Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

There would be only arrant, capital pain. Whether she's my girlfriend or not is irrelevant. I care about her and she is being hurt. This is easy. I've begun preparations. First, however, fake names:Ex-Boyfriend: ColbyEx-Boyfriend's Friend: Hal
Did I read this correctly? Colby dated Jenny , and then showed Hal the video tape. That's the gayest, most homoerotic movie night I've heard of in a while. If Jenny's as cool as you say she is--you should tell her. Yeah, there will the supernova of mortification, and she'll probably lock herself in a bathroom and cry. This will be followed by violent fantasies--say--punching Colby in the throat, or taking off her stiletto heel and sinking it into his eye socket screaming "How do you like my darkness now?"
Did I read this correctly? Colby dated Jenny , and then showed Hal the video tape. That's the gayest, most homoerotic movie night I've heard of in a while. If Jenny's as cool as you say she is--you should tell her. Yeah, there will the supernova of mortification, and she'll probably lock herself in a bathroom and cry. This will be followed by violent fantasies--say--punching Colby in the throat, or taking off her stiletto heel and sinking it into his eye socket screaming "How do you like my darkness now?"
While I disagree with everything you said, I appreciate the way you phrased it.

Awesome another account I have to figure out. I have a thought but really I COULDN'T BE MORE CONFUSED.On the way to see Daniel Tosh. My hope is it's just him ripping on YouTube for 2 hours but I liked his standup special well enough that I'm still excited. Plus shits always funnier when you're there live.

Awesome another account I have to figure out. I have a thought but really I COULDN'T BE MORE CONFUSED.
I don't think it's a duplicate account, actually. If it is, I'll be relatively surprised.
On the way to see Daniel Tosh. My hope is it's just him ripping on YouTube for 2 hours but I liked his standup special well enough that I'm still excited. Plus shits always funnier when you're there live.
Should be entertaining...Tosh.0 has been pretty damn funny at some points this season.
It makes me sad that Shake is never on here at the same time as me.Now I just have to pretend that I'm the Bruce Wayne to his Batman.
we have like an hour of overlap. it's not all sadz all the timez!
I rock the occasional Hollister shirt.
half my damn wardrobe is hollister or abercrombie. regular shirts just don't have that "display window" quality for the guns you know?
Totally. I got him at -115 and I took the over since I was getting laid .87. Where did you get him Speedz?
this was really funny.
I got him at an eagle's breath, but only because my bookie laid boar's ear under the typical jackelope hyde. Goosfraba.
ooookay, this was funny too. you can have it. loser.
I like the phrase "supernova of mortification."Edit: I also like: "How do you like my darkness now?" except that I don't really know what that means.
When I hear "Darkness", all I can think of is Dave Chappelle and Rick James.
half my damn wardrobe is hollister or abercrombie. regular shirts just don't have that "display window" quality for the guns you know?
Oh, I know, brah.*exploding fist bump*
I think "Heart of."*puts eyeglasses on*(This was an action-filled action post.)(The double "action" was a mistake, but I left it in there because I liked it.)
Fuck yo' couch!
I think "Heart of."*puts eyeglasses on*
At first I thought you meant shades, a la David Caruso. Then I realized you meant eyeglasses a la...you know, nerds. Either makes me happy.

oh man there was some HOT ass chick that came into the gym this evening while I was working out. freaking smoking. there was also some gay dude there.guess which one checked me out.

oh man there was some HOT ass chick that came into the gym this evening while I was working out. freaking smoking. there was also some gay dude there.guess which one checked me out.
Isn't this a work gym? Shouldn't you be TOSSING GAME at the hot chick?
Hey speedz, if you're ever just a little too happy, read this and it should knock you down a few pegs.
Aaaaaand now my heart hurts.
Isn't this a work gym? Shouldn't you be TOSSING GAME at the hot chick?
yeah it's the work gym, so a) that would be inappropriate and could possibly hurt my career, and b) I'm still me :(
Attention: did anyone here make an Aaron Hernandez prop bet for last night's game? If so, where, and how was your wager graded?
No. But he's on two of my fantasy teams and I didn't see him on the field until the 3rd NE possession.
I really need to try a mcrib. Is one enough for a meal? They look small
One is not enough for a meal, but they're not small. Two might do it. Be careful though, they can wreak havoc internally from time to time.