Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Didn't you 'accidentally' say "I love you" to another girl fairly recently? That part sounded really familiar
I've done it tons of times. I say, "that's why I love you" or "that's what I love about you" in casual conversation all the time, with males and females, the result of which is a carry-over to situations in which the word "love" should be used much more judiciously.
I've done it tons of times. I say, "that's why I love you" or "that's what I love about you" in casual conversation all the time, with males and females, the result of which is a carry-over to situations in which the word "love" should be used much more judiciously.
Hey, it's your turn to pick in that football thingy that runt does.
He's not ugly... It may be a racial thing.
What is he? Indian? I think he's Indian. Racist!
Wang: (laughs) "Ah, that's why I love you."
I'm living in constant fear of something like this happening to me.
I tell my college friends I love them all the time. And one newer friend. I think the word should be used less judiciously.
My money's on Pakistani.
No way. Dude sounds more Indian than anyone I've ever heard described in a few brief sentences.He could probably teach you a bunch of great vegetarian recipes.
No way. Dude sounds more Indian than anyone I've ever heard described in a few brief sentences.He could probably teach you a bunch of great vegetarian recipes.
Not all Indians are vegetarian, only Jains. Anyway I don't need anyone to teach me recipes, I already got that shit on lock.

Seriously though- Indian vegetarian food- fuck. Insane. I could totally be a vegetarian if I lived there and had access to that shit on a regular basis, without having to pay the 'haute cuisine' premium for it here in Chicago. I might actually invest some effort into learning how to cook that way. It should be fun, since I don't have a stove and do all of my cooking out of a small countertop pizza oven.

Not all Indians are vegetarian, only Jains.
I know, but all of them seem to be very proficient at cooking vegetarian dishes.A lot of Hindus are vegetarian, as I'm sure you know. I guess you mean that it's only mandatory in Jainism.
Anyway I don't need anyone to teach me recipes, I already got that shit on lock.
You use tomato cups and everything!
Seriously though- Indian vegetarian food- fuck. Insane. I could totally be a vegetarian if I lived there and had access to that shit on a regular basis, without having to pay the 'haute cuisine' premium for it here in Chicago. I might actually invest some effort into learning how to cook that way.
I love Indian vegetarian food, and could eat it a majority of the time, but I still don't think I could totally give up meat. It'd be interesting to try, though...maybe my body's almost daily craving of red meat would slowly subside over time.
I love Indian vegetarian food, and could eat it a majority of the time, but I still don't think I could totally give up meat. It'd be interesting to try, though...maybe my body's almost daily craving of red meat would slowly subside over time.
Vegetarian Food in India includes meat by way of maggots and flies.

I was working under the assumption that we wouldn't include the practice of trash scavenging in our definition of the cuisine.I can't ****ing believe I'm taking yet another Genetics class from which I'll retain little to no information. Unless we start getting into clinically relevant stuff, but after three lecture hours it's not looking good.

I know, but all of them seem to be very proficient at cooking vegetarian dishes.A lot of Hindus are vegetarian, as I'm sure you know. I guess you mean that it's only mandatory in Jainism.You use tomato cups and everything!I love Indian vegetarian food, and could eat it a majority of the time, but I still don't think I could totally give up meat. It'd be interesting to try, though...maybe my body's almost daily craving of red meat would slowly subside over time.
Yeah that is true, especially with paneer. I want to try making my own paneer cheese at some point, it is so simple I just need to get a cheesecloth.Yeah that is true, I worded that sentence pretty terribly.Yeah that is true, tomato cups rule.Yeah that is true,... no wait, it isn't. Your butt would probably dissolve from all that curry though.
I can't ****ing believe I'm taking yet another Genetics class from which I'll retain little to no information. Unless we start getting into clinically relevant stuff, but after three lecture hours it's not looking good.
What is the possibility that a human being can be cloned solely from the genetics present in human hair? The reason I ask is that I was considering buying some hair on ebay of attractive celebrity women, just on the off chance I ever become insanely wealthy and can afford to hire a team of Asian scientists to make me a herd of Megan Foxes.
What is the possibility that a human being can be cloned solely from the genetics present in human hair? The reason I ask is that I was considering buying some hair on ebay of attractive celebrity women, just on the off chance I ever become insanely wealthy and can afford to hire a team of Asian scientists to make me a herd of Megan Foxes.
FYI, a herd of foxes is called a skulk.
Yeah that is true,... no wait, it isn't. Your butt would probably dissolve from all that curry though.
Wait, which part of it isn't true?
That's a pretty unlikely scenario, from what I understand. There are hair cells that have a nucleus, and therefore contain the entire genome, but biologic material like that breaks down fairly easily. Unless it's collected and stored in a very specific manner from the beginning, I don't think you could count on getting your skulk of Foxes.
What is the possibility that a human being can be cloned solely from the genetics present in human hair?
Your avatar is the likely result. So...success.
So, I woke up this morning to my roommate pounding on my door at 4:30. Our apartment had filled with smoke. We put on our coats, ran down the 5 flights of stairs, and made our way outside to see this:
http://grezakster.wordpress.com/2011/01/04...st-village-nyc/The building next to mine caught on fire and the smoke was filling into our apartment. So, I and my roommates had to wait outside for two hours while firemen went into the burning building, broke pretty much ever window, and put out the fire. Smoke was everywhere, as you can tell from the video. It was pretty exciting.No one was killed or seriously injured, fortunately, and all of our stuff is in tact (thought everything we own smells like burning smoke).
The Bengals just suck ass. After a 4-12 season and only 2 winning seasons in the last twenty do we fire the coach? Hell no, our owner begs him to come back. No changes. They hold a press conference to announce this, insult the reporters for asking questions like, "How long is the contract?" (When it was posted on the Bengals.com) the entire time. The press conference was just brutal. The owner defends everything they do and basically calls the fans stupid for not understanding. I really need to find a new team or stop watching. It's like being punched in the face all over again. rant/over
FYI, a herd of foxes is called a skulk.
Cloning a herd of Megan Slulks doesn't sound near as appealing
What is he? Indian? I think he's Indian. Racist!
She said he was a good dancer.
Not all Indians are vegetarian, only Jains.
This was covered already, but to rub it in most hindus are vegetarian, and most indian vegetarians are hindu.
Yeah that is true, especially with paneer. I want to try making my own paneer cheese at some point, it is so simple I just need to get a cheesecloth.
I tried this once a few years ago. It was fun, but didn't come out so great. The taste was good, but I didn't get great consistency out of it. Didn't stick together so well.
That's a pretty unlikely scenario, from what I understand. There are hair cells that have a nucleus, and therefore contain the entire genome, but biologic material like that breaks down fairly easily. Unless it's collected and stored in a very specific manner from the beginning, I don't think you could count on getting your skulk of Foxes.
what about fingernails?
The Bengals just suck ass. After a 4-12 season and only 2 winning seasons in the last twenty do we fire the coach? Hell no, our owner begs him to come back. No changes. They hold a press conference to announce this, insult the reporters for asking questions like, "How long is the contract?" (When it was posted on the Bengals.com) the entire time. The press conference was just brutal. The owner defends everything they do and basically calls the fans stupid for not understanding. I really need to find a new team or stop watching. It's like being punched in the face all over again. rant/over
I read through this entire post expecting to find out why you quoted yorke. didn't happen.
This was covered already, but to rub it in most hindus are vegetarian, and most indian vegetarians are hindu.
Whatever, an Indian girl told me that about Jains (she is a Jain) so perhaps I was misinformed. It was just an offhand comment.