I Called In Sick Today

I quoted a bunch of stuff this morning and got busy, now I don't remember what I quoted.

Check out this article.Written in April.
Oh yeah, that was ****ed up but validates my intitial reaction after reading the transcript that JoePa and the school knew all along.
Well, I'm glad he got fired. I really don't think he purposefully allowed kids to get hurt, but he certainly didn't do enough to protect them, and that's enough reason for me to want him to be punished.
Not much of a difference in my book either. They can't punish them enough in my book.
My mother sent me what's basically a chain email about a facebook post. Summary:-old dog dies-4 year old is sad-mom helps her write letter to god, asking him to take care of dog-letter gets mailed-response comes a few days later from unknown sender with book about pet loss-in response, god says he is taking good care of dogThis made me so irrationally angry. I'm not sure which is worse, my mother thinking I'd appreciate the story or the story itself.
My mom isn't on FB but does annoying stuff like this to me as well. Good intentions but very annoying.
I asked for an iron for christmas.I think the facebook jesus thing that bothers me most is the ones you (maybe just I?) see that goes something like "I'm not ashamed to tell everybody I love god! repost if you aren't ashamed that you love god!" or something along those lines. really? so everybody that doesn't repost is ashamed they love god? really? you mouth breathing yokel fuck tard cunt rag waste of keystrokes, is your brain really that completely incapable of rational thought? I swear to the fsm I want to strangle these cunt fucks, and then right before they take their last breath, force them to get on their account and post "sorry for the stupid posts everybody, but apparently I have the brain capacity of an autistic lemur."
I think this is my favorite shake post of all time
Honestly, it's your fault for having facebook friends that write stuff like that.
Yeah, I am guilty of this as well. I don't even know who half my FB friends actually are though and I'm afraid to come down on them for that reason. I accept people because we have a lot of the same friends or I think I can figure it out later, but then never put in the effort to actually try. It's out of control and when I get some time away from reading all my shiite athiest mantra anti-brv stuff I am going to look into Google+ and start over.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't know what you're talking about, but: no.Edit: Oh, are you talking about a player refusing to play? Have you listened to the John Amiechi interview yet? It's excellent.
Not sure what this is, link?What was tiltin' ragging on Brvy about?What the hell is going on? Where is my cane?
Brv, I haven't listened to all of yesterday's show, but I was very sad when they were savaging Bowfinger.
Ugg.
Oh goddamnit. I was all excited to finally try a mcrib, and now I can't. Fuck you and your list, bob.
Don't listen to SuitedAces21. McRib's are very good. The hogs are already dead Speedz. Eat them.(ps. I'm not pro-animal suffering. From now on, all my barn cats are going to the vet after 3 days of weird behavior. )

the cruelty stuff sucks. the stuff about mcribs happening when pork prices are low seems plausible, but mcribs seem to have acquired a pretty set schedule over the last few years... so I don't know.

thank you for the recognition randy. I thought it was a pretty good post myself. took me a while to come up with "autistic lemur." the rest of you fucks can go straight to hell.so what's got two thumbs and just got back from drinking on a work night? well, probably a lot of things, but I do too. nothing much to report, no girl stuff, but apparently I did make a contact to give me more work to do, so yeah!looking forward to reading those two mcrib articles during my morning coffee.god damn it I miss beans.

god working on saturday is the worst thing on earth. I've only had one job where I regularly had to work on a saturday and it was just horrible. I mean, it's really not that different so why it's so bad, I don't know, but damn. f that s.but I'm sure you'll do fine! wait that doesn't work there.but anyways, woke up at 3:30 this morning, which is usually the norm (because of my insomnia I mean, there's nothing actually normal about that) but considering I went to bed last night late at 10:30 or so after drinking a decent amount, it's exceptionally weird. even weirder is that I have zero hangover, like I can barely notice that I drank at all, and I usually feel pretty off even after just like 3 beers. so who knows. I'm a freak. look away!

waking up at 7 a.m. makes me want to kill myself. if i woke up as early as you, shakey, i would kill myself. not that i want you to kill yourself though, 'cause i like you man. you are a really cool and funny guy and i like you. you have a lot of value and all that.

Ever since I got my new bed and sheets and shit I've been sleeping all night a lot more than usual and I almost kind of miss waking up at like 3 or 4 and knowing I stil have a solid 2-3 hours left to sleep. Now it's wake up at 5:30 and be all shiiitttt only 30 minutes till my alarm goes off.

DA, did you send in the hypothetical question you asked us to Dan, or did you ask it because of Dan?
I did ask him about the Joe Posnanski angle since Dan is a writer and what his reaction would be and they talked about that on the show yesterday.His e-mail reply was, "Much better book. Horrible feeling about someone you care about, though."

do you listen to the podcast that night? i always download that day's show before i go to sleep so i have it for the morning in the car or walk to school. i'm usually a day or two behind though. i'm working on a paper for school right now. it's on TRUST PROTECTORS. i'm thinking about titling it: "Trust Protectors - The Next Big Thing in Estate Planning!" HELL OF A TITLE ISNT IT. AND VERY INTERESTING TOO. CERTAINLY NOT BORING AT ALL.

do you listen to the podcast that night? i always download that day's show before i go to sleep so i have it for the morning in the car or walk to school. i'm usually a day or two behind though.
It depends on if there's a BS Report or not. I listened to the first hour or so this morning.

BS Report = gross.I'm looking forward to this aircraft carrier game with Harrison Barnes. (6pm CT, ESPN)ncb_a_barnes_sy_600.jpgncb_a_uncpractice_600.jpgncb_a_usscarlvinson_600.jpg

god working on saturday is the worst thing on earth. I've only had one job where I regularly had to work on a saturday and it was just horrible. I mean, it's really not that different so why it's so bad, I don't know, but damn. f that s.
saturday shifts at my branch are basically 2-3x more customers in fewer hours, combined with phone duty for the entire bank. that is, if anyone calls, it's forwarded to us and doesn't fall back on anyone else if we don't answer.I don't have it nearly as bad as this girl they hired a short while after me. she is classified as part-time, so she doesn't get any benefits or time toward profit-sharing stuff. she's worked 40 hours/week for as long as she's been employed, works every saturday (I do every third, generally), and has to sporadically cover shifts at locations 30+ minutes away. for example, she worked a few 10 hour days this week to make up for time lost on veteran's day. she doesn't get paid for veteran's day, but I sure do!so it's nice to not be the person getting shit on the most, I guess.
Ever since I got my new bed and sheets and shit I've been sleeping all night a lot more than usual and I almost kind of miss waking up at like 3 or 4 and knowing I stil have a solid 2-3 hours left to sleep. Now it's wake up at 5:30 and be all shiiitttt only 30 minutes till my alarm goes off.
waking up early is the worst, man. my goal is to always wake up exactly 1 minute before my alarm goes off.

Looking at my flickr account I forgot that I took a picture of this and was going to post about the guy who minutes earlier threw a huge adult hissy fit about where he should be to order his food.6264261092_09eb6bb129.jpgSo it's lunch time and this is a pretty popular deli near work. It was busy and it's small. This gentleman comes in when there was I believe 2 people in line correctly. I don't need to really point out where the correct line is though, right? So he positions himself to the very right of that bar. More people come in and go past him and hang out the left of that bar. He notices that no one has done anything for him and they keep taking the people on the left at the register and he blows a gasket. Starts yelling how he has been there for 10 minutes and these people just walked in and wtf does one have to do to get attention. Someone told him that he needs to go over the left side to order and he starts grumbling about "how the hell am I supposed to know where the hell the line is!?!?!?!" I laughed at loud. Maybe the big ol sign and quite possibly the register being on the left might have been a clear cut sign. He walked out without placing and order and we all had a good quiet laugh about it.