Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

So, anyone else going to the Royal Wedding tomorrow?OK so I'm not going to the wedding itself, but as a staff member of Parliament I am going to be standing outside the gates of Parliament which is on the route of the wedding procession, just before it gets to Westminster Abbey. I'm going a few hours early to hopefully get a good spot (I'm taking a folding stool, packed lunch, ipod and a good book). If anyone watches it on TV, look out for me when they go past the Houses of Parliament. I will be wearing bright red sweater & jacket and if it is raining a pale green umbrella with birds and flowers on it.

I mean, I expected this at some point from Randy, but not you.
This made me giggle. I was pretty sure he wasn't looking for me to help. I can't even open my yahoo mail right now.
So, anyone else going to the Royal Wedding tomorrow?OK so I'm not going to the wedding itself, but as a staff member of Parliament I am going to be standing outside the gates of Parliament which is on the route of the wedding procession, just before it gets to Westminster Abbey. I'm going a few hours early to hopefully get a good spot (I'm taking a folding stool, packed lunch, ipod and a good book). If anyone watches it on TV, look out for me when they go past the Houses of Parliament. I will be wearing bright red sweater & jacket and if it is raining a pale green umbrella with birds and flowers on it.
Hey, missy we've got important stuff going on in this country and that this wedding is distracting us. We've got millionaires fighting over who's going to make the most from playing football, and a whole host of people who need to figure out a new way to be racist since our president actually showed his birth certificate.
My wife has her tea and she bought some scones or crumpets or whatever and is planning on getting up at 4am. I will find a pic of you somewhere in this thread and print it out and tape it next to the TV so that she can find you. I will be busy sleeping.
My wife has her tea and she bought some scones or crumpets or whatever and is planning on getting up at 4am. I will find a pic of you somewhere in this thread and print it out and tape it next to the TV so that she can find you. I will be busy sleeping.
Same here
Sounds odd, but you'll have his trust even after you snooped, because he knows you'll bring up problematic issues, so he doesn't have to worry you're ever stewing on anything.
Yes, my girlfriend telling me she looked through my text messages would certainly go a long way towards her keeping my trust.
a whole host of people who need to figure out a new way to be racist since our president actually showed his birth certificate.
I trust they'll find a way.
Exactly.
But, if you can't let it go and it's going to be stuck in your head, you have no choice. If you can let it go, good for you, that's more than most humans are capable of.

Okay, you shouldn't be snooping but oh well, it happened. It isn't the end of the world here. I'd just drop it and move on. The more you look for faults the more you will find them. People aren't perfect. All this bunk about being open and honest is going to get you young snappers in trouble. The trick in a good relationship is keeping your mouth shut. If you start telling the person why they are annoying, why you don't like something about their appearance, attitude, habits and all that you'll go crazy and ruin the relationship. Don't sweat the little things. Find things you do have in common and like together and focus on those things.

b48be47454b0fadf8452512bfb10d428.jpgFurthermore edit:According to sources close to the Panthers, they will instruct commissioner Roger Goodell to announce their selection in this way: “With the first pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers say Cam Newton is kind of a dick.” That will cause the Panthers to forfeit the No. 1 pick to Denver and slide to No. 2, where they may select Alabama defensive tackle Marcell Dareus.

Board Statistics Our members have made a total of 3,402,664 postsWe have 34,417 registered membersThe newest member is iGreyMost users ever online was 12,474 on Sunday, April 26th, 2009, 9:05 AM Hmm.The next phone I get is going to be a BlackBerry, so I can have the name "BlackBerry Jelly," which, I think you'll agree, would be pretty sweet.

The next phone I get is going to be a BlackBerry, so I can have the name "BlackBerry Jelly," which, I think you'll agree, would be pretty sweet.
Sooooooo excited.

I am having a hard time believing a 10 year old girl can generate that kind of power and speed.Great news: I received a modest, scheduled raise today. Go me.

The next phone I get is going to be a BlackBerry, so I can have the name "BlackBerry Jelly," which, I think you'll agree, would be pretty sweet.
I certainly do.
Yowza. Geez she has fast hands.
Get your head out of the gutter.
Great news: I received a modest, scheduled raise today. Go me.
You're now that much closer to being able to afford the lifestyle you've become accustomed to!
You're now that much closer to being able to afford the lifestyle you've become accustomed to!
Enjoy those vet school loans, jerk.In other news, Brv is not easily impressed.
Like you'll still be Skeleton Jelly by the time you actually get a new phone....