I Called In Sick Today

I feel like Napa needs to be pressured a little.
You think?
Have you tried watching The Game?
Excellent.
I'm torn because I think I'd like doing tax more than audit, but I also think audit would open up more opportunities later on
This has to be the most boring dilemna of all time.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

the napa dilemma, I don't know, I would have insta-fired off a text the moment it crossed my mind.
InternetExplorer: Known the world over for decisive action when it comes to women.
there's literally no decision there once you've got the wording down. you don't ever have to see her again if she says no.
This is true. At some point everyone has to understand and be ok with the fact that 97% of relationships, whether they ever get off the ground or not, are doomed to fail. Being ok with failure is what sets you up to succeed.Edit: I've been drinking, and therefore may miss sarcasm and/or give terrible advice that I mistake for deep thoughts.

my problem was pretty messy, and frankly I took care of most of it by quitting my job. I don't know how much more decisive you want me to be, speedz. I could go kill a small asian family or something next time, if that's your standard.the thing is, HE HAS THE NUMBER ALREADY. at some point in the past, this girl saw fit to give him a way to contact her. I don't know where the hesitation is coming from.

i mean it has been six months. it's a little awkward and if i remember she has some connection to some friends and maybe a sister. so it could come back around somehow. i mean i got you dog.

OK so, the spreadsheet I handed off to the girl I liked at work, it's going to break on may 1. I stopped initiating conversations, so we haven't spoken since like wednesday of last week, and I see no reason to start that up again.what image am I linking when she emails to ask for help? I was thinking this one. just that single image, no text in the response.

my problem was pretty messy, and frankly I took care of most of it by quitting my job. I don't know how much more decisive you want me to be, speedz. I could go kill a small asian family or something next time, if that's your standard.
I was partially kidding, as always, but come on, it's not like there wasn't a lot of waffling involved in the situation. And rightfully so, seeing as it's pretty complicated.
OH GOD I JUST HIT SEND WHAT DID I DO
The right thing? Congrats.
OK so, the spreadsheet I handed off to the girl I liked at work, it's going to break on may 1. I stopped initiating conversations, so we haven't spoken since like wednesday of last week, and I see no reason to start that up again.what image am I linking when she emails to ask for help? I was thinking this one. just that single image, no text in the response.
Wait. Waiiiit. I'm sorry, are you telling us that you purposefully created a work document that will fail at a certain time in order to create a situation in which a girl you're interested has to contact you for help? I...is that what's happening?
Wait. Waiiiit. I'm sorry, are you telling us that you purposefully created a work document that will fail at a certain time in order to create a situation in which a girl you're interested has to contact you for help? I...is that what's happening?
No. it's as simple as copying an existing sheet, deleting the data from it, and renaming it "May 2012." but she's excel-tarded and easily flustered, so I will almost certainly get an email about it.
Someone recommend a few movies to me that are just like Drive or Taken. I need some more in that genre that I haven't seen. There has to be at least 10 that have slipped through the cracks of my pop culture knowledge.
Man on FireRoninThe Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
This post brought to you by the guy who told you to watch Win Win and Take Shelter.
Were you the first, or did you just agree? I'm sure you already went back and searched to make sure, prior to posting.
OH GOD I JUST HIT SEND WHAT DID I DO
I hope you texted here something like "iClint found your number. iClint wants to see you. iClint's comma key is broken and instead capitalizes the next letterWhich is weird. iClint fairly normalThough."
Man on FireRoninThe Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the DesertWere you the first, or did you just agree? I'm sure you already went back and searched to make sure, prior to posting.I hope you texted here something like "iClint found your number. iClint wants to see you. iClint's comma key is broken and instead capitalizes the next letterWhich is weird. iClint fairly normalThough."
HOW DID YOU KNOW?!She hasn't texted me back...fuckin' skank.
mattflirtdc1.gif

She's not just some random bar slut. We were pretty good party friends, afterall. And she approached me. Waited to long. Dammit. I can only assume shes probably invited to the same wedding I am this summer in which I was hoping to take her as a date.Edit: JLL wins

well, it has been six months. I bet it was really awkward when she got it. "who's that?" she says, exasperated. you clearly should have thought about it some more before you sent it.
You are such a bastard. haha
HOW DID YOU KNOW?!She hasn't texted me back...fuckin' skank.
Maybe she's just busy having sex or something and she'll get back to you later.
she's not going to sleep with me because I'm good with excel. I have too much spine to be used that way. so why do I need to be nice at all? it's as over as can be.
Whatever, dude, pretty sure work chick is only into me because of my sweet, sweet excel skillz. Definitely isn't because of my looks or personality.Getting paid to spend the day volunteering for Habitat for Humanity tomorrow. Kind of a slick deal.
you mean just because you're good with excel, right? you're too good for her if she doesn't like nerds. maybe "good" is the wrong word there.
she likes nerds. come on, I never would have brought this here if that weren't the case.but I don't think I'm wrong here. now that genitalia is no longer in the equation, she's getting way more out of the interaction than I am. so I can, and will, be unhelpful and blunt. people go out of their way to talk to me online. in what world am I going to be anyone's bitch on my home turf?
I can't believe how over the top that is. everything about it.