I Called In Sick Today

Well, I do enjoy showering. Sobriety, in spurts, I very much enjoy. Standing all day, murder on my back and knees. X-rated Snow White on the strip piques my interest. You've seen her Beansey? HUGE cans, sleeve tattoo, girly Snow White outfit?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

While I appreciate the topic, I couldn't begin to make a proper assessment. I watch absolutely zero animation. Haven't in forever. And yes, that includes Family Guy, South Park, Archer and whatever else you guys will ask about. I just don't like it. Amanda's Bynes played Sydney White in a movie by the same name, a modern day take off of Snow White and the Seven Drarfs. So I'll go with her. Yes, I'll watch that crap but not witty, well written animation. It was actually quite cute

Brunette, third from right. Though if you look closely, her and Ron's choice have pretty much the same face. I like brunette's though.Or Pocahantas. Because of that crazy indian sex.

wait, does ariel have a vagina? cause I'd choose her if so. wait, she's the one that's 16? nevermind, I'd choose her regardless.

I can only assume that since strat hasn't posted since the planned altercation with the president that the president was blown away by his determination and poise and therefore promoted him to senior vice president with an annual salary of $150k and now strategy is out celebrating with prostitutes and cocaine.

talked to the pres, he got pretty steamed right away. I immediately backed off of it and apologized, we talked about my role with the bank, yadda yadda. I didn't even give him a figure, he just got insta-pissed. he's a pretty nice guy, which is hard to believe from this conversation.so I'm just gonna stay with them and job search. the pres was actually surprised when I said I wasn't doing that to begin with.you guys are a lot smarter than you look.

I accept the Guapo challenge...

Ok, just go off looks and not personality:DisneyPrincesses.jpg
JasmineSnow WhiteMulan?Pass (Sleeping Beauty/Cinderella?)Pass (Sleeping Beauty/Cinderella?)PocahontasWait, who snuck that black chick in there?BelleArielThe Tangled chick. I know it's based on Rapunzel, but I don't know if that's her name in the movie. I haven't seen it.I didn't do well.
I can only assume that since strat hasn't posted since the planned altercation with the president that the president was blown away by his determination and poise and therefore promoted him to senior vice president with an annual salary of $150k and now strategy is out celebrating with prostitutes and cocaine.
Sounds about right. What was the colored Princess in and what's her name?
talked to the pres, he got pretty steamed right away. I immediately backed off of it and apologized, we talked about my role with the bank, yadda yadda. I didn't even give him a figure, he just got insta-pissed. he's a pretty nice guy, which is hard to believe from this conversation.so I'm just gonna stay with them and job search. the pres was actually surprised when I said I wasn't doing that to begin with.you guys are a lot smarter than you look.
now I'm curious. I'd like some more details about how you brought it up plz.
DSM here you come.
now I'm curious. I'd like some more details about how you brought it up plz.
I basically said, about this raise, are you aware of what you're paying me? in hindsight, I know why it pissed him off, obviously. it sounds like I'm saying he doesn't know wtf is happening at his bank. what I meant was, you're a bank president, I'm not sure if you know or are involved in this process at all, isn't that HR's job? that sort of thing.totally reasonable to be mad. I'm calling him tomorrow to apologize because I actually do like the guy.definitely did not roll out of there with both middle fingers flying.
Then be a walker, not a talker. Just start applying, then leave.In my experience, nobody gives fuck about anyone but themselves. . Bottom line, just go if you're unhappy. No point in making the higher ups look dumb, which you will with all your data and research on the matter. It'll only be taken as combative. You're presumably smarter than them and they will take it as a threat. . These are all just guesses
good guesserThank you(I take no pleasure in being half right)
But am I younger than I look? That's all I really care aboutWait, reverse that
I basically said, about this raise, are you aware of what you're paying me? in hindsight, I know why it pissed him off, obviously. it sounds like I'm saying he doesn't know wtf is happening at his bank. what I meant was, you're a bank president, I'm not sure if you know or are involved in this process at all, isn't that HR's job? that sort of thing.totally reasonable to be mad. I'm calling him tomorrow to apologize because I actually do like the guy.definitely did not roll out of there with both middle fingers flying.
Email him. Easier to be humble and apologetic in email. Apologies for the misunderstanding, etc
Well, I do enjoy showering. Sobriety, in spurts, I very much enjoy. Standing all day, murder on my back and knees. X-rated Snow White on the strip piques my interest. You've seen her Beansey? HUGE cans, sleeve tattoo, girly Snow White outfit?
Sounds familiar, but that discription covers a lot of ground around there...I plan on tweeting my ass off next week. Lotsa places that most don't know or care ofFrom the seedy to joints that even scare meHopefully none originate from the CCDS
Email him. Easier to be humble and apologetic in email. Apologies for the misunderstanding, etc
yeah, I agree. I was torn between emailing or calling but... he's got enough shit going on that he doesn't need me calling him again, I'm sure. I'm cool with it as long as I can make it sound sincere.seriously though, would it have been so hard to just throw me a bone? I don't dream of leaving them [until I get a call from mk] at $12-13/hour or whatever, and they said my bosses had nothing but positive stuff to say about me. why in the world would you risk a situation that's working so well? what you guys said, almost precisely what hank said in particular ("they are prepared to blindly charge ahead anyway"), reads like cynicism but is apparently 100% true.