I Called In Sick Today

You know, aside from Speedz am probably the closest to their cat. Samantha adopted me 4 years ago and wakes me up every morninig at the crack of dawn and yells at me until I feed her. When get home from work she moseys around whining until I get on the couch and let her sit her my lap. When I go to bed and read a bit she lays on my stomach/chest and demands I pet her. Well, okay, close to her is probably wrong. I'm more like her bitch.
This is a lot like how our pug acts especially the demands. He will paw at my hand til I pet him.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You know, aside from Speedz am probably the closest to their cat. Samantha adopted me 4 years ago and wakes me up every morninig at the crack of dawn and yells at me until I feed her. When get home from work she moseys around whining until I get on the couch and let her sit her my lap. When I go to bed and read a bit she lays on my stomach/chest and demands I pet her. Well, okay, close to her is probably wrong. I'm more like her bitch.
Sounds familiar. Cordy is my cat. If I am home she will have nothing to do with Liz.She sleeps on me all night. She will get up with Liz in the morning since she gets up 2 hours before I do and she wants the treats when she leaves. Then comes running in and wakes me up by incessantly meowing and using her paw to scratch my face so that I will wake up and simply pet her. She sits by the bathroom door while I shower. Then I get out and I open the doorwall blinds so that she can sit and look outside (as seen in the pic above). When I head to the front of the house she bolts ahead of me because she knows that when we leave, she gets treats.Liz gets home before I do and when I get home she is usually sitting next to her on the couch or Cordy is in her lap if she is at her desk on the computer but once she sees me she is right next to me. If I am on the couch she will be asleep on me or beside me as close as she can get only to wake to see what is going on outside for a couple minutes or food or potty. At dinner she sits and my foot hoping I drop something. If I am walking around doing things she follows me 98% of the time unless she finds a huge patch of sun to lay in. She really only plays with me. Come bed time I usually stay up later and she sits with me till i go in. When I get into bed she usually gets something to eat and then comes in and snuggles up beside me and goes to sleep. Every. Single. Night. So yeah, Cordy and I are pretty close. I think Liz wants to get another cat so she has someone to pet and maybe keep Cordy occupied.
Sounds familiar. Cordy is my cat. If I am home she will have nothing to do with Liz.She sleeps on me all night. She will get up with Liz in the morning since she gets up 2 hours before I do and she wants the treats when she leaves. Then comes running in and wakes me up by incessantly meowing and using her paw to scratch my face so that I will wake up and simply pet her. She sits by the bathroom door while I shower. Then I get out and I open the doorwall blinds so that she can sit and look outside (as seen in the pic above). When I head to the front of the house she bolts ahead of me because she knows that when we leave, she gets treats.Liz gets home before I do and when I get home she is usually sitting next to her on the couch or Cordy is in her lap if she is at her desk on the computer but once she sees me she is right next to me. If I am on the couch she will be asleep on me or beside me as close as she can get only to wake to see what is going on outside for a couple minutes or food or potty. At dinner she sits and my foot hoping I drop something. If I am walking around doing things she follows me 98% of the time unless she finds a huge patch of sun to lay in. She really only plays with me. Come bed time I usually stay up later and she sits with me till i go in. When I get into bed she usually gets something to eat and then comes in and snuggles up beside me and goes to sleep. Every. Single. Night. So yeah, Cordy and I are pretty close. I think Liz wants to get another cat so she has someone to pet and maybe keep Cordy occupied.
Since Stanley died this has been a problem as well. When Sam does get on Deb's lap I can see it bother her. I can tell usually by the sobbing and tears. Being a car salesman has made me quitet the observant sort.
So yeah, Cordy and I are pretty close.
some of that might be mildly annoying, but I am really jealous nonethelessI drink coke zero now. my doctor brother was like, "you would probably save a bunch of pounds by drinking anything but classic." I am fully aware that this is just a backdoor method into diet coke, but I have trained myself to hate the stuff, so whatever. HEALTHIER. not really.I like it, though. coke zero is fine.

I prefer the taste of Diet Coke over regular Coke.What is the difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero anyway?Man, that is definitely something google can take care of.Hey, I'm just being friendly, upping the strategy post:reply ratio.Oh wait, I forgot to hit the quote button.Next time, strat, next time.

Since Stanley died this has been a problem as well. When Sam does get on Deb's lap I can see it bother her. I can tell usually by the sobbing and tears. Being a car salesman has made me quitet the observant sort.
Haha. The observant joke was funny, not the sobbing and tears.
Angry Steve is boring me with the cat talk. It's not angry at all. I'm sure LG would love it though. On second thought, maybe he is trying to entice her to Detroit.
She is welcome, I told her I would leave the house so she wouldn't have to deal with me, just my cat and wife.
some of that might be mildly annoying, but I am really jealous nonetheless
It can be a little too much at times and I end up getting literally crammed into the corner of the couch but those odd days where she isn't on me I get worried like something is wrong with her and beg her to come sit with me.
I prefer the taste of Diet Coke over regular Coke.What is the difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero anyway?Man, that is definitely something google can take care of.Hey, I'm just being friendly, upping the strategy post:reply ratio.Oh wait, I forgot to hit the quote button.Next time, strat, next time.
I really think coke zero was a way to capture the market of people like me who are like "I REFUSE TO EVER DIET OR MAKE HEALTH CONSIDERATIONS." I have just noticed lately that coke is beginning to taste too sugary.

I can't drink diet cola of any sort. I think diet 7-up is the only diet drink that doesn't taste odd to me. But I have actually switched from Pepsi to Coke because I find Pepsi to be way more sugary than Coke. I really want to just switch to water but that will take some time.

I really think coke zero was a way to capture the market of people like me who are like "I REFUSE TO EVER DIET OR MAKE HEALTH CONSIDERATIONS." I have just noticed lately that coke is beginning to taste too sugary.
Coke Zero has 0.5 kilocalories per 100ml while Diet Coke contains 1 calorie. It's been believed that men are more reluctant to buy diet coke because the word "diet" associated with women. Therefore, to market the product "Coke Zero" been produced to associate masculinity.The more you know.Next question: what country did that answer come from and what is its native language?See, strategy? I totally kept my promise.
I prefer the taste of Diet Coke over regular Coke.What is the difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero anyway?
I can barely drink regular coca cola classic now.....I am so used to the taste of diet coke.Taking the wife out for dinner tonight at a new Miami hotspot, Il Gabbiano, to celebrate our 10th anniversary of when we first started dating.
I can't drink diet cola of any sort. I think diet 7-up is the only diet drink that doesn't taste odd to me. But I have actually switched from Pepsi to Coke because I find Pepsi to be way more sugary than Coke. I really want to just switch to water but that will take some time.
I've thought about trying to go to all-water, but I get bored and sad just thinking about it. I've been consuming 7-10 32oz Gatorades a week lately, mostly the G2 low-calorie stuff. I just can't go for all water, all the time.Also, I am a man, and do not drink diet sodas.
Also, I am a man, and do not drink diet sodas.
yeah but you went to see a doctor about your knee like a puss instead of just rubbing some dirt and robitussin on it like a man.
I've thought about trying to go to all-water, but I get bored and sad just thinking about it. I've been consuming 7-10 32oz Gatorades a week lately, mostly the G2 low-calorie stuff. I just can't go for all water, all the time.Also, I am a man, and do not drink diet sodas.
I did nothing but water for a couple years once. Lost a crap load of weight. I don't think I can do it now but I still drink probably 40oz of cola a day and that is just lame. I try to do the G2 now after I run but I do love me coke/pepsi.

So, I had a pretty rough week last week with papa and had others stay with him Sunday so I could go to the Rush concert. It worked out well. Deb and I went up early in the afternoon and hung out at a really cool bar called, Frog, Bear and Wild Boar. I met the owner and asked him where he came up with the name and said it's what everyone looks like (to each other) at closing time. They had a great patio and it got pretty crowded as the night went on but I met a bunch of Rush friends there and drank a bunch of beer and had a blast. The concert was absolutely amazing. If you ever get a chance to see Rush live, do yourself a favor and go.

I had my first of 3 FF drafts last night, this one being a 10-team family/friendly league which is like a $30 buy-in, and the results were: hilarious! Scoring is 6-pt/PaTD but otherwise standard. I am really thin at WR, but there were players available at every pick (esp my 5 and 7 rd picks when I was looking for a WR2) that I thought were just obscene values, and I knew I'd be able to grab Malcolm Floyd pretty much whenever I wanted.RAW BUSINESS1. (9) Aaron Rodgers (QB)2. (12) DeAngelo Williams (RB)3. (29) Shonn Greene (RB)4. (32) DeSean Jackson (WR)5. (49) Beanie Wells (RB)6. (52) Jermichael Finley (TE)7. (69) Knowshon Moreno (RB)8. (72) Malcom Floyd (WR)9. (89) Brett Favre (QB)10. (92) Mike Wallace (WR)11. (109) Tim Hightower (RB), Beanie handcuff12. (112) LaDainian Tomlinson (RB), S Greene handcuff13. (129) Chicago DST (I know this pick sucks, but because everyone in this league is terrible defenses were picked really early, not that DST matters anyway)14. (132) Kenny Britt (WR)15. (149) David Buehler (K)
That's a good team. Floyd in the 8th is like getting a free top tier-ish WR.
BERRIAN.
B Twice
I'm not sure I get it.
You know, aside from Speedz am probably the closest to their cat.
Sounds familiar. Cordy is my cat.
It sounds like you're both closer with your cats than I am with mine. Dewey and Cheeto are closer to buddies than they are to...you know. Owners.
I like it, though. coke zero is fine.
You know what's good? Cherry coke zero.
I'm not sure I get it.
I don't get how you don't get it.You take some of your excess Jew gold. You send it to Gold for Cats. In turn they send you a cat. It would be like a website offering middle easterners Burka's for Sand. Or offering Russians leather coats and jogging pants for B.O.
there's someone named hightower? does he make funny noises?
wrong black guy DUMBASS
I can tell usually by the sobbing and tears.
god damn it randy. you made me feel terrible by laughing audibly at this.
Coke Zero has 0.5 kilocalories per 100ml while Diet Coke contains 1 calorie. It's been believed that men are more reluctant to buy diet coke because the word "diet" associated with women. Therefore, to market the product "Coke Zero" been produced to associate masculinity.
just wanted to let everybody know that I already knew this before joey posted it. economics!
whoa
I don't get how you don't get it.You take some of your excess Jew gold. You send it to Gold for Cats. In turn they send you a cat. It would be like a website offering middle easterners Burka's for Sand. Or offering Russians leather coats and jogging pants for B.O.
No, I mean, I get why you brought it to my attention, what with the gold and cats, but I don't really get the website. Is...is funny?
No, I mean, I get why you brought it to my attention, what with the gold and cats, but I don't really get the website. Is...is funny?
This is still how I feel about the whiteboard hoax.Sometimes I just don't know about you, Internet.
Oh. Ok. Hmmm. Let me think. I guess by itself it's not funny, but in reference to you, it's pretty funny.