Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Uh, it was a V-neck.
the implication was that it was a large chain. I was going to go with the homosexual joke but I just couldn't come up with the proper sequencing. pretty disappointing really.so on my extra day off I've been cleaning all morning and now I'm going to the gym to run 5 miles. I really just want to lay on the couch but damn it, I'm not going to. don't know why.

randy, i love you man but I rarely have any idea what you're talking about. speaking of I love you man, I watched that again this weekend. liked it a lot more this second time for some reason. also watched easy a. another highly enjoyable flick. I tell you what though, netflix is starting to be a real asshole with their recommendations. they're not recommending anything worth a damn for some reason, even on the dvd section. does rotten tomatoes or some other site have a place to get recommendations)

randy, i love you man but I rarely have any idea what you're talking about. speaking of I love you man, I watched that again this weekend. liked it a lot more this second time for some reason. also watched easy a. another highly enjoyable flick. I tell you what though, netflix is starting to be a real asshole with their recommendations. they're not recommending anything worth a damn for some reason, even on the dvd section. does rotten tomatoes or some other site have a place to get recommendations)
I love ya man.http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ga...-under-armour/1Unversity20of20Marylandx-inset-community.jpg

Some tweets from last nightRT @Dameat4Life @joereedy Nice to see the Vatican and NASCAR can coexist in designing a uniform. #TerpsI kind of think of Maryland's uniforms as a social commentary on the current state of congress and political discourse #whatdalimightsayIf the two halves of Maryland's uniforms can coexist, I don't see why we can't have peace in the Middle East.With the checkered cab on one side and the religious cross on the other, it's as if Maryland is paying tribute to HBO's Taxicab Confessions.17 hours ago Favorite Retweet ReplyVince McMahon just called Maryland, he's suing for copyright infringement for using XFL uniformsIf I had taken a bunch of acid plus downed a fifth of Maker's, I think the Maryland uniforms are what I would have come up withPortions of Maryland's uniforms were designed by the Hardy Boyz #RAW #Miami #ESPNCFB #WWE

A sign at an Ohio high school football game has some outraged over what they say is racism but others are saying the sign refers to Internet slang. After Kirtland High School beat rival Painesville Harvey, Kirtland fans unveiled a large sign that read, "You Mad, Bro?" The president of the Lake County, Ohio, chapter of the NAACP called the sign "racial intimidation." The Painesville, Ohio, superintendent agreed. He said, "The sign definitely has a racial connection to it." However, the term is also a common saying on the Internet. If someone gets angry online in a forum or comments section, "u mad bro?" is often used as another way to say the person got the best of them. Whether the sign was in fact racist or just Internet slang, the principal of Kirtland High said there will be a thorough investigation.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/f...-154908308.htmlI think people have too much time on their hands. How is this possibly racial intimidation?
Never in my life have I heard a black person say "bro." The only time ever hear "bro" is when douchey white guys are talking to other douchey white guys.
Really? It's been that long since they stopped saying it? Here in Middle America I still hear it quite often. That's not to say that douchey white guys don't get their material from the blacks, they obviously do, homey.My son went to a Catholic high school and when the local public high school team would score (in football) his school would chant,That's allright, That's okay, you're gonna work for us someday!"
Really? It's been that long since they stopped saying it? Here in Middle America I still hear it quite often. That's not to say that douchey white guys don't get their material from the blacks, they obviously do, homey.
They call each other brother, not bro. Bro is short for broheim, a term not used by the blacks.
I feel like this is pretty nuts.
I mean, that's super and all, but are there any other videos of him counting anything that doesn't add up to 2?
You know how Rick Ankiel just like forgot how to throw strikes? I think I have the same problem with signing my name. It keeps coming out all fucked up. Seems like a strange thing to forget how to do.
I don't think I would have any idea of how to sign my name with the actual letters. my signature has pretty much morphed into something resembling the first letter of each name followed by squiggly lines.
I don't think I would have any idea of how to sign my name with the actual letters. my signature has pretty much morphed into something resembling the first letter of each name followed by squiggly lines.
That is me as well. S with a line after and B with a little hump and a flourish at the end. Embarrassing as it is, at least for me, when I took the LSAT there is an essay section at the end and you have to write in cursive. I had such a hard time with it because I hadn't written that way in at least 20 years prior to that day. I think by the end of the essay I was mixing cursive and plain old printing.

wait, what? you had to write in cursive? why the hell would they even do that? man, how fucked would you have been if it were an essay on how quick zebras are?

Here's a hint from uncle beans...I know this guy... He's buddies with a doctorAnyway, his doc buddy has one of those squigy signatures that most mds doFor the last several years my friend has been signing his scribble himself as a challenge to see if the pharmacy noticesThey never have...The lesson?Make your signature legible or it will be far too easy to forgeNow if my friend could just get his hands on a script pad, all would be well with his worldCurrency sitting outside wallyworld waiting on the bag againCheck twitter for updates

cNV0W.jpg
I have no idea what that means...In other news,Ive devoted the next three weeks to my latest car project...That means Ill be isolated in the shop with little or no intervention from the family/business. I will, however, keep an open channel to my e-friends on hereI just picked up a fresh keg of Nevada and ten boxes of DosXX Ambers on the way home. Both are simmering in the shop as we speak. My plan is to spend as much time as possible getting the car ready for its appearance at the Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend the first week of October...The plan is to not only be the complete fool of the gathering, but to document the entire saga via Twitter for everyone to enjoy. My ultimate goal is to be ticketed once again for doing a burnout visible from space on a public highway while being videoed in the processIn other, other, news....Im in the early stages of rescuing a mistreated dog. I plan on removing it from its terrible living conditions and placing it in the Icewaters loving care. Its a touchy situation since it belongs to someone thats a friend of ours, but hopefully it turns out ok for everyone involved. I do not, however, plan on being the crazy dog guy of the neighborhood. Ill leave that to someone else around here. Just being the crazy guy is more than enough for meOh...who else knew that drinking large amounts of tomato juice leads to stopped up toilets?THE MORE YOU KNOW!