I Called In Sick Today

I've always wondered about how much input Jay-Z gets to give on the running of the nets. Is his "ownership" just a way for him to massively overpay for courtside tickets? Do they even let him sit at the table in meetings or is he like sitting in a fold-up chair off to the side. They say he owns at most 5% of the team. Something tells me Jay couldn't actually have dropped K-Hump from the team even if Kanye had asked him to do so. Regardless, I'm such a fanboy that I've listened to this song at least seven times this morning on top of a few times last night. Pretty dissapointed I didn't know Kanye is set to release a new track tomorrow.Edit: Also, the nets cost me a decent amount of money last night, so not to pleased with K-Hump myself even though I think he was their leading scorer last night. I wish I could tell Jay to drop him from the team for that.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've always wondered about how much input Jay-Z gets to give on the running of the nets. Is his "ownership" just a way for him to massively overpay for courtside tickets? Do they even let him sit at the table in meetings or is he like sitting in a fold-up chair off to the side. They say he owns at most 5% of the team. Something tells me Jay couldn't actually have dropped K-Hump from the team even if Kanye had asked him to do so.
I don't think he has any say on actual basketball operations. I read that he was involved in a lot of the design and "style" choices for the new arena though. He probably helps with recruiting free agents...except that their biggest free agent signing has been Travis Outlaw, so...yeah.
Slim? I'll take a 4xlt pleaseAnd that foul by Westbrook on LBJ, he shoulda got tossed. Marlins getting blanked and almost no hit on first night in stadium. Oops. See, I channel surf, AND I watched last nights Daily Show. Boom.
New stadium is super sweet though and the food! Arroz con pollo, chicken or shrimp satay skewers over lo mein with bok choy, mmmmmmm. Fun time even though the Marlins forget to show up.Westbrook got the star save; that was a flagrant 2 and he should have been tossed and suspended a game. Guy in the air, no play on the ball, and he grabs the shoulder and twists. So dangerous. Very lucky Lebron did not get hurt.
I've always wondered about how much input Jay-Z gets to give on the running of the nets. Is his "ownership" just a way for him to massively overpay for courtside tickets? Do they even let him sit at the table in meetings or is he like sitting in a fold-up chair off to the side. They say he owns at most 5% of the team. Something tells me Jay couldn't actually have dropped K-Hump from the team even if Kanye had asked him to do so. Regardless, I'm such a fanboy that I've listened to this song at least seven times this morning on top of a few times last night. Pretty dissapointed I didn't know Kanye is set to release a new track tomorrow.Edit: Also, the nets cost me a decent amount of money last night, so not to pleased with K-Hump myself even though I think he was their leading scorer last night. I wish I could tell Jay to drop him from the team for that.
This post may as well been written in Russian. I actually read it twice... No joyIn other news...Have any of you heard about a Mexican shooting a black guy in Florida?Every damn place I go someone is gabbing about it. A couple days ago at the beer store the clerk tied me up for five minutes..."Hey beans""hey""whaddya think about that zipperman fieasco?""uh.... I'm for it?""the black or the porta rican?""I dunno... Which one is the republican?""they ain't said yet... Id say the black guy was a democrat though"" I really don't care... Both are crooks""what makes you say that?""well, the only reason they are running for office is that they are too lazy to work""..... Uh.... I think we are talking about two different things here... I'm talking about the costa rican shooting the black guy""oh... Well good... One less politician in the world now""see ya beans"Found out this morning they wasn't running for office but one offed the other. No wonder everyone in line was giving me the evil eye
This post may as well been written in Russian. I actually read it twice... No joy
So this is what it feels like to dissapoint Baby Jesus, my grandpa, and Charlton Heston all at the same time.

wait, you don't have a smart phone? seriously?oh and here's a question: what's with this ryan gosling "hey girl" meme? is that from something? I don't get it. also, did you guys see where ryan gosling saved some woman from getting hit by a car the other day? seriously, fuck this guy.

i have a blackberry bold. it takes forever and a day to load most sites so i've never even bothered with fcp on it.i'll check this gosling meme and report back.edit: must be cause he is just so damn hot.

I also saw on reddit, so it's obvie true, that he loved First Blood so much as a kid that he brought steak knives to school and was throwing them at students. Makes him even more awesome in my book.

like when looking up that meme i got distracted by how hot he is and just looked at all the shirtless pics of him i could find. like its not a homo thing, i just appreciate perfection no matter how it comes.

i mean if he came over and we were hanging out and drinking a few beers and after a while he leaned in for a kiss - i mean i would resist at first, but if he kept after me i dont think i could hold out.

oh I mean any one of us could move up two standard deviations of women if we just hung out with the guy for one night. that sonofabitch.

woohoo! slept till 5:30 this morning! that's really quite an accomplishment. oh, I'm off today if you didn't already know.

well I didn't have to get up, I just can't sleep most times. I could have technically slept until noon if I wanted to, but 5:30 was all my dumbass body would let happen. it really is an idiot. appreciate the words of encouragement though!

I feel ya, Shake. I'd always wake up at like 5:00 and then lay there trying to sleep until I got up at 6:15 for work. Then I just started embracing it and just waking up at 5 and getting some shit done before work. But now I wake up at like 4:30-4:45. Vicious cycle.