Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Try not to spill your latte on your keyboard, pussy.
the rough side of a sponge worked JUST FINE. jerk. going hiking today! pretty much taking like 5 days worth of survival gear for a 1.5 mile trail that's VERY popular. maybe brv's right. FUCK IT though. I ain't cutting off my arm.
the rough side of a sponge worked JUST FINE. jerk. going hiking today! pretty much taking like 5 days worth of survival gear for a 1.5 mile trail that's VERY popular. maybe brv's right. FUCK IT though. I ain't cutting off my arm.
Ni...nice.

was mark mcgwire on his way to the HOF before his known steriod use? his numbers, even after his career was over werent overwhelmingly in any category but HR. i really dont think he would even be in the conversation without his HR inflated seasons.

I'm pretty sure when one of Beans car's (not the Ferrari) gets dirty, he just burns it along with and old abandoned barn on a neighboring property.
Heh.
bewegter-picturedump-56.giffor you-know-who
All I can think about is how it seems impossible that her organs are capable of fitting in that small a space.
was mark mcgwire on his way to the HOF before his known steriod use? his numbers, even after his career was over werent overwhelmingly in any category but HR. i really dont think he would even be in the conversation without his HR inflated seasons.
Concur. Plus I'm pretty sure Canseco said that he was injecting McGuire from pretty much the beginning of his career, not just mid-late 90s. The Bash Brothers days were late 80's, no?
Concur. Plus I'm pretty sure Canseco said that he was injecting McGuire from pretty much the beginning of his career, not just mid-late 90s. The Bash Brothers days were late 80's, no?
12× All-Star selection (1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992,.....

Do you guys use GoogleReader? I just started using it last month or so, and it's revolutionized how I surf the internet.Essentially, it organizes the blogs, online magazines, and newspapers into one central source, categorizes them, enables simple searching of them, continuously updates them, etc. I turned a long list of bookmarked blogs into one one site where I can jump around, filter, and even track and analyze which blogs or sites I read the most, how often I read them, how often they update, what fraction of articles I read, etc etc.Anyway, just wanted to share.

Do you guys use GoogleReader? I just started using it last month or so, and it's revolutionized how I surf the internet.Essentially, it organizes the blogs, online magazines, and newspapers into one central source, categorizes them, enables simple searching of them, continuously updates them, etc. I turned a long list of bookmarked blogs into one one site where I can jump around, filter, and even track and analyze which blogs or sites I read the most, how often I read them, how often they update, what fraction of articles I read, etc etc.Anyway, just wanted to share.
Wow, that's sounds awesome. I hate jumping around all the time. Off to check it out.Oh yeah, I love how the NFL draft always infuses new hope into my lifeless Bengals. Shit, we're all excited here about a Ginger QB anda WR that only stole a laptop.
Wow, that's sounds awesome. I hate jumping around all the time. Off to check it out.
It should work with anything that has an RSS feed. Google makes it pretty simple: you don't actually need to locate the rss feed of the site, you can just put the normal URL into the "Add Subscription" button and Google will do the work for you. I just found out I can also add my Youtube subscriptions as well. And, more importantly, I also added the arxiv, which is the central hub where scientific papers are added (arxiv.org).This is all just a part the of "life Spring-cleaning" that I'm working on.
It should work with anything that has an RSS feed. Google makes it pretty simple: you don't actually need to locate the rss feed of the site, you can just put the normal URL into the "Add Subscription" button and Google will do the work for you. I just found out I can also add my Youtube subscriptions as well. And, more importantly, I also added the arxiv, which is the central hub where scientific papers are added (arxiv.org).This is all just a part the of "life Spring-cleaning" that I'm working on.
Pretty cool.Oh and it would be awesome if LG hooked up with Harry and then Shake ended up with Pippa, Kate's sis.http://royalwedding.yahoo.com/blogs/pippa-...xt-for-her-8462
but fox news already organizes everything for me
Oh and it would be awesome if LG hooked up with Harry and then Shake ended up with Pippa, Kate's sis.
yeah I could handle that.

Does anybody know how I can get an image from Getty images? I obviously don't have access to any kind of commercial account. I really want to get 2 photos of the royal wedding which I can see myself in (http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/113272949/AFP and http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/113268953/AFP) but I can't figure out a way to buy/download the pictures as a private individual.

does that prove anyhting beyond the fans dig the long-ball?
Yes. It's a major component of being "well on your way to the HOF".Also, today's Google Doodle is pretty incredible. The little things happening in that thing would have taken awhile.
Does anybody know how I can get an image from Getty images? I obviously don't have access to any kind of commercial account. I really want to get 2 photos of the royal wedding which I can see myself in (http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/113272949/AFP and http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/113268953/AFP) but I can't figure out a way to buy/download the pictures as a private individual.
The first one is $184. That seems a little high. Of course, that was for interior wall use.A one-day web use is $49, and registration seems pretty easy. I wonder if you are in the red coat directly in the middle of Big Ben.

ok so I just watched the life aquatic with steve zissou and I really liked it. so that's rushmore and life aquative vs. everything else, which I guess isn't too bad. still not going to re-watch the royal tennebaums though. f that.

I dont have access to the main program at the moment but the recognition software on the laptop pulled this one up...lgincrowd.jpgOnce I get back home Ill check the satellite feeds and see what pops up...Yeah, Beans is bored

My whole life I've loved a particular bird call that is often heard at the lake and around the fields by the house. I never knew what it was until I spent about an hour this weekend clicking on hundreds of bird call links. I was pretty happy when I finally found it.http://www.naturesongs.com/modo3.wav

I dont have access to the main program at the moment but the recognition software on the laptop pulled this one up...lgincrowd.jpgOnce I get back home Ill check the satellite feeds and see what pops up...
Even with beans pointing it out, I can't find that spot in either picture. Which made me think maybe he could've done some clever photoshopping.
I did a quick search of all available photos.... that one wasnt in the two she listedI only opened paint to do the circle...DROP TOPS FOR EVERYONE!