Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I had a nightmare last night that Big Baby was on the Lakers. I've got this vision of him squeezed into a gold jersey seared into my brain.
That's strange. I mean, I know that with the billions of people on earth it stands to reason that someone would have had a dream like that, so why not you, but still.
Yeah, I don't see why lebron and wade can't co-exist. Maybe they can't but it is not a given.
That's the one reason why I hope he goes to the Heat. It'll be extremely interesting to watch them try and work that out, especially the first year when they have no decent role players and can't play total team ball.
Have I mentioned the fact that I used to be really good friends with Pat Riley? I've spend countless hours at both his houses in New York and Miami.
How'd that happen? I'm not sure if the "1/2 + 7" rule applies to friendships, but if it does...

My brother just became the first person in weeks (that I've heard) to claim that LeBron will be going back to Cleveland. You heard it here first.Also, I was telling him that I don't mind the press conference as much as when I first heard about it now that I know the ad revenue is going to charity, and he told me that he heard on the radio that the money will be going to the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich, CT. I'm hoping that either Greenwich is less wealthy than it sounds or the report was erroneous.

My brother just became the first person in weeks (that I've head) to claim that LeBron will be going back to Cleveland. You heard it here first.Also, I was telling him that I don't mind the press conference as much as when I first heard about it now that I know the ad revenue is going to charity, and he told me that he heard on the radio that the money will be going to the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich, CT. I'm hoping that either Greenwich is less wealthy than it sounds or the report was erroneous.
Greenwich is more wealthy than it sounds. I am sure they bus kids in for that Boys club.I just posted in the NBA forum that I dont think this is a done deal at all. I say 50/50 between Miami and Cleveland. Everyone else is dead.
My brother just became the first person in weeks (that I've head) to claim that LeBron will be going back to Cleveland. You heard it here first.
Well I just heard that Lebron has cloned himself and will be going to Cleveland, Chicago, Miami, and New York.
Also, I was telling him that I don't mind the press conference as much as when I first heard about it now that I know the ad revenue is going to charity, and he told me that he heard on the radio that the money will be going to the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich, CT. I'm hoping that either Greenwich is less wealthy than it sounds or the report was erroneous.
I think it's the Boys & Girls Club OF AMERICA, not just Greenwich.

I just took an accidental nap -- maybe 20 minutes of dozing or so -- and I had a dream about Glen Davis crammed into a Lakers jersey. It was... well, there's probably one other person on Earth who knows what it was. God Dammit. I hate you so much.

I just took an accidental nap -- maybe 20 minutes of dozing or so -- and I had a dream about Glen Davis crammed into a Lakers jersey. It was... well, there's probably one other person on Earth who knows what it was. God Dammit. I hate you so much.
JoeyJoJo: Majority shareholder in The Sick Thread and Tactical Wang's Head.
Somebody (wakefield, I think...timmy, confirm?) posted an animated .gif of him licking an ice cream cone, but I couldn't find it. It's funny. Tim, help me out here.I did find this though, which probably belongs in the intelligent athletes discussion:
Somebody (wakefield, I think...timmy, confirm?) posted an animated .gif of him licking an ice cream cone, but I couldn't find it. It's funny. Tim, help me out here.
I found it, but apparently it's been removed.
2lm81tu.jpg
Just, you know, picture an ice cream cone in front there.
Also, a lot of my Simmons hate today is just me being tired of him pissing on anything good that happens to Miami. He tried his best to ruin the 2006 title for me. Enough already.
I'm not a huge fan of Simmons' analysis most of the time, though I respect the hell out of him. On this point, I was predisposed to agree with most of what he said, and you were in the exact opposite position. I'm dropping it until 9:10 tonight, or whatever.
Could this be fallout over the black freak you dated?
No. Just trying to get a War Games reference in there. I screwed that joke up so bad. Right when I posted it, I thought to myself: "Oh God it should have been 'Thermonuclear Whore.' What is wrong with you? You started typing in ALL CAPS, and then started with the War Games and you just didn't slow down and give that joke -- one that had a lot of potential -- the treatment it deserved. A total disaster from start to finish. Die in a fire." "Thermonuclear Whore is a strange game. The only winning move is to not play. Would anyone care for a nice game of [insert something funny about masturbating with my own tears]?"
That's the one reason why I hope he goes to the Heat. It'll be extremely interesting to watch them try and work that out, especially the first year when they have no decent role players and can't play total team ball.
It will be awful no matter what. The analysis will be... all-consuming and awful.
JoeyJoJo: Majority shareholder in The Sick Thread and Tactical Wang's Head.
I only own like 2% of my head. The California Raisins have accumulated a 5.5% interest.
Somebody (wakefield, I think...timmy, confirm?) posted an animated .gif of him licking an ice cream cone, but I couldn't find it. It's funny. Tim, help me out here.I did find this though, which probably belongs in the intelligent athletes discussion:
I must have this picture. This whole post -- mine, the one I just finished typing -- depresses me for some reason.
I only own like 2% of my head. The California Raisins have accumulated a 5.5% interest.
Did I tell you guys about my struggle with the music from Rudy owning my head for almost an entire day? It's all instrumental, but for some reason I was putting words to it...not lyrics, just words describing the music, poorly.Trumpets and trumpets and trumpets and other brass, trumpets and trumpets and trumpets and other brass, trumpets and trumpets and trumpets and other brass, trumpets and trumpets and violins violins violins violins too...And so on.
Well, I hope this all ends up for you guys tonight. Finish up the LeBron talk tommorow and then shut the fuck up about it.*
Kill another cat and we'll have something else to talk about.

The idea of watching Lebron and Wade for half a decade is mind-blowing. I have not been this nervous in a long time.

Hey, you want to talk Pixar movies again?You do? Great.Toy Story 3 belongs in the top tier of Pixar movies. I thought it was significantly better than the first two Toy Stories. It was...pitch perfect.
Went to Toy Story 3 the other day with some friends before we went out for the night. There was like 3 or 4 of us who were close to tearing up until one of our group did start crying a bit, and then in dead silence in the theater we hear "**** you bill" from the kid kind of crying (Bill is the ******* of our group). We then all burst out laughing and my streak of never crying in a movie stayed intact. Also, was at the local Triple A baseball game tonight with a friend (free tickets from work) and they def flashed on the jumbotron "LeBron to Miami" the rest of the night.Edt: Also booked even money $20 bet on ROY...I took Blake Griffen, he took John Wall. Thoughts?Edit2: Today at work I think I decided I'm going to try and go back to school part time. Drake's got a decent MAcc program and all the classes are at night and my job will pay for most of the tuition and books and stuff. And I don't have to sign a contract saying I'll be with the company for x years, it's just on a prorated scale over 2 years if I leave within then. Plus I can put off paying back my student loans for a time being until I will be "hopefully" making more money and such. So, now I have to take the GMAT. I'm planning on just getting the Kaplan book and studying that. Drake doesn't have a very high standard for average GMAT score (average was like 60% percantile) I assume I could probably get that with no prep, but don't want to chance it. Its to late to get in for the fall, so I'd be starting spring semester if I get in. Also, depending on how much they are going to cover for materials, I'm going to try and take/pass all the CPA exams this year before they change the exam in 2011. Basically, I plan on having even less of a life in the next five months, hopefully. /random life update cause I know all of you have been waiting
Somebody (wakefield, I think...timmy, confirm?)
It's nice to be remembered.
There it is (glad I could help).Booo Lebron, yayyyyy soccer! I don't have strong feelings towards either team in the final - I like them both fine. I think it's great that neither Spain nor Holland has ever won the World Cup, so there'll be a first-time winner. Spain has never even made it to the final match before, and Holland has only been there twice, in 1974 and 1978, losing to Germany and Argentina respectively. I still can't get over that Ghana-Uruguay game - it was an absolutely insane and heart-breaking finish.