I Called In Sick Today

I've had an odd year. Most shops have done pretty well this year, but I have run exceptionally poorly. Some of the beats I've taken have been utterly magnificent. My clients have been dodging raindrops all year, and I've been getting killed on Boise, TCU, and Oregon. Finally, on Saturday, neither Oregon nor TCU covered, and most of my important sides yesterday -- Lions, Vikings, Chiefs, Texans, Giants, Steelers -- went my way. Huge week for me, and unless I get absolutely obliterated tonight, I'll have one of the best weeks of my career.
Jinx.On the first play from scrimmage, I was stuck 1.1K on props. By the end of the 2nd quarter, my equity was about -11k. I dealt 15 halftime lines. My players went 9-1-1. By far the worst night of my life.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

oh man there was some HOT ass chick that came into the gym this evening while I was working out. freaking smoking. there was also some gay dude there.guess which one checked me out.
The one who's 99.99% more likely to suck your dick. Gays have absolutely no restraint when it comes to sexual intercourse. To them, the world is just one giant Turkish Bath House and everyone in it, their own personal 'experimenting family man who's never done anything like this before'.Really, I'm shocked that they don't rape more than they do.
The one who's 99.99% more likely to suck your dick. Gays have absolutely no restraint when it comes to sexual intercourse. To them, the world is just one giant Turkish Bath House and everyone in it, their own personal 'experimenting family man who's never done anything like this before'.Really, I'm shocked that they don't rape more than they do.
Obviously they don't need to rape because most of them are up for consensual fraternisation.

obviously he was talking about raping uber sexy non gays like myself.he was a little guy though. no worries there. I was bigger than the girl though, so there's still opportunity!hey wang: I'm an eagles fan. sorry about your life.

Beans - next time make Venison jerky. There's a meat market out where I used to live that makes it. Very Goot.

I really need to try a mcrib. Is one enough for a meal? They look small.
1 is enough. Tough to eat and drive, though. Always have the sauce spill on my lap.
As long as the McRib is still around it will be had by Liz and I for lunch before the Lions "game" every Sunday. So far 2 for 2.
Back in the Bears Super Bowl run of 1985, had a buddy who would come over at 10:30 AM with a liter of diet Cherry Coke and a Tombstone pizza. The only time he didn't was the night game vs. the Fins. Big game Thurs Cane? Looks like Don Strock may need to suit up.
I'm sextapless.
When I hear "Darkness", all I can think of is on the Edge of Town.
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!Couple of shiity weeks.The wife and I decide that her son isn't coming on the family (21 people) cruise over the holidays. His overall d-bagedness finally has reached it's boiling point. Also, getting arrested 2 times in the past 15 months hasn't helped.One of her best friends son ( f-ball at UNC) just was suspended by the NCAA permanently...not sure if it was agent or cheating. He is a grad of Cane's high school, so I am guessing both.Lastly, the PC that I had hosting our acctg. software pooped the bed and for the last 2 weeks I have been dealing with new server, updated software ( FU Accpac) and this all coming at our busiest time of the year.Gonna be tough to get back here for a while so Happy Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and Boxing Day and Kwanza.Peace.
Back in the Bears Super Bowl run of 1985, had a buddy who would come over at 10:30 AM with a liter of diet Cherry Coke and a Tombstone pizza. The only time he didn't was the night game vs. the Fins. Big game Thurs Cane? Looks like Don Strock may need to suit up.One of her best friends son ( f-ball at UNC) just was suspended by the NCAA permanently...not sure if it was agent or cheating. He is a grad of Cane's high school, so I am guessing both.
I will be there to cheer on the Thigpen era, baby. I still have that 1985 Bears/Dolphins game on VHS, btw. There's a great halftime feature on the Fridge.I have a hard time believing anyone from my preppy boarding school was playing football in the ACC. Hotchkiss men don't cheat. They bribe and cajole.
Rape isn't about Sex. It's about something much, much better.
Love?
The wife and I decide that her son isn't coming on the family (21 people) cruise over the holidays. His overall d-bagedness finally has reached it's boiling point. Also, getting arrested 2 times in the past 15 months hasn't helped.
I hope he at least got arrested for something good.

Haha...from DeSean Jackson, of the Eagles: "The pregame altercation got us going. It had us ready. We came back into the locker room pumped. We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage."oops

Jinx.On the first play from scrimmage, I was stuck 1.1K on props. By the end of the 2nd quarter, my equity was about -11k. I dealt 15 halftime lines. My players went 9-1-1. By far the worst night of my life.
Ya I know how you feel. I was up by 30 points heading into last nights game in both of my fantasy football leagues, and both my opponents had Vick. Lost by 30 in both.

I got this last night for $299.00.885911132329lg.jpgI really wanted the Makita set, since I think they make the best hand held power tools, but the same Makita set was $549. I can't justify spending that much just to get a slightly better brand.Now I am going to go cut and drill things this weekend.

Said the happily married, in the only way he could.
My buddy came over last night to help me do some work on the house and his son stayed the night because once he goes to sleep and gets woken he would be up all night. Because his son wakes up earlier than my kids, we put him in our room so he didn't get up at 6:00 am and wake up my kids. My buddy apologized for his kid messing up my game (His kid is 2). I said, "Oh don't worry, that won't stop me."We then got into a discussion about a mutual friend who's son sleeps in their room and is about 18 months now. They have sex while he is in the room. This then led to a further discussion that the same guys sister had a 3 year old that slept in the same bed as her and her husband and that did not deter them from having sex.I think it's very obvious the second example is very very wrong. But where is the line drawn? If you have your 3 month old asleep in a bassinet in your room, do you think it is appropriate to have sex? Is the situation with the 3 year old child abuse? How does it work with family beds?
I actually don't have sex around any kids.But if you want to argue that it's better to not have sex at all instead of having it quietly, then that's your prerogative I guess.
I think you were making an argument for blowjobs. That's a quiet enterprise.I don't have kids....so I don't know what it is like to have them ruining the sex life and am probably being unfair. The idea of doing it with my child in the room just seems creepy though at any age.
I will be there to cheer on the Thigpen era, baby. I still have that 1985 Bears/Dolphins game on VHS, btw. There's a great halftime feature on the Fridge.I have a hard time believing anyone from my preppy boarding school was playing football in the ACC. Hotchkiss men don't cheat. They bribe and cajole.
I thought you were Lawrenceville...
I hope he at least got arrested for something good.
Weed last year, the night before he was to leave for last year of boarding school. Public Intox, night before 1st day of college. Next year I'm guessing heroin or a good rape charge.EG - It took me a year before I didn't care banging the OL while the dogs were in the room. Oh yeah, I forgot. Sugar, our lhasa/poodle mix, almost was eaten by a coyote. My catlike reflexes and 6.1 40 dash speed saved her.Here's something for you lovers of the Asian dude from The Weekend:
SOUND IS NSFW