I Called In Sick Today

(rapid topic change)... Hey! Is that Wang Chung they're playing? I loooooove Wang Chung.... [singing and dancing]EVERYBODY HAAAAVE FUN TOOONIGHT! EVERYBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT!!![/singing]"
Poorly worded question: Is that a reference to a TV show or something? I looked it up and people mentioned Two And A Half Men in the comments on youtube, so I wondered if there is some connection, like they had one of the men sing it when he wanted to get out of a date.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

If he didn't get it there, then he's one of the ones who would never "get it" no matter what you did, short of pouring your beer on his head.
To correct this, a girl ignoring, verbally, or, literally, physically assaulting you (beer over head, hand over your mouth while cursing at you, throwing potentially harmful objects at "I mean to hurt you" speed) is in no way an an indicator of "I'm not going to bang you tonight."Two of the thee most attractive (physically, not as a whole) girls I slept with in my 19-23 year old phase literally did one or more of those activities shortly before the one night stand occurred. I'm really attractive, so that probably explains the difference in our experience.On a aside note: you've just moved into my consious top four posters (which is effectively top three, since I obviously place myself first) when I saw Amscray and was a little excited and clicked on the thread.
Poorly worded question: Is that a reference to a TV show or something? I looked it up and people mentioned Two And A Half Men in the comments on youtube, so I wondered if there is some connection, like they had one of the men sing it when he wanted to get out of a date.
It was a shittily worded description- I don't think I can even adequately describe it with words. I'll draw some MS Paint cartoons to elucidate what happened. Give me an hour...
To correct this, a girl ignoring, verbally, or, literally, physically assaulting you (beer over head, hand over your mouth while cursing at you, throwing potentially harmful objects at "I mean to hurt you" speed) is in no way an an indicator of "I'm not going to bang you tonight."Two of the thee most attractive (physically, not as a whole) girls I slept with in my 19-23 year old phase literally did one or more of those activities shortly before the one night stand occurred. I'm really attractive, so that probably explains the difference in our experience.
Yes, but in the context of a random date, when she's blowing you off to watch soccer, it's pretty much GG, you. I do agree that other forums of physical assault can be legitimate cues that a woman is receptive for sex. Now if we can just convince juries of that...
After looking at some funny pictures, I'm feeling much better. All it took was some funny pictures. Shake, you no longer need to bang her.
phew. good thing; I fell asleep.
(don't say anything, just keep your fingers crossed)
you... didn't actually think I would accomplish... anything, did you? come on; hotels don't change a nigga's dna bro.but seriously folks, I'm staying another night but she's not. pretty sure if she were staying another night there'd be bangage. it was just a long day and I wanted to get some sleep. this will certainly not help me become king. oh well.
Yes, but in the context of a random date, when she's blowing you off to watch soccer, it's pretty much GG, you. I do agree that other forums of physical assault can be legitimate cues that a woman is receptive for sex. Now if we can just convince juries of that...
What's the singular best thing about raping a 15 year old?Watching her break down on the witness stand.
So here's how it happened...1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Excellent cartoon.

but seriously folks, I'm staying another night but she's not. pretty sure if she were staying another night there'd be bangage. it was just a long day and I wanted to get some sleep. this will certainly not help me become king. oh well.
I'm sorry, what was that?
I got A job at the House. Not sure which job you're referring to. Not sure who you are either. Do you work at a Chinese restaurant?
You mentioned it in this thread. i guess you post so much you don't remember what you post, lol.
Provisional job offer yayyyyIf all goes well I might get to be one of the people who stands outside the Houses of Parliament all day in the cold and rain telling people where to go. ~*~Exciting~*~
I just lost my partner. She got offered a spot as an intern at that one agency we really wanted to go to; the place I know would be a good fit for me. They only had a spot open for a designer/art director. I'm feeling pretty fucked right now. If only those damn ditches weren't already filled.
Is it over because she is moving? Wait, who is this partner, the French chick? I thought that was over. Is this a work partner. did she eat hot dogs?
There are a lot of homeless people in Santa Barbara.
Well, apparently turning them sideways makes them disapear!
Is it over because she is moving? Wait, who is this partner, the French chick? I thought that was over. Is this a work partner. did she eat hot dogs?
Work partner. It's over, because she's taking a job/internship without me. No blame to her. If the roles were switched, I'd do the same thing. You don't turn down this agency.However, I just received an email from an art director that graduated a couple quarters ahead of me. He says that an agency in NYC (a good one) is looking for a new team and asked if I wanted to submit with him as his writer. Fuck, yes.
No, that was a long time ago.
So was coffee girl a non-starter, or are you just playing that one close to the vest? Chest? I feel like the saying is "vest", but I'd prefer it to be "chest".I'm starting a minor diet tomorrow...nothing serious, just spending 2-4 weeks taking off 5-10 pounds to get back to a weight where I can be comfortable eating like a 17 year old without worrying about my pants no longer fitting. My usual cycle. I'm celebrating the impending annoyance tonight at our weekly pub trivia outing, where I'll be having dinner with the girlfriend and a few of our friends (her closest vet school friends, 2nd-3rd tier for me). Hopefully she won't break up with me during the meal:The Heart Attack BurgerTake 2 half pound patties, top with your choice of cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches.
The Heart Attack BurgerTake 2 half pound patties, top with your choice of cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches.
Can I interest anyone in a grilled cheese burger melt?1z3c94p.jpg
Missing the extra patty though.
Scram vest
Pretty great, but you took away his man-boobs.