I Called In Sick Today

In Amish country I had tons of Fried Chicken, mashed potatos , pies and desserts, and tons of other crap, all delicious. But the last night on our anniversary we went to a nice place with sustainable, eco-friendly gourmet stuff called Table-The Groovy Food. Never really got the groovy thing but the owner's wife chatted with us for a while and was pretty cool. The food was great.http://www.tablegroovyfood.com/summer-dinner-menu-2011.htmlHomemade warm artisan whole grain bread with basil butter as we waited.A faux Margarita concoction that was yummy. (No alcohol license)It’s Hot and it’s Crabby Lump Crab Dip with Garlic Crostini Sweet Corn Chowder with Free Range Chicken and Farmer’s Sausage Peppered Pork Tenderloin* wallowing on Roasted Leeks and Belgium Bleu Cheese with Caramelized Plums and Nectarines

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

If you met a magic genie (what other kind is there?) who said that he could offer you one experience and then afterwards take you back in time so that it's like it never happened except that you had the knowledge of what that experience was like, which would you choose: rape or heroin?
Heroin. Worst hypothetical ever.
No contest, I'd get raped.
Heh.

I just found out about Wild Turkey: American Honey (colon not necessarily existant) and god damn is it delicious. I'm not much of a scotch/whiskey/bourbon man just yet, but this shit is fantastic.Wang: Everything about your story was pretty miserable. Any chance for tickets for the other two games? Although, sitting through 2 hours of a rain delay drinking $8 beers would be pretty shitty/expensive/drunk.Maybe tomorrow? Although Fister has looked better than Verlander so far. Also: Detroit needs to make a Fister day of some sort for next season, every time he starts. Something like the "Black power" fist on a shirt would work. The key would be making it as clean as possible, so that way it still gets press, even though it's obviously extremely filthy.Last year I named my fantasy team "The Fisting Fisters" for a while, but he wasn't good then, so it didn't last long.

No contest, I'd get raped.
heyooo
reddit's "Tactical Bear"I have decided that this is not the one we have. the punctuation is totally wrong, and he's kind of a jackass.
well that's weird. do they have a shakezuma too? I bet he has lots of girlfriends and makes tons of money.so I just ate a vegan dinner. portobello mushrooms, zucchini, peppers, jalos, onions, and quinoa, with some balsamic vinegar thrown in for good measure. pretty tasty I must say, but having to have sex with a man is not going to be fun.

hey, I realize this might not be the most... sensitive... thing to ask, but what happened to the guy that was always making jokes about being drunk, posting 'hi' etc.?EDIT: chrozzo was his name

reddit's "Tactical Bear"I have decided that this is not the one we have. the punctuation is totally wrong, and he's kind of a jackass.
No it's totally me. I post on forums all over the internet, doing my best to construct two entire backgrounds that are as divergent and opposed as possible, but using the same handle. It takes a lot of work and there is no point.
It was apparently alot more violent than the article let on though. At least in one case a young girl answered the door and they asked for her dad and when he came to the door they drug him outside and beat him before cutting his hair and then went in and got grandma drug her out and cut her hair. I would imagine that is all pretty horrific to people that are not used to violence. Well, this did bring up another question I had. It seems that they do beat the kids for misbehaving, and some can be pretty brutal about it in some families. Knowing how much of an interest I have in religon and why people believe in things it was all pretty fascinating.
Spare the rod spoil the child. Also, you assume that the beatings are severe, but you weren't there and are definitely only getting one side of that story, since there is no way an Amish person would talk about it. The only info that you would receive on that is people that left the community and in most circles that would be considered a biased opinion.ps. I'm against torturing children.
is there anywhere I can watch sunny online without a huge delay and without paying for it? hulu's got it but it's on a month delay (don't think new season's even started yet there) and I don't really want to pay $1 to $2 an episode from amazon; that seems a bit steep for sunny. need to get that started for dexter though. oh man, get to finish up breaking bad and go right into dexter! how exciting!
tubeplus.me
out of those two i guess i'd choose herion. but if it could be anything i think it would absolutely be killing someone.
I agree with this. I would want to sniper someone really important, preferably some head of state from another country, like Putin or Hu.
having to have sex with a man is not going to be fun.
haha. Shake is a gay.
so I just ate a vegan dinner. portobello mushrooms, zucchini, peppers, jalos, onions, and quinoa, with some balsamic vinegar thrown in for good measure. pretty tasty I must say, but having to have sex with a man is not going to be fun.
What are you, trying to lose weight for the work chick?Hey, is this the same work chick you used to see at the gym all the time?
hey, I realize this might not be the most... sensitive... thing to ask, but what happened to the guy that was always making jokes about being drunk, posting 'hi' etc.?EDIT: chrozzo was his name
How is that an insensitive question? I mean, depending on the phrasing you could have made it insensitive, I suppose, but it's no different than asking about anyone else.
No it's totally me. I post on forums all over the internet, doing my best to construct two entire backgrounds that are as divergent and opposed as possible, but using the same handle. It takes a lot of work and there is no point.
This could be possible, but it would be too difficult for you to let yourself get used to doing shit like using the incorrect their/there.
Oh, he died.
How is that an insensitive question? I mean, depending on the phrasing you could have made it insensitive, I suppose, but it's no different than asking about anyone else.
I mean, I'm basically asking if he's dead. I'm not hoping he's dead, but we know what illness he had, and it's basically just statistics.sorry. it's insensitive.EDIT: I didn't see vb's post before I posted this
I mean, I'm basically asking if he's dead. I'm not hoping he's dead, but we know what illness he had, and it's basically just statistics.sorry. it's insensitive.EDIT: I didn't see vb's post before I posted this
I guess I still don't understand why asking he's dead would be insensitive.I can't tell if vb is serious.
there's nothing about this post that I wouldn't believe.
ah thanks. I'll probably forget about this post in a couple of days when I have the time to watch it so remember it when I ask again k?
What are you, trying to lose weight for the work chick?Hey, is this the same work chick you used to see at the gym all the time?
what the what fuck? SHAKE LOSES WEIGHT FOR NO BITCHES.but no, I mainly didn't have time to defrost any chicken to put in it plus I wanted to see what it was like. I mean a "vegan" meal isn't necessarily difficult when you actually make it yourself considering it just means "don't add meat." it's not like I had to go out of the way; just mix up a bunch of vegetables. if you really think about it, up until the industrial revolution, most people ate essentially vegan meals a lot. meat was expensive so it wasn't eaten as much as it is now (i.e. at every meal). jesus christ I'm starting to sound like randy.also, I'm don't recall talking about the chick I see in the gym all the time? it's not her no, but I've mentioned her? weird. yeah the gym chick... she has a fantastic ass, I'll tell you that. but no, I would not date her. she doesn't look like she could balance a checkbook on a 2x4.and where the hell is beans?
my first thought was that this was going to be a movie. Quick association game - who's the leading man?

I assumed it was a Nick Cage movie

Damn, I had Johnny Depp in another Hunter S. role.
also, I'm don't recall talking about the chick I see in the gym all the time? it's not her no, but I've mentioned her? weird. yeah the gym chick... she has a fantastic ass, I'll tell you that. but no, I would not date her. she doesn't look like she could balance a checkbook on a 2x4.
Yeah, if my memory serves, it was something like, "Wah, there's this hot chick that works out at my work gym and I totally want to ask her out but I'm a total pussy who's afraid to date someone at work. Wah."
my first thought was that this was going to be a movie. Quick association game - who's the leading man?

I assumed it was a Nick Cage movie

Heh. I was going to say that the answer is always

Nicolas Cage

before I saw your spoiler.

she doesn't look like she could balance a checkbook on a 2x4.
What?