I Called In Sick Today

Yeah, I went to a couple of places last week and tried them out and shit. Gonna go back to the place I liked best and try the two I narrowed it down to again and hope they have one in stock I can take home. Pillow top, obvy. Going with a full sized though because a queen would be way to big for my bedroom and it's not like I get laid anyways. I don't really plan on moving for another year or two and so that kind of sucks because I'd like to get a queen, but I really need a new bed and so, yah. My roommate just the top of the line memory foam Serta or whatever the f that is and it is crazy nice but it's way out of my price range and shit.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Going with a full sized though because a queen would be way to big for my bedroom and it's not like I get laid anyways.
Look BRO, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you'll start banging SOME CHICK at some point in the next 2-4 years. And, when that becomes the case, you're going to come back to this thread and be all like, "Yo speedz, you were TOTALLY right about the queen. I wish I had sacrificed a bit of space in my room in order to actually be comfortable when sleeping in the same bed as another human being on a regular basis. Instead, since I'm such an IDIOT, I'll either have to suffer through this or spend a bunch of CASH MONEY on another mattress years before I would have needed to otherwise."

Queen for sure. When we got married we had a full size that seemed to have formed itself into a slight V. By morning we were crammed against each other in this pit. I do need a new mattress though. We just moved into a new house and actually couldn't get the box spring up the stairs so we went out and bought a split top box spring. It is 9 inches thick and out old box spring was thin, like 4 inches. I feel so high off the ground now. Poor cat can barely jump on on it. We have a dining room chair beside the bed so she can get on and off. Yeah.

randy we live in the same country
cup-of-lol.gif
haha, Shake really thinks the rest of the country considers backwoods Virginia part of the US! Oh, who am I kidding, I am from Kentucky. I always specify that it's "northern Kentucky" though. My wife doesn't believe it's different from the rest of the state.
I haven't had a new mattress in 15 years and it will most likely be at least another 5 before it's even considered. also of note: my current mattress is a twin.
What the **** is wrong with you?

Bruh, I totes know, but I'd have next to no room to move between my tv stand and desk being in my room as well. Ive just accepted the fact that I'll have to upgrade again in a year or two which is why I'm going with a lower end model (but still comfortable). Plus my parents are buying this for my birthday/Christmas present, so I'm not out much of my own. I don't know, I would obviously like a queen size. Maybe I'll remeasure my room and check it out. Also, speaking of chicks...not sure what's going on with work chick. We've met up a few times and made out a little, but she seems to want to date and I don't and I think she might be mad at me or something since she hasn't really texted me after I said "How am I supposed to bang a bridesmaid if I bring a date?" jokingly this weekend. Also, ran into a girl I know from freshmen year of college while I was back in town a few weekends ago and even though I think I made it pretty clear I'd like to take her out sometime and she still gave me her number I haven't called her or anything. Pretty much hate my life. Edit: you can have this one once I upgrade in a few years shake.

If you can't get it up the stairs than just use the big hole where a roof would normally go.
Gold.Napa stop being a bitch and get a queen size bed, ask out that girl or whatever you said about girls (skimmed) and then bang her in your new bed.
If you can't get it up the stairs than just use the big hole where a roof would normally go.
this reminds me that I was awoken this morning to rain water dripping on my head. so yeah, good idea!
Alright you muther bitches. Bought the queen size mattress.
Is this the first time anyone's actually used the advice given out here when it changed their mind? Also: Good decision. A man of your...stature shouldn't be flopping around on a full anyways.
Is this the first time anyone's actually used the advice given out here when it changed their mind?
Ha, that was my first thought when I read that.My second thought was that Napa totally jinxed himself. Buying a bed for female companionship before you have female companionship is a sure-fire way to not get any female companionship.I mean sex when I say companionship. Why use one syllable when you can use four?

Ha, nah, it was more "well, its really not that much bigger than a full and its the same price and my parents are paying for it, so might as well try to get more than 2-3 years out of it" than "yeah, i'm totally going to be having sex in the near future" purchase. Naw mean?

Oh please.
"......."
What the **** is wrong with you?
Exactly

I am probably just trying to hard to flavor up the extent of the lunch that we had , when you said a parable I laughed. The thing is that this guy has called the cops on me saying I threatened him with injury. Cops told me that I could be arrested for just telling someone I was going to **** them up. So I called it taking him to lunch. I met him beside the monkey bars after school and I fought. He would not even protect himself so I stopped after four good belly punches and one to the face that never landed like I envisioned. Pancreatitis is a 3+ get out of work illness. I wonder if it is all that Red Bull / Jack Links beef jerky I consume.