the crazy married **** buddy up too?
hell if I know I told her I wasn't doing anything. really didn't want to make it three weekends in a row.

I'm starting to feel like she'll let you off easy...maybe you were just the outlet for her craziness when she was ready to not be married anymore, and will be able to move on to banging all kinds of dudes when she realizes she can.

yeah that's what I'm hoping. gotta try to push her in that direction anyways. our mutual friend assured me that she just wants to be fuck buddies but I mean texting somebody 4 times a day with "how is your day going?" texts is not just fuck buddies. hence why I ignore them.

hey speedz do you still play guitar? I been learning a lot of national stuff lately and it's easy as fuck. might want to learn some in case the old lady stops putting out.

Ron quoted like 7 movies there. Impressed.
It's one of my few skills, sadly. Just watched Intolerable Cruelty for the first time this morning. Sheesh, what too me so damn long?
yeah that's what I'm hoping. gotta try to push her in that direction anyways. our mutual friend assured me that she just wants to be fuck buddies but I mean texting somebody 4 times a day with "how is your day going?" texts is not just fuck buddies. hence why I ignore them.
Yeah, that's somewhat concerning. At least she's ok with you ignoring her...she probably loves it.
hey speedz do you still play guitar? I been learning a lot of national stuff lately and it's easy as fuck. might want to learn some in case the old lady stops putting out.
What songs and where are you finding good tabs? I feel like I've tried (briefly) and couldn't get any I liked. My move used to be going on youtube and finding lessons for particular songs, maybe I should try that.
Just watched Intolerable Cruelty for the first time this morning. Sheesh, what too me so damn long?
Having absolutely anything else to do?

slow show and bloodbuzz ohio are two recent ones. pretty easy basic chord things. just google them and go to the highest rated ultimate guitar tab page.

The national is pretty great. Well, boxer was. The other stuff is pretty mediocre. I'm down here working on this shit and a spider pops out between two paintings, sees me, and then runs back between them before I can commence the stompin' I decided my approach to this install will be getting vnc up and running first and foremost....