I Called In Sick Today

Somebody should put together some sort of life trade value rankings. You would trade lives with everybody ahead of you, but nobody below you. Yeah, somebody should do that. Somebody.
I need to think this through.
1. Beans2-10. Everyone else11. Me12. Shake13. StratEdit - Numerical makes it seem much closer than it is. Need a VAR type number. Where's the Mendoza line?
Is the Mendoza line for the straight up swap, or the "I'd rather kill myself" reaction? Although there's nobody with that bad a life around here.
Also, this isn't like some glorified Wife Swap show. We can assume that whichever new family you inherit, you would love that family like your own, etc., etc. In your new life, you wouldn't be thinking, "I sure do miss my friends."
Of course.
Sure, I can see that. But the problem is, there is no better wife on Earth than mine, so I know that no matter who I switch with, I'm not going to be as happy... even if I don't know it.
That's a lie and you know it. There is a wife on Earth better than yours. There just is. Realistically, there is almost 0% chance that your wife is the greatest wife on Earth. Sorry. Maybe there's a woman who's more attractive while still being just as awesome. Or a woman who's as attractive and awesome, but a much better cook. And so on.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Is the Mendoza line for the straight up swap, or the "I'd rather kill myself" reaction? Although there's nobody with that bad a life around here.
Mendoza line is old school thinking. What you really want to know is where is the Replacement Life level at? Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure how well Replacement Level metrics would work in this case. Maybe we should look at it from an Average Life standpoint. Who has the highest Value Over Average Life in this thread? Because that clearly makes more sense I miss Wang.

I buy most of my produce from a local farmers market and a couple years ago met a really cool guy there Michael who owns Hungry Toad Farms. I heard about a fire that burnt down his barn, storage and work buildings and felt absolutely horrible for him. He is really one of the good guys and grows everything organic (pesticide free) which takes alot more work and often pays less. He is a passionate guy and started a couple local markets, fights to insure rules are followed (despite protests from the local farmers who like to lie and cheat about products) amongst other things. I actually try to be a "locavore" more than a vegan and buy local products as much as possible, preferably organic etc. I am lucky to have some great farmers markets and grocers near me that support them as well. It's guys like him that make it possible. On Friday morning I went out to his farm (which I found on google) and ended up spending the day there helping him out. I set up a meet for the Freethought club on Sunday and got about a dozen people to come help all day yesterday. We are going back next Sunday as well. 600_72381762.jpg#bragpost

Maybe we should look at it from an Average Life standpoint. Who has the highest Value Over Average Life in this thread? Because that clearly makes more sense I miss Wang.
It really depends on how you define "value". Is that in terms of value to society, or just a way of quantifying one's own enjoyment of life?Well, whatever, we could have just ended this conversation after Napa's correct ranking.
That's a lie and you know it. There is a wife on Earth better than yours. There just is. Realistically, there is almost 0% chance that your wife is the greatest wife on Earth. Sorry. Maybe there's a woman who's more attractive while still being just as awesome. Or a woman who's as attractive and awesome, but a much better cook. And so on.
Someone has to be #1, Speedz. Even though you're being crazy, if we happen to agree with you, and someone somewhere is better, my wife is still top 5%. So just statistically speaking, it would be a terrible trade for me.Randy: did that dude not have insurance? Why is there so much work to do? when I had a fire, State Farm had a company there in like two days hauling stuff away.

Alex, you're so not as sneaky as you think.

Someone has to be #1, Speedz. Even though you're being crazy, if we happen to agree with you, and someone somewhere is better, my wife is still top 5%. So just statistically speaking, it would be a terrible trade for me.
Not necessarily. You get to choose who you're trading with...you know if you're trading up to top 1%. I'M SAYING YOUR WIFE SUCKS.
Who is Alex?
A friend from school who has been waiting about two years to figure out the URL and screen name for the site where I spend the majority of my time during class instead of paying attention to stuff like equine respiratory surgery.Oh, but I said I wouldn't ruin his fun. So, you know, ignore the above. WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!
A friend from school who has been waiting about two years to figure out the URL and screen name for the site where I spend the majority of my time during class instead of paying attention to stuff like equine respiratory surgery.Oh, but I said I wouldn't ruin his fun. So, you know, ignore the above. WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!
Ha17 User(s) are reading this topic (14 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: speedz98, speedz99
Quit angling for a high spot on the list, Rando.
#crap
Someone has to be #1, Speedz. Even though you're being crazy, if we happen to agree with you, and someone somewhere is better, my wife is still top 5%. So just statistically speaking, it would be a terrible trade for me.Randy: did that dude not have insurance? Why is there so much work to do? when I had a fire, State Farm had a company there in like two days hauling stuff away.
He does, but he had 40 years worth of tools and machinery in the barn and the insurance company wants receipts or a list of where he bought the tool, what kind, brand, make and how much he paid for it. He has no pictures of the inside of the barn either to show that he owned it, so we are basically doing an archeological dig sorting through and pulling out any remnants of items to catalogue and picture for insurance purposes. It's a daunting task all around and will be very time consuming for him which sucks.
Also, essay, that post made me both laugh out loud and cringe, so good job by you.
hey thanks. speaking of me being awesome, i had put in a load of laundry, but i forgot about it and the noise from the machine scared me and i thought for a second there was an earthquake and i was about to panic and run under a doorframe. but i realized it was just the washing machine before i did.
hey thanks. speaking of me being awesome, i had put in a load of laundry, but i forgot about it and the noise from the machine scared me and i thought for a second there was an earthquake and i was about to panic and run under a doorframe. but i realized it was just the washing machine before i did.
You might as well just start sucking dick.
Quit angling for a high spot on the list, Rando.
shit you've gotta be kidding; randy's last on my list. all that dude does is work and run. fuuuck that shiz.
does he know about the men that you sleep with?
Still ranks higher than Shake.
My-Fifteen-Minutes-ted-buckland-18221278-1200-900.jpg
I wonder which Sick Thread Freaky Friday would provide the best comedic moments.
I suppose Wang and I would make for some terrible nonsense if we switched spots. I can't even imagine how quickly he would destroy my whole ex-world. Or Beans and I. His family would probably commit me when I told them I didn't like beer.