I Called In Sick Today

This new girl was pretty smoking hot and had on low rider jeans and a slutty top, so naturally the conversation in this thread was on my mind.She said, "How do I look?"I said, "You are really pretty". She said, "Tell me something I haven't heard a million times"I said, "You're smart."
Haha
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I felt bad about this comment and never had a chance to go back and express correctly what I was trying to say, after realizing the comment came off a tad gruff.Yesterday we had a blizzard and the step-daughter (25) didn't have school so she took the opportunity to "go shopping!" with a couple friends. One I hadn't met was there and they came back and were all trying on clothes around the living room. This new girl was pretty smoking hot and had on low rider jeans and a slutty top, so naturally the conversation in this thread was on my mind.She said, "How do I look?"I said, "You are really pretty". She said, "Tell me something I haven't heard a million times"I said, "You're smart."
Holy crap, awesome.Though telling your step daughters friend she looks pretty sounds like the beginning of a dirty movie. I worded that like its a bad thing, but that isn't what I mean.
Holy crap, awesome.Though telling your step daughters friend she looks pretty sounds like the beginning of a dirty movie. I worded that like its a bad thing, but that isn't what I mean.
Yeah, I actually typed in (lame comment) but erased it. But yeah, it was lame and and I was trying to be careful and not say something like "great ass" or "nice boobs".
Yeah, I actually typed in (lame comment) but erased it. But yeah, it was lame and and I was trying to be careful and not say something like "great ass" or "nice boobs".
Did you go work out in the garage later that night?
American Beauty
I haven't seen it since it came out in the theaters, which was...12 freakin' years ago. Jesus. I think I was mostly indifferent towards it. However, the sex scene with the, um, _____ King was hilarious. I think if I watched it now I would appreciate it more. The movie, not the sex scene.Pre-post edit: Real estate king.

The movie that most people seem to like that I do not is Donnie Darko. Every so often I'll watch it again to see if I'm missing something, and each time I end up yelling at the screen. Of course, the difference between it and American Beauty is that Donnie Darko really is a bad movie.

The movie that most people seem to like that I do not is Donnie Darko. Every so often I'll watch it again to see if I'm missing something, and each time I end up yelling at the screen. Of course, the difference between it and American Beauty is that Donnie Darko really is a bad movie.
I'm indifferent toward Donnie Darko too.By the way, brvheart doesn't like American Beauty because he hates all movies with marital infidelity as a major theme.
I'm indifferent toward Donnie Darko too.By the way, brvheart doesn't like American Beauty because he hates all movies with marital infidelity as a major theme.
Not a fan of Darko, American Beauty was ok.I wonder if Brv liked First Knight. It's about infidelity too but I saw it airing on the new Christian channel ("uplifting television"---they show a lot of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman).
So, yes then. I guess I'll start writing Leave It to Beaver, The Movie. That piece of shit would rake.
I've never made it through Donnie Darko and I've tried. Boondock Saints is another "How can so many people like this?" movie. So was Big Lebowski until I had watched it 3 or 4 times. Of course, the fact that I watched it so many times does help explain why people like it.
I've never made it through Donnie Darko and I've tried. Boondock Saints is another "How can so many people like this?" movie. So was Big Lebowski until I had watched it 3 or 4 times. Of course, the fact that I watched it so many times does help explain why people like it.
Yeah, Boondock Saints is pretty terrible.The Talented Mr. Ripley is probably my number one movie that I can't stand that most people consider good.

I liked Boondock the first time I watched it, because I was young, filled with the desire to kill things, and probably drunk. Upon second viewing, I was pretty embarrassed with myself. Also, I was probably drunk.

She said, "How do I look?"I said, "You are really pretty". She said, "Tell me something I haven't heard a million times"I said, "You're smart."
this roll the bones guy, he's a real up-and-comer.also: american beauty is awesome, donnie darko is terrible, and I loved boondock saints the first two times I watched it and I have tried to watch it again a few times recently (it's on netflix instant watch) and I haven't been able to make it passed 15 minutes. not sure why the switch.
Yeah, what the fuck, Jubi?
Dude's a responsible homeowner and has a steady job (dare I say, a career?) and is even selling his first wheels. Pretty soon there's going to be some little Shakes around the house. They may even be his.

They allow gay adoption where Shake lives?