I Called In Sick Today

Awww, I figure it's only a matter of time before the battle over her getting some new cats and me getting a dog ensues. But, ya know, I'll put up a good fight before I give in. Oh, and by the way I just sold a local Vet an 07 BMW X3 for his 16 year old daughter who's getting ready to get her license. On the application he listed income as $324K a year. So, I just wanted to say that, well, I hope we stay friends.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

If somebody posts some kind of personal picture, the first order of business is to look at all the surrounding stuff.
I see she has the play-mat on her floor that is a barometer of if your parents loved you or not.
1. Female skin2. Check out the outfit to see if she listened to my advice3. Try and remember what advice I gave4. Wonder if she ever read my post5. Decide it doesn't matter6. Is that skirt so tight that she has no choice but to hold one leg at an awkward angle7. Wait, what's that she's standing on, is that one of those little kid toy town maps8. And what's going on with that white thing that may or may not have a microphone plugged into it9. Is that orange thing an old fashioned radio10. Did LG lose weight11. Dude, get it together
1. That be my skin2. I didn't wear any of the items you advised3. You said the too-tight skirt with red top4. I did5. It doesn't6. No this skirt is the same dress size technically as the previous skirt but it actually fits comfortably7. Hells yeah it is. Rugs at Ikea cost three figures, this cute playmat cost less than $20 and is way more fun8. White thing is a storage box full of bubble wrap envelopes with a freeview TV box and cables on top9. It is a retro record player/radio combo. It isn't plugged in because there is no plug on that side, I need a super long extension cable.10. Yes I did, I am about 114lbs now. 11. Amen brother
I see she has the play-mat on her floor that is a barometer of if your parents loved you or not.
Doesn't apply to me, I bought that for myself about 2 months ago. My room is big, I needed a rug.
Awww, I figure it's only a matter of time before the battle over her getting some new cats and me getting a dog ensues. But, ya know, I'll put up a good fight before I give in. Oh, and by the way I just sold a local Vet an 07 BMW X3 for his 16 year old daughter who's getting ready to get her license. On the application he listed income as $324K a year. So, I just wanted to say that, well, I hope we stay friends.
Very abnormal. Average vet doesn't quite make six figures. Even if you own your own practice to be over 150 is pushing it...the guy must own multiple practices and/or have some crazy specialization or something.What a ridiculous car to buy a 16 year old. Douche.
Mojo...it's not your fault.
Growing up we had a playroom at home. It was this cold little room which was half of a crappy extension on our house, but it had a lot of cool old toys and a dressing up box and everything. Check it out:playroom.jpg
Shake, I'm glad we're fb friends so I can keep up with what's goin' on at Initech.
you just wait till next year mister.
Oh did I ever mention that Deb got a JOB!
tell her I said congratulations. now she doesn't have to hate me for beating her in the job getting race. although you shouldn't let her forget that I did.
What a ridiculous car to buy a 16 year old. Douche.
no shit. for 300k he buys used? what a tool.also, for those of you who saw my night time halloween costume, not the work one, did you know what character I was?

A hell of a baseball game going in Texas right now. If you're only gonna watch a few innings of the WS this year, these are probably the few innings to watch. 0-0 in the 6th, Lee and Lincecum both pitching brilliantly.

i'm supposed to beleive that that body dated strat? I AIN'T BUYIN IT FELLAS.
LOL LG, you looked great. Good luck getting the gig.
Very abnormal. Average vet doesn't quite make six figures. Even if you own your own practice to be over 150 is pushing it...the guy must own multiple practices and/or have some crazy specialization or something.What a ridiculous car to buy a 16 year old. Douche.
Really...I had no idea the average isn't even $100k per year for vets. Hell of a lot of school for less than $100k. -EV??
A hell of a baseball game going in Texas right now. If you're only gonna watch a few innings of the WS this year, these are probably the few innings to watch. 0-0 in the 6th, Lee and Lincecum both pitching brilliantly.
Hell yes it is. Go Giants!!
Really...I had no idea the average isn't even $100k per year for vets. Hell of a lot of school for less than $100k. -EV??
nah, just not nearly as +EV as everyone thinks. myself included.I just had the most incredible beef barbecue sandwich. the meal came to about $10 so of course I paid with someone else's money :giggleshrug:
nah, just not nearly as +EV as everyone thinks. myself included.I just had the most incredible beef barbecue sandwich. the meal came to about $10 so of course I paid with someone else's money :giggleshrug:
I guess I was thinking of the amount of schooling ,plus the cost of said schooling, resulting in sub $100k income. Sounds -EV to me...at least forseveral years until the student loans are paid for. Still a great career and I have the highest regard for those that do it. The only thing better than a good meal is one that someone else pays for.
No, I am. Cause I think I need to go to the hospital right away, and see if i can't get some of this diamond dust vacuumed out of my lungs, this way!
It's probably just heartburn./strat

I just wrote a bunch of soapbox material about the cost of going to vet school and building/buying a practice versus how much I'll be making, but most of you have heard it before. In the end, the majority of the +EV comes from the fact that I'll love what I do on a daily basis. And while I'll never be rich, I'll never be in danger of starving.

Yeah...Korea...
Because there are no wealthy Koreans (right?), and you could eat the dogs you put down. It's a pretty genius joke. Beyond clever. Beyond Cleverdome. Just past Cleveland.