Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

or maybe not. thinking about going to mcdonalds for lunch. so i got that going for me. won't get the mcrib though (sorry strat). never liked it. tasted too rubbery to me. but i'm a a picky eater so that's not to say that other people shouldnt eat it or wont like it.

but no, I mainly didn't have time to defrost any chicken to put in it plus I wanted to see what it was like. I mean a "vegan" meal isn't necessarily difficult when you actually make it yourself considering it just means "don't add meat." it's not like I had to go out of the way; just mix up a bunch of vegetables. if you really think about it, up until the industrial revolution, most people ate essentially vegan meals a lot. meat was expensive so it wasn't eaten as much as it is now (i.e. at every meal). jesus christ I'm starting to sound like randy.also, I'm don't recall talking about the chick I see in the gym all the time? it's not her no, but I've mentioned her? weird. yeah the gym chick... she has a fantastic ass, I'll tell you that. but no, I would not date her. she doesn't look like she could balance a checkbook on a 2x4.and where the hell is beans?
What, the cord to the microwave won't reach the generator that powers your shack?Extention cords!
Yeah, if my memory serves, it was something like, "Wah, there's this hot chick that works out at my work gym and I totally want to ask her out but I'm a total pussy who's afraid to date someone at work. Wah."
This is exactly how I remember it.
thinking about going to mcdonalds for lunch. so i got that going for me.
I'm congratulating myself (spay dog went home safely (sans ovaries and uteri) today) with Korean food. A little bibimbap, what do you think, maybe?
Yeah, if my memory serves, it was something like, "Wah, there's this hot chick that works out at my work gym and I totally want to ask her out but I'm a total pussy who's afraid to date someone at work. Wah."
no that doesn't sound like something I would say. I'm sure you must be mistaken. fagknocker.
maybe shakey was saying she is so stupid she couldnt even place a checkbook on a 2x4 wihtout it falling off, let alone do math.
the lawyer gets it
I'm congratulating myself (spay dog went home safely (sans ovaries and uteri) today with Korean food).
That's how I read that at first. Which was a little weird.I was going to reply, "I guess that's better than going home as Korean food."
That's how I read that at first. Which was a little weird.I was going to reply, "I guess that's better than going home as Korean food."
speedz is getting a discount for bringing his own meat for them to make the bambibap. apparently that poor dog just wasn't going to avoid the worse scenario.
Spare the rod spoil the child. Also, you assume that the beatings are severe, but you weren't there and are definitely only getting one side of that story, since there is no way an Amish person would talk about it. The only info that you would receive on that is people that left the community and in most circles that would be considered a biased opinion.ps. I'm against torturing children.Geez, you're missing out on all the fun then.
I was going to reply, "I guess that's better than going home as Korean food."
Why didn't you?
i can honestly say i have no idea what that is.
You're missing out. Seriously.Don't forget to add a lot of the hot sauce.
Geez, you're missing out on all the fun then.
Well, I'm not sure that taking a kid to a Rush show counts as torture, necessarily.
ok, good.what time is it, you say? why, asian time
http://www.forbes.com/sites/hannahelliott/...n-fifth-avenue/That's from Japanese retailer uniqlo, they're basically the Japanese Gap and are opening some massive stores in New York. Last time I was in Hong Kong my wife bought a bunch of stuff at a uniqlo store.

They make clothes big enough for Americans?I bet the buttons are a bitch to fasten.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hannahelliott/...n-fifth-avenue/That's from Japanese retailer uniqlo, they're basically the Japanese Gap and are opening some massive stores in New York. Last time I was in Hong Kong my wife bought a bunch of stuff at a uniqlo store.
yeah, I saw that on forbes the other day, which reminded me of their awesome, awesome clock app thing.brilliant advertising, isn't it?

Interview #5 this morning.This company is either very thorough or very indecisive

Will Leitch and A.J. Daulerio had a bet on the Phillies-Cardinals playoff series. (Leitch is a Cardinals fan, Daulerio Phillies.) If the Phillies won, Leitch had to get hit by a 90 mph fastball.* If the Cardinals won, Daulerio had to get tazed.Which would you prefer? I think as long as it's not nuts or head, the fastball has to be less painful. I do think the anticipation would be worse if it was Justin Verlander winding up to hit you rather than in a batting cage or something. *Is it necessary to say fastball here? If someone asked you to get hit by either a 90 mph fastball or a 90 mph change-up, it doesn't really matter. A 90 mph curve ball would be interesting though. "Oh shit, that's going to hit my head...nope, it just cracked a rib."

I'd think a tazer would be the less painful of the two but it would be cool to say you took a 90 mph fastball. I'd go 90 mph fastball.
This line of reasoning makes sense to me. You'd probably have to figure out the level to set the taser to match it up with the corresponding amount of pain a fastball would provide. I'd think most basic settings of tasers would hurt less. And with Verlander, if you watched last nights game, that would be his change-up. He hit 92 on one of them.
And with Verlander, if you watched last nights game, that would be his change-up. He hit 92 on one of them.
That was ridiculous. I think he is obviously tired but still a tired JV is quite a spectacle. I just need them to get to game 7 because Fister vs Lewis is not even fair.