I Called In Sick Today

I live in No Cal, Crabtree went in the 3rd round.
oh god. i'm definitely counting on some idiot/fan factors to help my picks. people in chicago really, REALLY like the bears, who are going to be atrocious at football this year.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

oh god. i'm definitely counting on some idiot/fan factors to help my picks. people in chicago really, REALLY like the bears, who are going to be atrocious at football this year.
Heh.
I was thinking current version of the sick thread. Which is why I said that.This came out worse than even I expected:n3ulhu.jpgYes, I put myself on it; deal with it.This was my recaptcha code for the pic:1890C_1910I; hicistryWhat the hell is that?
this has the most alienation potential of anything you've done to date.also, EG, how could you forget harvin, meachem, and sims-walker??
this has the most alienation potential of anything you've done to date.
You mean in the sense that I make people feel excluded or in the sense that I make people dislike me? Both?Either way, that can't be true, can it?Shake, get ready for your spot on the mountain!I just realized I left out beans; that was...wrong. He belongs up there.

My only league I'm working on now is a dynasty league. We are in the 5th round of our draft (not much left) and I think I am in some trouble, mainly at QB (was lucky to get Kolb). We start 2 QB's which is why I had to keep Delhomme and I will most likely get beat most weeks.KolbA. SmithD. GarrardDelhommeA. PetersonR. RiceJ. HarrisonD. JacksonM. ColstonCooley

this has the most alienation potential of anything you've done to date.also, EG, how could you forget harvin, meachem, and sims-walker??
pretty sure all those guys were gone by my pick in the 6th.Also, I have no idea who any of them are.
You mean in the sense that I make people feel excluded or in the sense that I make people dislike me? Both?Either way, that can't be true, can it?Shake, get ready for your spot on the mountain!I just realized I left out beans; that was...wrong. He belongs up there.
Naw, you're ok. The worst was when you started a company and hired like 54 people, 6 of whom don't post here, and didn't hire me.

Strat, you need to learn how to farm or fly.Kansas: Powered by agriculture, energy, and aerospaceUnemployment Rate: 6.5%Lower Than America's Unemployment Rate By: 3.0%

Strat, you need to learn how to farm or fly.Kansas: Powered by agriculture, energy, and aerospaceUnemployment Rate: 6.5%Lower Than America's Unemployment Rate By: 3.0%
kansas' biggest employer is probably boeing in wichita, or maybe koch industries. wichita is like kansas' butthole.
I haven't been to a social gathering since LG left in may 2009.
'social gathering' eh? is that what we're calling sex now?
Shimmering Wang: Master of boning girls who can look like completely different people from one picture to the next.
Right? I'm glad someone else thought that too.

I think people are having sex in the office next to mine. I know that this girl "Jane" is in there with a guy she has admitted to sexing. I hear some low grunting and a rythmic squeak. I dont think they know I'm here as my door is closed and I've been stduying silently for awhile. Gotta give the guy props. He is coming up on the five minute mark.

Nah, subconsciously we go after the same type of women.
Although that has no bearing here since this woman chose him...he just went along for the ride. If anything, he's looking for ways to compare her to Magpie. I'm not sure, nor do I care, if that's better or worse.
recaptcha
What's happening here?
I think it was sarcastic and mocking.
I can't decide how to respond to this, but I'm sure it's a setup for a good joke.
kitty shopping
How about you trust your old buddy speedz for once in your life? Foster a litter of kittens from your local shelter. It's fun, a good deed, and the perfect way to pick a cat whose personality you already know and (I'd assume) love.
It...would not shock me if that was the euphamism you two had worked out.
I think people are having sex in the office next to mine. I know that this girl "Jane" is in there with a guy she has admitted to sexing. I hear some low grunting and a rythmic squeak. I dont think they know I'm here as my door is closed and I've been stduying silently for awhile. Gotta give the guy props. He is coming up on the five minute mark.
Niiiiiice.
How about you trust your old buddy speedz for once in your life? Foster a litter of kittens from your local shelter. It's fun, a good deed, and the perfect way to pick a cat whose personality you already know and (I'd assume) love.
A litter? Can't do that. If I do that then I keep them all and we can't do that. But these are all local shelter kitties that are looking for new homes or they were found abandoned. We are really worried about Cordy not accepting another cat. Still trying to decide how to make this work. Cordy still has her front nails so that worries me a bit. We were thinking a kitten because maybe she will try and mother it. But who knows. We know that one of us needs to take a few days off work to make sure not to come home with a ripped open cat. I just think she would enjoy having someone to hang with when we are at work.
Had my first FF draft yesterday.Anyone else, thoughts?
Terrible team. If it's a PPR league, you def should have went WR WR (Moss, Wayne, Austin, Calvin etc), and locked up the best WR tandem, then go best available RB (Mathews, Charles), Schaub, Rivers, Romo with your 3/4 pick. I'm only drafting one RB this year on my teams until the 6th rd, there's tons of good guys that will get you solid RB points (Forsett, Bradshaw, Best, Moreno, Michael Bush), while you're stacked everywhere else.Malcolm Floyd is the perfect guy in most leagues around the country if you know what's going on, unfortunately I live in San Diego and he hasn't lasted longer than the 3rd rd in any league.
Sure. The sperm all gather together, get dressed up, and go out to meet the egg. It's like a debutant's coming out party for the ovum.