I Called In Sick Today

Maybe it's not a clean break, but at least she's only using it to show that she's quoting someone.
I took ideal to be scare-quoted because it was code for asian. All the starcraft stuff was pretty amazing though.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

oh bother, it seems that my stereo in my truck has become a bit peckish. what the fuck? not sure what happened there, but yeah, the stereo in my truck is on the fritz: cd player won't play when the least bit cold, and I think most of the speakers are blown. anybody have any experience installing car stereos and speakers? is it pretty easy? guapo, I'm looking at your wigger ass here.

oh bother, it seems that my stereo in my truck has become a bit peckish. what the fuck? not sure what happened there, but yeah, the stereo in my truck is on the fritz: cd player won't play when the least bit cold, and I think most of the speakers are blown. anybody have any experience installing car stereos and speakers? is it pretty easy? guapo, I'm looking at your wigger ass here.
You know me too well. I used to do it all the time, haven't in years but my brother is still into that crap.What do you need help with? Speakers are simple, if you are getting a new stereo, I would honestly pay the $35 installation fee or whatever it is and have them do it because the wiring in newer cars is riddled with extra crap that you may not need and it's confusing. It used to be black and white were speakers, red was constant, blue was antenna, green ground. Now they are like yellow with pink polka dots.

I was just looking for a general easy to difficult rating. if I got new stuff I'd get it from crutchfield so I'd at least have pretty detailed instructions, I just don't want to do it if it'll be a huge pain in the ass. I'm pretty positive that the speakers would be simple, but like you said, I'm not sure about the player, especially in my truck since it's one of those odd sized faces. probably requires a adapter or something.

Quack:What teams have you used?How many people are left in the league?
Week 1. Tennessee Titans vs Oakland RaidersWeek 2. Green Bay Packers vs Buffalo BillsWeek 3. New England Patriots vs Buffalo BillsWeek 4. San Diego Chargers vs Arizona CardinalsWeek 5. Indianapolis Colts vs Kansas City ChiefsWeek 6. Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cleveland BrownsWeek 7. Seattle Seahawks vs Arizona CardinalsWeek 8. Kansas City Chiefs vs Buffalo BillsWeek 9. New York Giants @ Seattle SeahawksWeek 10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Carolina PanthersWeek 11. New Orleans Saints vs Seattle SeahawksStill 70 people in the league (small buyin but very nice payout)And relationships are: awesome.Who doesn't love sitting at home every weekend with this?IMG_0516.jpg
I was just looking for a general easy to difficult rating. if I got new stuff I'd get it from crutchfield so I'd at least have pretty detailed instructions, I just don't want to do it if it'll be a huge pain in the ass. I'm pretty positive that the speakers would be simple, but like you said, I'm not sure about the player, especially in my truck since it's one of those odd sized faces. probably requires a adapter or something.
Sounds like a Chevy? The OEM stereo's are double DIN. You can get a install kit which will fill in the space, centering the new single din (typical sized) stereo in the slot. Also, get a wire harness. They are made specifically for your year, make and model. That way you just clip the harness into your trucks harness, splice the harness to the new stereo and VIOLA! New car sound. Usually $20 - 30 for the install kit and $15 or so for the harness. Any car audio shop, best buy etc... will carry them.Speakers are 4 screws and plug in the new speaker....usually. Sometimes they have a square plug (from your truck to the speakers) that you can cut off and splice in regular speaker connections.Also, I love pretzels.
I'm taking offers.Features: No biting or punching.
Well that leaves out Shake. He'd never accept a girl he couldn't bite or punch.

man that's such a good movie. wonder if it's going to be on today. do you celebrate thanksgiving in england lg? like "thank god all those crazy puritans are gone" day or something? possibly with orgies?

man that's such a good movie. wonder if it's going to be on today. do you celebrate thanksgiving in england lg? like "thank god all those crazy puritans are gone" day or something? possibly with orgies?
Nope, T-givin' doesn't exist here at all. Most people will have no idea that it's going on today.

Is there any way in which sending an email to a dodgy email address could be harmful to my computer?Long story: Replied to a job ad, felt a bit suspicious because the email address didn't correlate with the company description. Googled email address, felt even more suspicious (other job ads for very different jobs, in similarly broken English). Also: Can just opening an email in gmail be damaging, or do you have to click on an attachment for viruses/malware/whatever to get into your system?

stereo/speaker update! - so I don't think I'm gonna try this myself. went out and looked at the speakers, and the front ones are component speakers which would require weird wiring I think, and the back ones have some weird covering over them so I think I'd have to take the whole door panel off. that's just silly. this is why our economy has specialization. definitely doing the civic's speakers myself though. I'll duct tape those bitches in I don't care.

Sounds about right

Reasonably certain going to ruin the streak of sickie accountants passing the CPA on the first try. Do not feel good at all. This sucks. Have to do a better job studying next time. Fml this shit is boring and overwhelming. So much info.

Book Smarts - hard to say. Is this straight GPA (taking into account the classes) or more along the lines of capabilities?Test taking ability - this should be easy...didn't we once compare SAT scores? No, ACT scores don't count, that's just a test for midwestern kids so they can be compared to each other instead of dealing with realizing they are a step below western/northeastern competition. The south isn't even smart enough to make up its own standardized exam. Street smarts - beansBean's smarts - beans?Life Experience - well, Randy has been to the most Rush concerts, so...Ability with the opposite sex - dawsonBusiness accoutrement - beansVeterinary Practices - speedz (!)Excel Skills - JJJ, even though simple graphs probably aren't indicative of "skills"customer service - everyone ties except sbriand
1. Searching my name and the last post was from July? It's like you guys don't appreciate how cool I am.2. I appreciate the shout out there, but I have a legit gf now. If I were thrown back in the wild I'm sure I would have lost a step or two.
Reasonably certain going to ruin the streak of sickie accountants passing the CPA on the first try. Do not feel good at all. This sucks. Have to do a better job studying next time. Fml this shit is boring and overwhelming. So much info.
Which one are you taking? Also get out of public accounting it's terrible. Averaged ~70 hours a week for 2 years and dogshit pay? No thanks - I left about a month ago.

FAR. This book is like 650 pages and I've read them all, watched ~36 hrs of lecture, shit ton of questions, not to mention college, and I feel like i don't know anything. And I was never in public accounting (not by choice mind you) and have been convinced never to get into PA for pretty much the reasons you left, but, if I ever want to be more than just a staff accountant who makes shit, I probabaly need to get my CPA. Plus work is paying for it, so, f it. Ffff. Take it Sunday fwiw What are you doing now?