I Called In Sick Today

That makes me happy. Well, except for this part:It's ok to be a little homo now and again.
That was just in case your special ladyfriend was reading over your shoulder, friend-of-friends. You and I know what's going on, right Gary?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I remember that one. I rather enjoyed it I must say.I started watching mad men this weekend. jesus, were men universally this horrible back in the 50's and 60's? I mean if I of all people, given my well known feelings toward women, watch these guys and think "man, what a bunch of assholes," then man, something's gotta be wrong.

I remember that one. I rather enjoyed it I must say.I started watching mad men this weekend. jesus, were men universally this horrible back in the 50's and 60's? I mean if I of all people, given my well known feelings toward women, watch these guys and think "man, what a bunch of assholes," then man, something's gotta be wrong.
That feeling only increases, to the point where you're like "shit, I wish I could have treated every woman ever like shit."Also, the show gets better as that feeling increases. Don Draper is the most absurd anti-hero in a while, and no one cares since Jon Hamm fucking rules.
well anyways, she's got two kids and a crazy stalker ex husband. I think I'm in love. I'm sure you cuntfuck are too now. this'll be interesting.
That's actually not as bad as I originally assumed

The perfect example of the shit that happens in big companies, is this goshdarn cun*fu*k debacle that is: Netflix.That company has something people want, and they have a monopoly on it. However, they are still doing everything they can to **** it up. I dont' think there is one single person on Earth, outside of a big company environment, that thought it was a good idea to seperate the instant watch and DVD's into two separate companies, with two different websites, two different logins, and one with a stupid name (qwikster.com). And yet, it somehow was suggested without getting laughed out of the room. Made it through countless meetings, and was even enacted nationwide. Then finally when people started canceling their subscriptions by the truckload, they announced today, that it was all a great idea that people just couldn't accept, because they don't like change, so they scrapped everything, basically flushing millions of dollars down the toilet.

The perfect example of the shit that happens in big companies, is this goshdarn cun*fu*k debacle that is: Netflix.
Agreed. I think it's a perfect example of letting the business getting in the way of the product. This is one major reason why I think Apple is so successful: putting out the best product, the one the audience would design for himself given the opportunity, is the highest priority. The netflix act was clearly some sceme to position themselves to make a bigger profit and/or sell off part of their company eventually. It had nothign to do with improving service for the consumer.
STFU AND GO BLAST YOUR PECS
I'll blast your pecs...or something.I feel I've lost it, the art of the comeback.off topic, but for you Shakeypants, I would like to train MMA, to change up my workouts, get me motivated again, but I fear I wouldn't like being punched in the face, kicked in the thigh or be choked out. What to do, what to do?I did a month of Crossfit. That was crazy. I will probably go back but it's crazy expensive. My g/f and I got a group rate, heh, group, and it was $225 a month. The classes were exhausting, in a good way. If I pick up the right equipment, I could probably create my own, vanilla version. I like the concept of perpetual motion. What else? Hmmm, I am trying to drink less than the once a week I have been, because I drink too much that one night. Saturday, my first drink in two weeks, I believe I drank 18 Miller Lights and one Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. I will now go another 2 weeks at least not drinking.The Dolphins are aweful, again.My FB sickies saw that I got a new car and I really enjoy driving. Weeeeeee. Who knew I liked fast cars. Where's Beansey at to help me soup it up, and by help, I mean pay for and install.

Back from vacation. bleh... Gotta ketchup. Had terrible reception on my phone.Spent the majority of the week in Amish Country and have blurry phone pics to prove it!Had dinner with some Amish (Mennonite folks) and was behaved-brvy would be proud of me.A couple good stories I guess, but I'll get to them well, sometime.Is that Mex? heyooo!I did get to run some ridiculous miles this week as well, trails in parks, and back farm roads in Amish Country. Usually it's the tourist who look funny at the Amish, with me it was them looking at me and laughing. I also realize my sandals are so loud that when I come up behind people they think it is the horses pulling the Amish buggies and are surprised to see me, haha.

What to do, what to do?
YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MANedit: wait, no, no you definitely can't do that. huh, I don't know, have you thought about bulimia? it's really cheap.
Spent the majority of the week in Amish Country and have blurry phone pics to prove it!
Showing them the Ring video is quite the troll. Good luck finding a TV to crawl out of, scary drowned girl!

My buddy lives out in Amish, PA and he says that they are recruiting outsiders to come in and get their girls pregnant to kind of get away from the whole "in-breeding" problem. I, mean, you have to f' em through a hole in a sheet glory hole style with elders watching, but pussy's pussy, AMIRITE Shake?!

My buddy lives out in Amish, PA and he says that they are recruiting outsiders to come in and get their girls pregnant to kind of get away from the whole "in-breeding" problem. I, mean, you have to f' em through a hole in a sheet glory hole style with elders watching, but pussy's pussy, AMIRITE Shake?!
No fucking way. I need to hear more about this. Seriously, how much more interesting can you get in terms of sociology or anthropology or whatever the hell this is?

Haha, I just texted my buddy for more info since a quick google search didn't turn up any results. I'll let you know. Certainly possibly it's just the guys he works with pulling his leg since he's the new guy.

This happened while we were there and was big news.Amish hair-cutting gang targets communities in eastern Ohio Upon hearing the headline Deb and I wondered if we should be in fear of some Amish gang attacking us and cutting our hair. I mean it was completely opposite of what we thought they were like. Then we were somewhat appalled to find out it was a "gang" that was attacking them during the night and dragging men and women outside and cutting there hair. Finally we were relieved to find out that it was simply typical Amish gang on gang violence, though admittedly we didn't know they had "gangs" and thought they were all non-violent.http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-...6-1226161248047

I already really enjoyed your post and the article...and then I got to this gem:"The gang's alleged getaway vehicle - a truck and horse trailer - was searched for evidence by police in Jefferson County."Gave me a good laugh in the middle of class. Somebody with a good sense of humor wrote that article...it could have been done in many ways, and this one is this best. Or maybe the reporter has no sense of humor whatsoever...but it's nowhere in between.

I already really enjoyed your post and the article...and then I got to this gem:"The gang's alleged getaway vehicle - a truck and horse trailer - was searched for evidence by police in Jefferson County."Gave me a good laugh in the middle of class. Somebody with a good sense of humor wrote that article...it could have been done in many ways, and this one is this best. Or maybe the reporter has no sense of humor whatsoever...but it's nowhere in between.
It was apparently alot more violent than the article let on though. At least in one case a young girl answered the door and they asked for her dad and when he came to the door they drug him outside and beat him before cutting his hair and then went in and got grandma drug her out and cut her hair. I would imagine that is all pretty horrific to people that are not used to violence. Well, this did bring up another question I had. It seems that they do beat the kids for misbehaving, and some can be pretty brutal about it in some families. Knowing how much of an interest I have in religon and why people believe in things it was all pretty fascinating.