I Called In Sick Today

strat you need to go back to school to become an actuary. start doing research to-freaking-morrow.also, mk, after looking around some more today, I'm afraid you might end up being the one to win the prize of "whose advice get's ignored by shake?!"F53454.02.jpgI mean jesus christ.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Nice.I have a buddy with a 1999 bimmer, and even though it's had a few problems and is expensive to fix, he still loves the shit out of it, and rightfully so. If you go with the safe choice you're stuck with spending the next 5 years wishing you'd gotten the bimjob. If you get the bimbo, even if it for whatever reason doesn't work out 100% perfectly, you'll still be happy you went for it.

you know one of the biggest reasons I don't want to get a bimmer? having to pull it into my shit ass houses' driveway. I mean putting a nice car in the driveway of my falling down house is just so... jesus, retarded doesn't begin to describe it.

you know one of the biggest reasons I don't want to get a bimmer? having to pull it into my shit ass houses' driveway. I mean putting a nice car in the driveway of my falling down house is just so... jesus, retarded doesn't begin to describe it.
How many people drive by your house in a day? Six?
strat you need to go back to school to become an actuary. start doing research to-freaking-morrow.
my internship and degree could probably get me on with someone like USAA. you've apparently only seen the positives to working as an actuary, though...

Hey guys. Finished writing my fight report, but I don't want to type it all out on my phone. So I've got that, and also two things about Clint:1) He met Maggie yesterday. Kind of. I was having dinner with her and her kid ("I ****ED YOUR MOTHER") and he texted me a play so I told him to say hi, and to make up a story about who he was. She called him a liar.2) I've got him stuck like $153) The NBA is so gay.Hope everyone is doing well, and I love you all, Marta. Joey's signature is indeed the best thing ever. I want a t-shirt

Hey guys. Finished writing my fight report, but I don't want to type it all out on my phone. So I've got that, and also two things about Clint:1) He met Maggie yesterday. Kind of. I was having dinner with her and her kid ("I ****ED YOUR MOTHER") and he texted me a play so I told him to say hi, and to make up a story about who he was. She called him a liar.2) I've got him stuck like $153) The NBA is so gay.Hope everyone is doing well, and I love you all, Marta. Joey's signature is indeed the best thing ever. I want a t-shirt
Is that before or after my OKC play? And, I mean, come on, any kind of story I made up would have sounded like a lie. I had a text ready to go if you texted me back but didn't send it because I didn't want to further interrupt "Maggie - I'd snap a pic of a program to a debate, but my mom has them in her scrapbook at home. Son - RAAWWRRRR"Edit:Also, I ordered some clothes(I hate going shopping in the mall, just embarrassing, plus better deals online) and my halloween costume online yesterday and had them 2 day so I could have them by friday. Well, they came today and nobody was home so the UPS guy left them on the porch. They were then stolen. The costume store was cool and is sending me another one at no charge (Just return one if one shows up) but of course the more expensive clothes they ain't gon' do shit for me. So now I have to look forward to filing a complaint with UPS (maybe a police report?) tomorrow in hopes of getting my money back. Love my life.
Also, I ordered some clothes(I hate going shopping in the mall, just embarrassing, plus better deals online) and my halloween costume online yesterday and had them 2 day so I could have them by friday. Well, they came today and nobody was home so the UPS guy left them on the porch. They were then stolen. The costume store was cool and is sending me another one at no charge (Just return one if one shows up) but of course the more expensive clothes they ain't gon' do shit for me. So now I have to look forward to filing a complaint with UPS (maybe a police report?) tomorrow in hopes of getting my money back. Love my life.
That's bullshit. UPS should definitely refund you, it was their fault. Don't big parcels like that require a signature? I don't have plans for halloween this year, feeling pretty disappointed about it.
How many people drive by your house in a day? Six?
actually I live right in town and it's a pretty busy road so there's a decent amount of traffic. probably comparable to a suburb's amount of traffic.and ups only requires signatures when it's being delivered to a business or when the sender requests it due to dollar value (usually over 1k I think). if they required signatures for everything over 100 bucks, nothing would ever get delivered.what kind of clothes were they napa?
ok.Speedz, any advice on how to invest my retirement money?
15" terminal meet my chocolate milk, chocolate milk, meet my 15" terminal
I'm pretty sure that extends everywhere in my life.
chileanminercostumesaus.png
Is RonMex still under 35? I bet he loves that show.
Age no, waist size maybe.
I traveled in Mississippi and Louisiana a lot. Saw a lot of Cadjalacks in driveways that were worth a lot more than the house.By a BMW cylcle.
That's bullshit. UPS should definitely refund you, it was their fault. Don't big parcels like that require a signature? I don't have plans for halloween this year, feeling pretty disappointed about it.
I am going as a toilet Shake is 100% correctamundo on UPS. We ship with them everyday.
You would fit right in, in Louisiana.

Apparently the ups place you need to call to tell them to hold packages doesn't have a working phone number. Perfect. The clothes were just some things from AE. Yes, I'm aware I shouldn't shop there but their jeans are comfy and last forever and their clothes are reasonably priced and decent quality. I figure I have at least one more year before I'm far to old to be shopping there. All in all it was around $100

"Prescription t-shirts" is funny.
In hindsight, "massive" would have been a better choice than "giant".
I wear 32's, but they're a little loose. It's because I'm incredibly sexy.
Oh, are we doing this? I wear anywhere from 32-34 depending on my current level of in-shapedness. So yeah, right now it's a 34. That's why I'm about to CUT OUT ALL CARBS.

#3 bestseller at Amazon...."About the AuthorRyan North, Matthew Bennardo, and David Malki ! met on an internet forum about talking dinosaurs. This book is the direct result of that and a myriad other factors. They have come a long way. "