Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Female cats only go past a certain point in their reproductive cycle if they get banged. If they don't get banged, they cycle quickly and go into heat again within a few weeks. If they do get banged, it'll be months before they go into heat again, regardless of whether or not they actually become pregnant. Since a cat in heat is kind of loud and annoying, breeders have found a way to trick them into going through the longer cycle when they aren't going to be bred anyway. I shit you not, they use electric toothbrushes to diddle the cats. There's nothing weird about that, is there?
There's also nothing weird about the fact that I a) don't have a female cat b) am not in vet school c) knew that, is there?

I was just watching a season 3 episode of Arrested Development, it's the last one with Rita

(MR F)

in it and at the end she walks across the swimming pool. It just struck me that it probably/might be a reference to "Being There", the Hal Ashby film starring Peter Sellers. Not sure if anyone has seen it, but Sellers plays a simple-minded guy but no one notices and they all think he is an upper-class, educated guy full of conservative wisdom. At the end of the film he walks across the swimming pool.It's not a super well known film, but that can't just be a coincidence.

I was just watching a season 3 episode of Arrested Development, it's the last one with Rita

(MR F)

in it and at the end she walks across the swimming pool. It just struck me that it probably/might be a reference to "Being There", the Hal Ashby film starring Peter Sellers. Not sure if anyone has seen it, but Sellers plays a simple-minded guy but no one notices and they all think he is an upper-class, educated guy full of conservative wisdom. At the end of the film he walks across the swimming pool.It's not a super well known film, but that can't just be a coincidence.

According to wikipedia, it is a reference to that movie.
Female cats only go past a certain point in their reproductive cycle if they get banged. If they don't get banged, they cycle quickly and go into heat again within a few weeks. If they do get banged, it'll be months before they go into heat again, regardless of whether or not they actually become pregnant. Since a cat in heat is kind of loud and annoying, breeders have found a way to trick them into going through the longer cycle when they aren't going to be bred anyway. I shit you not, they use electric toothbrushes to diddle the cats. There's nothing weird about that, is there?
eJ1G6pthpPYr8rfIfhFr.jpg

A cousin of mine broke her leg and had to have surgery on it. She will not be able to put weight on the leg for several months. My mom wrote to me asking what we should send her. To me, this was pretty clear: a robot that serves drinks. Does anyone know where I can get one? I'm sure they must be pretty sophisticated by now since so much work was done in this area in the 1980's.

A cousin of mine broke her leg and had to have surgery on it. She will not be able to put weight on the leg for several months. My mom wrote to me asking what we should send her. To me, this was pretty clear: a robot that serves drinks. Does anyone know where I can get one? I'm sure they must be pretty sophisticated by now since so much work was done in this area in the 1980's.
too bad strat already found a job.
too bad strat already found a job.
Heh.
http://fragg.me/video/japanese-woman-robotI hope technology finally perfects this concept before I'm dead.Also, note how the Robot appears more natural and human like since it depicts an Asian... Yet if all things were equal but that robot were made to look like any other race, it would appear unnatural and robotic.
Does anyone know where I can get one? I'm sure they must be pretty sophisticated by now since so much work was done in this area in the 1980's.
Yes, there was a lot of research done on this topic. In the end, it turned out that it was cheaper to hire immigrants to serve drinks at $5 an hour than to build a robot that could cost thousands. Economics, FTW!

I'd just like to say that I made the greatest Major League quote reference of all time yesterday, but nobody around me got it. Maybe the best, and worst, moment of my movie quoting career.

I'd just like to say that I made the greatest Major League quote reference of all time yesterday, but nobody around me got it. Maybe the best, and worst, moment of my movie quoting career.
it's payback for not acknowledging my shake joke. dick.as an aside, I am now posting something that is the antithesis of this thread. I have to go into work on my scheduled day off.
My money is on "too high....what do you mean: too high?".
I suppose it depends on if you want to meet a nice guy or get banged.
I felt bad about this comment and never had a chance to go back and express correctly what I was trying to say, after realizing the comment came off a tad gruff.Yesterday we had a blizzard and the step-daughter (25) didn't have school so she took the opportunity to "go shopping!" with a couple friends. One I hadn't met was there and they came back and were all trying on clothes around the living room. This new girl was pretty smoking hot and had on low rider jeans and a slutty top, so naturally the conversation in this thread was on my mind.She said, "How do I look?"I said, "You are really pretty". She said, "Tell me something I haven't heard a million times"I said, "You're smart."