Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Please tell me you mean it was 80 degrees outside, not 80 degree water.
water was just a shade under 80. Was a tad chilly. Air temp was just under 90Leave me alone. I need warmer water
see i love a good polo. tucked into my j crew shorts is the only way to go.
I prefer a nice tshirt, Polo, with a long sleeved with shirt underneath. Sadly, I live in FL. That doesn't always work

yeah speedz I see you down there. why don't you join in and tell us how many pairs of cargo shorts you have.

If anything I tone it down for you guys....I've pulled some serious shit in my time. It all stems from pushing authority at a very young age. If I had to nail down an exact reason it would probably be that I attended grade school where my mom taught. I was there every morning before the other kids and stayed after they left. During that time I found out which ones were screwing the others and stuff like that so I used that information to my advantage. A good example was the time I set fire to the trash can in fifth grade. Nothing happened since I knew that the teacher smoked stuff in zig zags behind the gymThe great part of it all was I didn't have to threaten him. It was a silent understanding between usPlus, there's not a teacher alive that wouldt enjoy a good trash can fire. They just can't admit itSame goes for cops. Most anyway. Everyone enjoys a good laugh. Just have to know the line and never cross it. I have a couple times but that's where luck comes in...I don't live life wondering what would have happened... I damn well know what did Man, these crowns are getting heavy. Better eat something I'd respond to everyone but can't figure out how to multi quote on this damn phoneWhat?

water was just a shade under 80. Was a tad chilly. Air temp was just under 90Leave me alone. I need warmer water
Dude, 80? EIGHTY? That's almost too warm. Anything over 85 and it's like soaking in fucking bathwater. Florida can really make a man soft. So to speak.
yeah speedz I see you down there. why don't you join in and tell us how many pairs of cargo shorts you have.
Hm. I'm at my girlfriend's place at the moment, but at least five, possibly up to eight. How that happened is sort of a long, uninteresting story about the way I deal with clothing. I'll spare you the details.I like cargo shorts.
A good example was the time I set fire to the trash can in fifth grade. Nothing happened since I knew that the teacher smoked stuff in zig zags behind the gym
I feel like this could describe any of my handful of friends who taught for a few years out of college because they didn't know what else to do with themselves.

You know not of which you speaketh. I appreciate that rush on the back and elevation of heart rate when diving into a pool with water that is brisk, and I agree that 92 degree water on a hot day sucks too, but 78-79 degree water on hot skin, and believe you me, my skin is hot, makes it feel chilly. I want to walk that fine line of water that is refreshing, but not so cool that you have to keep everything from the neck down underwater because it's too cool to keep having a dry back hit that cold water. Oh, I know buddy. I know. We have a pool. I've lived in FL since 1979. year round bidness. Although, I guess not. That bitch was like 66 this winter. We could easily heat it but I'm not that big of a water guy. I've rambled way too much about pools but I'm on the toilet and pee keeps seeping out my pee hole. I NEED an empty bladder for bed so I can maybe make it till 6am

so i'm on the toilet trying to do my business when i think i hear some noise coming through the vent above my head. i hold my breath and listen closely and it is the faint sounds of a woman being sexually satisfied. obviously i continue to listen and her moans get louder. and i mean it sounds like the guy was really giving it to her. it was loud and fast and she was loving it. didnt make up for lu losing, but it was cool.

if it makes you feel any better, I don't hate you brv
"I don't hate you", coming from Strat, is like idol worship in a regular person, so this actually makes me feel pretty great. Thanks for not hating me Strat!My favorite air temp is 63 - 67. Anything hotter, and I'm generally hot at some point throughout the day. I hate being hot.My favorite water temp is probably also somewhere between 65 and 70, however, I'm not positive about that, since I don't ever measure water temp before swimming.
I will say brv is actually pretty witty/funny irl, but he'll prob say the same thing about me (because he really is nice irl) and I'm clearly not funny and so we have a conundrum where "well, napa, how can we take your funny meter seriously when you're clearly not funny" and my rebuttal is just trust me. It's like a "those who can't, teach" situation.
Thanks, Clint.

do you like, not sleep or something?80 degrees is perfect for a pool at 90 degrees air temp, especially with humidity like florida. I could understand if it were a low humidity situation. ron is just being a silly billy.

I'm having a rough time sleeping for the last couple of weeks. I usually sleep for about 4 hours lately. Last night it was a little less than that.

You know, I don't mind taking responsibility for the rare occasion I do make a mistake at work, but I can't stand it when I get blamed for shit that is out of my control and I end up looking like the incompetent one because some customer can't figure out that a corrected invoice is probably going to the same email they have been getting invoices for the past 20 months. And of course I can't say anything because im at the bottom of the shitpile and so I just have to take solace in knowing I wasn't the one who messed up.

That's what I'm saying. And those are my list of pink things. They don't all happen at once. I'm not really TRYING. Like, I don't fellate men on sidewalks...anymore. I probably have 35 collared shirts. 5 pink ones isn't alot. Although, I do need a few more white ones. But now I'm just analyzing my wardrobe now.
That was awesome
that's a lot of collard shirts. I think I have like 15 or so. I'd like to have some more but I'm poor as shit now because of the GOD DAMNED GOVERNMENT which you guys don't seem to care at all about. bunch of god damned jerks not commiserating with me about my unfair tax burden.
Maybe if you filled out your W4 right in the first place you wouldn't owe taxes now. Ever think of that? Huh?
water was just a shade under 80. Was a tad chilly. Air temp was just under 90Leave me alone. I need warmer waterI prefer a nice tshirt, Polo, with a long sleeved with shirt underneath. Sadly, I live in FL. That doesn't always work
*see below
the worst part about interviewing is all the shit you think of after you're done
Absolutely. The second guessing where you think of all the things you said, didn't say and wished you would have said really sucks.
If anything I tone it down for you guys....
Which is exactly what I meant
You know not of which you speaketh. I appreciate that rush on the back and elevation of heart rate when diving into a pool with water that is brisk, and I agree that 92 degree water on a hot day sucks too, but 78-79 degree water on hot skin, and believe you me, my skin is hot, makes it feel chilly. I want to walk that fine line of water that is refreshing, but not so cool that you have to keep everything from the neck down underwater because it's too cool to keep having a dry back hit that cold water. Oh, I know buddy. I know. We have a pool. I've lived in FL since 1979. year round bidness. Although, I guess not. That bitch was like 66 this winter. We could easily heat it but I'm not that big of a water guy. I've rambled way too much about pools but I'm on the toilet and pee keeps seeping out my pee hole. I NEED an empty bladder for bed so I can maybe make it till 6am
Wow, you really ARE gay

heyyyyy brothers. i work too much.

see i love a good polo. tucked into my j crew shorts is the only way to go.
NEIN
the worst part about interviewing is all the shit you think of after you're done
in one of my first interviews for trading they threw a bunch of mental math at me, and for some reason i had a total brain fart moment on one of the questions, thought about it for too long while in the interview, answered it wrong, then tried to correct my answer as one of the guys was walking me out, and answered it wrong again.didn't get that job.

One day I had like three interviews for internships with accounting firms with super jew-ey names and on my second trip to career services for the day and I was checking in with the receptionist and I just blanked as to what firm I was interviewing for and it just so happened that the greeter for the firm who did the pre-interview was sitting right behind me,instead of across the room like most companies, and heard everything. Did the interview, kind of went in there like **** it, might as well try answers I would never in an interview. Ended up just talking fantasy football and poker with the dude and really thought it went well. But then as I was walking out I went to shake the hand of the guy who did the pre-interview, whatever say thanks and as I wasn't even out the door he turns to the kid who just sat down for his pre-interview and goes "sorry, i have no idea who the fck that was". Did not get an offer from them.

in one of my first interviews for trading they threw a bunch of mental math at me, and for some reason i had a total brain fart moment on one of the questions, thought about it for too long while in the interview, answered it wrong, then tried to correct my answer as one of the guys was walking me out, and answered it wrong again.
Ouch.

yeah, I blew the interview with riot. nbd. I was pretty angry about it last night, realized how bad that life would've been this morning.

Wow, you really ARE gay
now you're catching on
One day I had like three interviews for internships with accounting firms with super jew-ey names and on my second trip to career services for the day and I was checking in with the receptionist and I just blanked as to what firm I was interviewing for and it just so happened that the greeter for the firm who did the pre-interview was sitting right behind me,instead of across the room like most companies, and heard everything. Did the interview, kind of went in there like **** it, might as well try answers I would never in an interview. Ended up just talking fantasy football and poker with the dude and really thought it went well. But then as I was walking out I went to shake the hand of the guy who did the pre-interview, whatever say thanks and as I wasn't even out the door he turns to the kid who just sat down for his pre-interview and goes "sorry, i have no idea who the fck that was". Did not get an offer from them.
Maybe this isn't the right line of work for you after all. That's a phrase you might never want to use. The Jews will always are good in the sense that they are super loyal and always try to stay in house with their business. In jewHouse. Unless it comes to rates, the all religious bets are off. Trust me. I'd probably say I've spent more time around Jews than even speedz.
yeah, I blew the interview with riot. nbd. I was pretty angry about it last night, realized how bad that life would've been this morning.