Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yeah, I try to hold out as long as possible because of what suited says, makes rest of day go faster, but I usually only last till 11:30-11:45. Sometimes 12-12:30 if I'm actually working on something. Start at 7:30, but usually get in at 7-7:15 for no real gd reason because I never leave early. But I do slack off a lot, so it evens out.

I think Canes on the right path. Work start 9:45ish, lunch 11:30 -1:45, knock off around 3:15ish. Sounds good.So last night I got home and the weather was really nice so I decided to go mow the back 40. I grabbed my iphone, made a cocktail and jumped on the tractor with the dog in tow. Started Pandora off with a mix station that promptly played a pit bull song. Driving around bobbing my head drinking my cocktail out of my wife's pink Starbucks tumbler with matching pink straw, I realized that this was NOT OK. So, I immediately switched to the AC/DC station which I think counter balanced my choice of beverage container.I feel like a started out left of shake and ended up somewhere on the path to beans.I'll figure this thing out sooner or later. At least I mowed shit and drank, right beans?

Buddy, you better get some friends now. I've found it incredibly hard to meet new people the older I get, especially in my industry. Mostly women. And who needs them, amirite?
not sure why I skipped this. the urgency of finding new friends really heavily depends on where I take a job next. if I end up in california, no sweat. iowa, ohgod I'm so lonely.
Started Pandora off with a mix station that promptly played a pit bull song. Driving around bobbing my head drinking my cocktail out of my wife's pink Starbucks tumbler with matching pink straw, I realized that this was NOT OK. So, I immediately switched to the AC/DC station which I think counter balanced my choice of beverage container.
you are married with kids. the time to worry about people thinking you were gay was... well, nowadays, no one really should give a shit anymore, right? I made all kinds of 'I'm gay' jokes around the girls at the bank. they ate that shit up. I highly doubt it hurt my chances with the one, because I mean, they knew about LG. always with the questions about LG, like it's some kind of weird situation that I met this girl from england online and then she lived with me for a year while she studied abroad at my school.

ok so it turns out I actually do owe over $500 in taxes. I considered myself a libertarian before but after this shit I might have to join a fucking militia. god damn it.

I wonder which poster here in real life would be least like his FCP persona.
I'm actually super duper smart, and funny, and lovable, and witty in real life. So I'm probably the most different.

I will say brv is actually pretty witty/funny irl, but he'll prob say the same thing about me (because he really is nice irl) and I'm clearly not funny and so we have a conundrum where "well, napa, how can we take your funny meter seriously when you're clearly not funny" and my rebuttal is just trust me. It's like a "those who can't, teach" situation.

not sure why I skipped this. the urgency of finding new friends really heavily depends on where I take a job next. if I end up in california, no sweat. iowa, ohgod I'm so lonely.I made all kinds of 'I'm gay' jokes around the girls at the bank. they ate that shit up. I highly doubt it hurt my chances with the one, because I mean, they knew about LG. always with the questions about LG, like it's some kind of weird situation that I met this girl from england online and then she lived with me for a year while she studied abroad at my school.
You're right. Once you dig in with the new gig and location, you'll be good. But I have the hardest time trying to get new people's phone numbers and then actually calling them. I'm a new friend coward. And puhlease, I'm the king of actively trying to convince people that I actually am gay. Anyone that has me as a FB friend sees that half my friends already think I'm half gay. I quote Lady Gaga lyrics about needing a man who thinks its right when it's so wrong. I have a pink Iphone case, pink iPod, pink earbuds (and pink cord) at least 5 pink collared shirts, sadly only 3 pink ties. I actively tried to find pink workout sneakers, to no avail, surprisingly. You'd think it would be easier to find men's size 13 pink sneaks, no? Point is, it is my goal to be asked if I'm gay. I love to challenge people like that. I have twice been compared to Cam on Modern Family. Screw people if they laugh at your pink cup and faggy music. That's their hang up, not yours. And yes, I get the insensitivity of using the word faggy in there. But dammit, zi'd rather give a dude a handjob rather than have to give up the word fag and it's variations.
I wonder which poster here in real life would be least like his FCP persona.
Wang

i agree wang cannot be anything like he is on here.pitbull sucks the d.strat, you excited for this game tonight? i know you dont love basketball, but it is the ole alma mater in the national championship game.

strat, you excited for this game tonight? i know you dont love basketball, but it is the ole alma mater in the national championship game.
Pretty sure last time they were in the championship game he was rooting for them to win solely because it meant classes would be cancelled.
I just want to be clear that we're not defending Pitbull music, right?
C'mon, don't you just love the way he half laughs/chuckles at the beginning of every song mquality stuff. His first song that was mostly popular in South FL was rather misogynistic, funny though. Make it to the chorus
You're right. Once you dig in with the new gig and location, you'll be good. But I have the hardest time trying to get new people's phone numbers and then actually calling them. I'm a new friend coward. And puhlease, I'm the king of actively trying to convince people that I actually am gay. Anyone that has me as a FB friend sees that half my friends already think I'm half gay. I quote Lady Gaga lyrics about needing a man who thinks its right when it's so wrong. I have a pink Iphone case, pink iPod, pink earbuds (and pink cord) at least 5 pink collared shirts, sadly only 3 pink ties. I actively tried to find pink workout sneakers, to no avail, surprisingly. You'd think it would be easier to find men's size 13 pink sneaks, no? Point is, it is my goal to be asked if I'm gay. I love to challenge people like that. I have twice been compared to Cam on Modern Family. Screw people if they laugh at your pink cup and faggy music. That's their hang up, not yours. And yes, I get the insensitivity of using the word faggy in there. But dammit, zi'd rather give a dude a handjob rather than have to give up the word fag and it's variations.
You go girl!
And puhlease, I'm the king of actively trying to convince people that I actually am gay. Anyone that has me as a FB friend sees that half my friends already think I'm half gay. I quote Lady Gaga lyrics about needing a man who thinks its right when it's so wrong. I have a pink Iphone case, pink iPod, pink earbuds (and pink cord) at least 5 pink collared shirts, sadly only 3 pink ties. I actively tried to find pink workout sneakers, to no avail, surprisingly. You'd think it would be easier to find men's size 13 pink sneaks, no? Point is, it is my goal to be asked if I'm gay. I love to challenge people like that. I have twice been compared to Cam on Modern Family. Wang
I think maybe you're trying too hard with the pink overload. How many real gay guys do you know that wear/have that much pink crap?And, Wang came immediately to mind for me too. The guy could write a story though. I especially miss the back and forth dialogue stories. I also think beans is different in real life than on here, but not in the same way.
Mr. Pink was obviously the best Reservoir Dog.
That's what I'm saying. And those are my list of pink things. They don't all happen at once. I'm not really TRYING. Like, I don't fellate men on sidewalks...anymore. I probably have 35 collared shirts. 5 pink ones isn't alot. Although, I do need a few more white ones. But now I'm just analyzing my wardrobe now.

that's a lot of collard shirts. I think I have like 15 or so. I'd like to have some more but I'm poor as shit now because of the GOD DAMNED GOVERNMENT which you guys don't seem to care at all about. bunch of god damned jerks not commiserating with me about my unfair tax burden.

I used to never have any polos. I have around 10. Hated em. Button downs, now that I'm looking, is probably over 30. And shake, remember, I'm nearly 40 now. You collect these damn things. And since I don't iron, it's always fun to drop a 20 shirt bomb at the dry cleaner. I can go nearly 2 months without a repeat when you throw in casual Friday, a double wear or two and a sick day