Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

9kxyrd.jpg
The complete lack of super tecmo bowl is killing me right now. Not Tecmo Bowl. Super Tecmo Bowl which was 100000000x better than the original as it had real teams and real licensed players and kept full stats. I think that is all I did at college. All 28 teams were taken by 28 of us on our floor and we played full season after full season against each other. By far one of the greatest single video games period, not just sports games.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecmo_Super_Bowl
the cold middle of a supposedly hot pocket is very maddening.
I'm surprised that Keanu isn't in your stable of bitches with the Harry Potter chick, the Pirates chick, Bale, and Shia.
Winner. Well, other than the Northface one.qm.gifEdit: It's not showing the image for me, and I don't know why.
Right click the image, select "view image info," then copy the .jpg link.It took me a while to figure that out.367kvk.jpg
Just when you may have thought the ongoing battle between the 99% and the 1% was dying down, it may have been reignited. A wealthy banker left a $1.33 tip on a $133 lunch at the True Food Kitchen restaurant in Newport Beach, California.To add insult to injury the word "tip" was circled on the receipt, and the banker wrote "get a real job" on the bill. The picture of the receipt was taken and uploaded to the blog Future Ex-Banker by a person who was dining with the anonymous banker. As expected, the blog received a lot of attention and has now been taken down. The author of the blog wrote, "mention the 99% in my boss' presence and feel his wrath. So proudly does he wear his 1% badge of honor that he tips exactly 1% every time he feels the server doesn't sufficiently bow down to his holiness."
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/...nt-get-real.cnn

I think it was pretty nice of him to tip 1% to a terrible server. I've definitely not left a tip at all a couple of times, and it may have been just a terrible dining experience. We are only getting one side of the story.Also, what kind of camera is this person going on lunch dates with? That picture was taken by a camera costing no less than a grand.

That whole thing has already been reported as a hoax. The real bill was $33 and the tip was $7.
That explains why CNN already took down Randy's video link.
Schmidt, the man who volunteered to be stung by every goddamn awful thing in existence despite nobody ever asking anybody to ever do that, described the sting as "blinding, fierce and shockingly electric."
This was awesome.

From wiki:The Satere-Mawe people of Brazil use intentional bullet ant stings as part of their initiation rites to become a warrior. The ants are first rendered unconscious by submerging them in a natural sedative and then hundreds of them are woven into a glove made out of leaves (which resembles a large oven mitt), stinger facing inward. When the ants regain consciousness, a boy slips the glove onto his hand. The goal of this initiation rite is to keep the glove on for a full ten minutes. When finished, the boy's hand and part of his arm are temporarily paralyzed because of the ant venom, and he may shake uncontrollably for days. The only "protection" provided is a coating of charcoal on the hands, supposedly to confuse the ants and inhibit their stinging. To fully complete the initiation, however, the boys must go through the ordeal a total of 20 times over the course of several months or even years.