I Called In Sick Today

so anyways, to try to break up the man boy love discussion here, I figured I'd mention that I just got my new brooks brothers shirts in the mail today. these things are far and away the best shirts I've ever owned. so nice and crisp and they fit perfectly. got the extra slim fit (cause I'm slim and gay) and they actually fit like a slim fit shirt should, not just slightly less billowy like most slim fit shirts. and jesus, since when did shirt makers start making their shirts for pirates? when a normal sized guy has to by freaking EXTRA slim shirts to get one to fit right, something is seriously wrong. god damn fat people. RUININ' MY LIFE.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Has anybody in here seen the movie Sleepers?
Yes. The first hour or so is about as disturbing a movie as I have seen (in a good way if that makes sense). A lot of big name actors but not a great movie.
so anyways, to try to break up the man boy love discussion here, I figured I'd mention that I just got my new brooks brothers shirts in the mail today. these things are far and away the best shirts I've ever owned. so nice and crisp and they fit perfectly. got the extra slim fit (cause I'm slim and gay) and they actually fit like a slim fit shirt should, not just slightly less billowy like most slim fit shirts. and jesus, since when did shirt makers start making their shirts for pirates? when a normal sized guy has to by freaking EXTRA slim shirts to get one to fit right, something is seriously wrong. god damn fat people. RUININ' MY LIFE.
sorry about that. but brooks brothers shirts are the absolute tits. someday mabye after extensive time at the gym i'll be able to wear a slim fit shirt, but i'm not holding my breath. pulling an ocho here too. tired of the old, and i like this name.
sorry about that. but brooks brothers shirts are the absolute tits. someday mabye after extensive time at the gym i'll be able to wear a slim fit shirt, but i'm not holding my breath. pulling an ocho here too. tired of the old, and i like this name.
i didn't even notice you'd switched.

hey thanks. you guys think society will ever really be like it is in 1984 or v for vendetta (which i'm watching) where the government just controls everything and it's pretty much martial law all the time? i mean i could really get into wearing that mask and being an awesome baddass type guy.

I don't mean to belittle the tragedy, but we lost ~3000 people in 9/11, and look at our reaction: patriot act, illegal wiretapping, two wars, etc. what happens if we lose a million people to a WMD?

Well, I'm glad he got fired. I really don't think he purposefully allowed kids to get hurt, but he certainly didn't do enough to protect them, and that's enough reason for me to want him to be punished.

My mother sent me what's basically a chain email about a facebook post. Summary:-old dog dies-4 year old is sad-mom helps her write letter to god, asking him to take care of dog-letter gets mailed-response comes a few days later from unknown sender with book about pet loss-in response, god says he is taking good care of dogThis made me so irrationally angry. I'm not sure which is worse, my mother thinking I'd appreciate the story or the story itself.

Well, I'm glad he got fired. I really don't think he purposefully allowed kids to get hurt, but he certainly didn't do enough to protect them, and that's enough reason for me to want him to be punished.
it was inevitable. the tide was too strong and they had nothing to gain by waiting. plus, you know, it was the right thing to do.
My mother sent me what's probably a chain email. Summary:-old dog dies-4 year old is sad-mom helps her write letter to god, asking him to take care of dog-letter gets mailed-response comes a few days later from unknown sender with book about pet loss-in response, god says he is taking good care of dogThis made me so irrationally angry. I'm not sure which is worse, my mother thinking I'd appreciate the story or the story itself.
shit like this makes facebook almost unbearable too. but we will continue to take it for the rest of our lives, because to lash out at religios nonsense is to be a terrible and awful person.
My mother sent me what's basically a chain email about a facebook post. Summary:-old dog dies-4 year old is sad-mom helps her write letter to god, asking him to take care of dog-letter gets mailed-response comes a few days later from unknown sender with book about pet loss-in response, god says he is taking good care of dogThis made me so irrationally angry. I'm not sure which is worse, my mother thinking I'd appreciate the story or the story itself.
Oh no. You're not becoming a shiite atheist are you?Also, Penn St did the right thing for the university.
Way to bring up something gayer than man-boy love.
I asked for an iron for christmas.I think the facebook jesus thing that bothers me most is the ones you (maybe just I?) see that goes something like "I'm not ashamed to tell everybody I love god! repost if you aren't ashamed that you love god!" or something along those lines. really? so everybody that doesn't repost is ashamed they love god? really? you mouth breathing yokel fuck tard cunt rag waste of keystrokes, is your brain really that completely incapable of rational thought? I swear to the fsm I want to strangle these cunt fucks, and then right before they take their last breath, force them to get on their account and post "sorry for the stupid posts everybody, but apparently I have the brain capacity of an autistic lemur."
well, this guy gets hundreds of thousands of views due to his personality
Maybe I should have watched longer.
I think the facebook jesus thing that bothers me most is the ones you (maybe just I?) see that goes something like "I'm not ashamed to tell everybody I love god! repost if you aren't ashamed that you love god!" or something along those lines. really? so everybody that doesn't repost is ashamed they love god? really? you mouth breathing yokel fuck tard cunt rag waste of keystrokes, is your brain really that completely incapable of rational thought? I swear to the fsm I want to strangle these cunt fucks, and then right before they take their last breath, force them to get on their account and post "sorry for the stupid posts everybody, but apparently I have the brain capacity of an autistic lemur."
That's what bothers you? Not the fact that someone in the post office is illegally opening mail and responding to it as if god sends letters?
I think the facebook jesus thing that bothers me most is the ones you (maybe just I?) see that goes something like "I'm not ashamed to tell everybody I love god! repost if you aren't ashamed that you love god!" or something along those lines. really? so everybody that doesn't repost is ashamed they love god? really? you mouth breathing yokel fuck tard cunt rag waste of keystrokes, is your brain really that completely incapable of rational thought? I swear to the fsm I want to strangle these cunt fucks, and then right before they take their last breath, force them to get on their account and post "sorry for the stupid posts everybody, but apparently I have the brain capacity of an autistic lemur."
yeah i mean those are super annoying. i also hate the bible quotes and the updates where someone just says somehting like "Let go and Let GOD!" or "Trust in God for everything happens for a reason..." those make me want to punch people. just get real physical with them.

yes it is. and i only have 107 friends on there. i dont friend anyone, mostly just people from school that friended me our first year (i didnt have a facebook before that). there are a surprising number of christian nutjobs in law school. and boy do they love to suck jesus' dick on there 24 hours a day. but i post one sam harris quote and i'm the assclown? it's really sad how little i pay attention in class these days. i just want this to be over already.

The only nutjob facebook friends I have are a few superliberal acquaintances from vet school. Shit...I had something to tell you guys this morning that I knew would be of interest to Wang. I was even going to lead off with, "This is really for Wang, but I doubt he'll actually see it, so maybe you guys will enjoy it too..." Shit, I remember thinking it was pretty good.I enjoyed this:chickenegg.gif

the discussion was about postings on facebook there speedz. you should know by now that I do not care for the content of your silly stories and therefore will never be responding directly to them. which apparently means that I'm ashamed of my love for jesus christ.

the discussion was about postings on facebook there speedz. you should know by now that I do not care for the content of your silly stories and therefore will never be responding directly to them. which apparently means that I'm ashamed of my love for jesus christ.
I neither know nor care about what you're trying to tell me.