I Called In Sick Today

How did you get that from Bean's shouting out the temperature?
Ohhhh. I thought he was referring to his blood pressure and how old it is. In retrospect, that may not make much sense on multiple levels.
Focus on the whole, "yeah, but I'm sleeping with a 23 year old" thing. That will help.
Oh, I am, and it does.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

How did you get that from Bean's shouting out the temperature?
It's the first signs of old age...The next phase is realizing that thanks to hands free cell phones that he can now talk to himself at stop signs without worry of what the folks in other cars are thinking...That's one of the perks of technology... In my younger years I had to stoop to ventriquilism in order to protect my reputationALMOST SEVENTY NOW!
Remember when I posted that story about the new Wendy's burger? Well it's very good. It's no In & Out and it's not quite 5 Guys, but it's miles ahead of any other pure fast food burger. Try it. The biggest difference is the new bun (buttered and toasted), but the red onion is a good touch, the real mayo is excellent, and the burger itself tastes...you know, good.
The wifey had to work yesterday so I spent the day with my bud running around getting in trouble and stopped by this pretty nice new restaurant that had an outdoor patio. We were causing a commotion and had a bunch of people around us drinking and laughing, beans style. This caused the owner, who looked to be about 35 come out and he ended up sitting with us for about the next 3 hours. Good time but oh yeah, the burger.It was a half pound burger (made fresh daily from a specific butcher) , medium rare with blue cheese, (the good stuff), marinated artichokes and sun dried tomatos on a bun that the owner gets from some local bakery. Sounds odd, but it was seriously the greatest burger I've ever had. I really never eat meat that much unless I'm drinking but well, I was drinking! They even made their own potato chips. It's no wonder he's building a second location.
Sonofabitch its chilly this morning... forty five degrees according to my nipplesIm currently sitting in the office waiting in the sun to peek out before I do...In other newsThree or four years ago I was working on a car project when I ran across a problem of finding reproduction or NOS parts for the thing. Since it was a resto mod I ended up using the old parts as a mold and made new ones out of carbon fiber. Since then Ive been turning out a few here and there for folks that saw them in car shows and the like. Pretty enjoyable as a hobby and adding resin fumes to a good beer buzz is always a plus...
Just put them ebay and makes billions if not millions!
watched that yesterday myself
Who didn't?
Even though it was a rerun, I did as well...I just love happy endings
See!
It was a half pound burger (made fresh daily from a specific butcher) , medium rare with blue cheese, (the good stuff), marinated artichokes and sun dried tomatos on a bun that the owner gets from some local bakery. Sounds odd, but it was seriously the greatest burger I've ever had. I really never eat meat that much unless I'm drinking but well, I was drinking! They even made their own potato chips. It's no wonder he's building a second location.
Hm. I may have to make burgers for dinner.
Just put them ebay and makes billions if not millions!
Heh.

Back when I ate beef, my signature recipe was mixing dry onion cup a soup into the meat, making it into really thin patties, grilling them for a few minutes, then sandwiching pepperjack cheese between two of them until it liquifiedThe buns were lightly buttered friscos. Fresh lettuce, maters, and real mayo completed the stroke triggering concoction...Damn I miss those daysI also perfected the thin sliced breaded jalos. Wash them down with an iced mug of Corona or Nevada and life was goodUnfortunately, those days are few and far between due to doctors orders and hemroids that can sense the heat from an easy bake oven two counties awayIn other news, I just purchased twenty three acres of hunting land over the phone. Hopefully the kid will have something positive to say when I'm six feet under. I'll take a few pics when he finds out there on Sunday...Oh, on Saturday I'll be tweeting live from a small town parade in which I've been chosen as the grand Marshall. Hopefully the real marshals won't be administering breathalyzers

Haha, as I was making that post I was actually thinking, "Napa's not going to be impressed."
Heh, yeah, we watched a ton of those type of videos in high school instead of the teacher actually teaching and stuff. I think one of my favorites was this series put together by an FFA group in Arkansas in the 70's where they were showing how to castrate pigs and the teachers yelling out "Where's the ball bag?!" Pretty great stuff.

I've never castrated a live animal but I've seen the primitive tools that were used years ago. ShiverfaceNowadays I think they use rubber bands or something...Yeah, i high school Shane and I used to kill deer on the weekends, cut their nuts off and sew up the sack, and throw them at the snooty girls on MondayDamn... I'm more of a hick than Shake

Speaking of facebook, if you login in using this address, https://www.facebook.com/?sk=dateorder your time line will look almost exactlylike the old version.

I've castrated more than my fair share of little piggies, unfortunately. As far as I know they still use the knife method with them and the rubber bands are more for cattle, but I've been out the castrating business for a bit. Was present when my neighbor got his two year old horse castrated...which was something else. Vet gave him a shot of something and we had to help the horse fall over and then hobbled the front legs and me and my neighbor each grabbed a backleg while the vet jumped in there and cut him right open and cut out the man bits in no time flat.

Heh, yeah, we watched a ton of those type of videos in high school instead of the teacher actually teaching and stuff. I think one of my favorites was this series put together by an FFA group in Arkansas in the 70's where they were showing how to castrate pigs and the teachers yelling out "Where's the ball bag?!" Pretty great stuff.
IOWA!
I've never castrated a live animal but I've seen the primitive tools that were used years ago. ShiverfaceNowadays I think they use rubber bands or something...
Some still use the emasculator, which is basically just a vice with long handles used to crush all the cords going to the boys.
I've castrated more than my fair share of little piggies, unfortunately. As far as I know they still use the knife method with them and the rubber bands are more for cattle, but I've been out the castrating business for a bit. Was present when my neighbor got his two year old horse castrated...which was something else. Vet gave him a shot of something and we had to help the horse fall over and then hobbled the front legs and me and my neighbor each grabbed a backleg while the vet jumped in there and cut him right open and cut out the man bits in no time flat.
Horse castrating is nuts...sometimes they use a drill-thing that twists the balls until they pretty much just fall off. Castrating pigs is fun. Slice, grab, pull, drop. Easy peasy.
man, I love asparagus but DAMN, the after effects are just so much less than pleasant.
I wish I could relate, but I'm one of the lucky (unluck?) people who doesn't get the urinatory after effect. I'm bored...I think I'll go back and check if anything funny was said here one year ago today.
I don't know why you people refuse to entertain me. Hey, guess what? In the Mitochondrial TCA Cycle, you have to start out with oxaloacetate and acetyl CoA (which can come from pyruvate, ketone bodies, amino acids, or fatty acids). The two react with the assistance of citrate synthase (inhibited by ATP, citrate, and LCFAs) to form citrate. Citrate is then acted upon by aconitase (inhibited by rodenticides) to form isocitrate. The isocitrate is transformed into alpha-ketoglutamate by isocitrate dehydrogenase (with Mn++ and Mg++), which in the process forms a CO2 and an NADH (an inhibitor of the reaction). The alpha-ketoglutamate is taken by alpha-ketoglutamate dehydrogenase (inhibited by NADH, As, and Hg++), also creating a CO2 and a NADH, forming succinyl CoA. This is taken by succinate thiokinase to make succinate, and of course this reaction results in the creation of either a GTP or ATP. Oh, don't forget about the Mn++ and Mg++ in that one too. Don't worry, only a few more. The succinate forms fumarate by way of succinate dehydrogenase (inhibited by OAA and forming a FADH2), and finally the fumarate forms malate with the help of fumarase (releasing an H2O). Oh, and malate goes back to oxaloacetate when taken by malate dehydrogenase (forms NADH).
Hey look, I wasn't being entertained two years ago either! That long paragraph really makes it look like I got better than a C in that class. Looks can be deceiving, am I right?
Man, that class sounds tuft.
Heh.
Is it gay to check out a topless guy in the gym locker room? Just admiring his physique and contemplating how you're going to get to that point?
Hey, it's that guy!
god fucking damn it. just god fucking damn it.IMG_0295.jpg
One year ago. At least they're probably gone by now...
simplysleep.jpg
I actually rarely use the simply sleeps these days. The nights when I'm with the girlfriend I don't want to pass out pre-sexy time, and the nights when I'm not I need to stay up late to study.
Also: I had a pretty awesome Love Quadrilateral thing going on Saturday night. Actually it was a Love Equilateral Triangle, in which the hoes are the corners, and I'm a dot right in the center. Actually, it was probably a Love Isosceles Triangle, where I was closer to the top than the two corner at the bottom. And maybe there were a few errant points hanging around OUTSIDE the triangle, too. Whatever. It was awesome.
I wonder if we're far enough away from this situation for you to tell the story. I say "you" as if Wang is reading this.