I Called In Sick Today

Okay, you shouldn't be snooping but oh well, it happened. It isn't the end of the world here. I'd just drop it and move on. The more you look for faults the more you will find them. People aren't perfect. All this bunk about being open and honest is going to get you young snappers in trouble. The trick in a good relationship is keeping your mouth shut. If you start telling the person why they are annoying, why you don't like something about their appearance, attitude, habits and all that you'll go crazy and ruin the relationship. Don't sweat the little things. Find things you do have in common and like together and focus on those things.
randy, you are wise beyond your… well, you are pretty old, so I guess you’re age appropriately wise. but wise nonetheless!
You sucker, that's no 10 year old girl, it's a 32 year old man. Thailand.
phew! I was starting to feel bad that I was kinda attracted to her. now I know it’s normal!
Like you'll still be Skeleton Jelly by the time you actually get a new phone....
haha
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yes, my girlfriend telling me she looked through my text messages would certainly go a long way towards her keeping my trust.
I guess I needed the obvious clarification. If LG admits to what she did and apologizes, she will go farther to earning his trust than if she questions him in a way that it becomes obvious what she did and/or she later has to admit it. In the latter scenario, he'll never know in the future when she is being honest or not, when her questions have an ulterior motive, etc. You know, the opposite of a comfortable, trusting relationship. She's pissed about him lying (kind of), but she lied first by withholding information.Of course the best way to earn his trust would have been to have never snooped, but pobody's nerfect.This answer brought to you by Savage Dan(nyg)edit - I should note that I am in no way disagreeing with Randy. No need to nitpick. The above advice is only being given since the snooping is already done. Of course if the snooping wasn't already done, I'd have a far douchier response that you guys would hate even more.

Lets see here...As usual Ive been extremely lazy busy and have been lax about keeping up with current events around hereI have, though, skimmed the last few pages and will comment one last time about the goings-a-long around here before my trip commences in the morning....LG...as you know, as my protege I have to be completely honest with you. Men lie to women. No way around it. And it does not matter whether you are dating, engaged, or marriedWe will still lie our ass off if the repercussion of the incident means that we will be in the shithouse one way or the other. It does not matterAll we want to do is escape the same treatment that out mothers gave us when we were caught doing something we shouldnt....Basically, men hate griping, complaining, being forced to do something we dont want to do, being forced into awkward social experiences with other familys (our own included), and anything else other than our comfort zone, which is basically anything other than us being left aloneWe will comply with all of the above during the "dating" period, which extends well into the engagement/marriage period. Once we have you firmly grasp past that stage, we will show our true colors. Its up to you....the female...to figure out just how severe those true colors will be after you "catch" us....I chose not to screw around too much and let my wife to be see just how much of a fool I was before she committed the rest of her life to me. Luckily after all these years we still put up with each other. I figured that she would learn how to cook and clean and she figured that I would learn how to pick up my dirty underwear and puke in the toilet once in a while. Hey...the floor is close enough, no?Whats the point of all of this? Glad you asked....My theory is thisYou dont realize what the point of life is until you are close to forty years old. I was just lucky enough to figure it out in my twentiesAnd now that all of the Drop Top talk is over with, glad you made it through the storms sally....Im leaving for the hangar. Follow me on twitter if you have the guts

damn, I was hoping to catch beans before he left for some last minute advice: does anybody else have any good advice for cleaning water spots off of a windshield? they're on my new accord, so they shouldn't be etched in already, and I've seen that white vinegar is good. I've also seen conflicting reports that steel wool is ok; some say it's fine if you're light with it, others say it ruins the glass. anybody have any experience with this stuff? rain on a black car is a bitch. and OMG this royal wedding is AMAZING!

damn, I was hoping to catch beans before he left for some last minute advice: does anybody else have any good advice for cleaning water spots off of a windshield? they're on my new accord, so they shouldn't be etched in already, and I've seen that white vinegar is good. I've also seen conflicting reports that steel wool is ok; some say it's fine if you're light with it, others say it ruins the glass. anybody have any experience with this stuff? rain on a black car is a bitch. and OMG this royal wedding is AMAZING!
Just shake being shake
damn, I was hoping to catch beans before he left for some last minute advice: does anybody else have any good advice for cleaning water spots off of a windshield? they're on my new accord, so they shouldn't be etched in already, and I've seen that white vinegar is good. I've also seen conflicting reports that steel wool is ok; some say it's fine if you're light with it, others say it ruins the glass. anybody have any experience with this stuff? rain on a black car is a bitch.
You are a raging homo.

Can you seriously imagine Beans driving around a brand new compact Honda and then stopping, jumping out, and flicking his wrist out and proclaiming, "Dammmmmit. I have water stains on my windshield! OHHH GODDDDD!"Be a man, pussy.

Can you seriously imagine Beans driving around a brand new compact Honda and then stopping, jumping out, and flicking his wrist out and proclaiming, "Dammmmmit. I have water stains on my windshield! OHHH GODDDDD!"Be a man, pussy.
I'm pretty sure when one of Beans car's (not the Ferrari) gets dirty, he just burns it along with and old abandoned barn on a neighboring property.
No not with a compact Honda but maybe with a midsize Honda you corn eaten...
Wedding tomorrow. Fuck that royal shit.
Hey! Congrats! I'll bet you can hardly wait to have sex for the first time tomorrow. I know that was my favorite part.
I think he's just trying to figure out which players would be HOFer's without steriods, and which would not be.
This is in the wrong spot but who cares. Mark McGwire was on track to be a HOF before the mid-to-late 90's, so Costas is still an idiot.
I'm gonna report brvheart for making light of my water spots
Try not to spill your latte on your keyboard, pussy.

so the Dos Equis guy has a twitter, and while I'm sure most are just retreaded Chuck Norris jokes, I found a couple pretty funny:"He once sent $2000 to a Nigerian scammer, and actually received his $2.7 million inheritance."