Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Pretty sure we can have sex with anyone and everyone.
Really? If that's the case, the last 3643 girls that I've talked to clearly haven't gotten that memo yet.

IAMS UPDATE--------I called back in and got my rep's supervisor since the rep hasn't returned my calls. I stayed calm but re-iterated my seriousness of the matter and their apperant lack of seriousness in trying to save other cats lives. The supervisor acted like she didn't know squat but would get on it. I told her that Ellen's producer's called again wanting to have my wife on but they felt I should give you ample time to rectify the situation and were wondering what your response was. They were a little surprised that I had yet to recieve a call from you still and asked me to call back again. manager- Ellen?? The TV show?me- Oh excuse me, I assume everyone knows who Ellen is, my wife loves the show and I assume all women do. Yes, it's a popular afternoon show on TV, like Oprah, only bigger and she's a big pet fan.manager- Uh, I know who Ellen is but why would you be on the show?me- Oh, she wants to give her a new kitten and a year supply of pet food, not IAMS obviously since it kills cats. Stanley was unique in that he loved to fetch and the video's are really really cute. The same video I told the rep that I plan on putting on youtube with the saying, "IAM'S killed Stanley" along with My space, Facebook, Twitter etc. I am really surprised she didn't tell you.manager- Mr. Reed, I can assure you that we are taking this very seriously but we haven't verified the information yet.me- Oh, I can tell, that is why you haven't called my vet or the hospital and won't return my calls. Oh and as far as verification goes, I have the bloodwork that proves you killed him if that's what you want. I'll hold on to that information though in case you try to sue me. But seriously, I am giving you one last opportunity to make this right. If you are in fact a company that cares about it's customers and their pets, I suggest you act like it. I'll give you 24 more hours.An hour later the rep called called back and told me she had gotten in touch with both vets and were waiting on them to fax the results and promised to call me back no later than tommorow.So, we'll see. I'm pretty interested myself to see what they say.

Let's go Spain!!!! Really good game right now. Spain doing a lot better than expected I think.
I mean, they were the far and away pre-tournament favorites having won Euro 2008 and having gone 10-0 during qualifying. So, it should not be a surprise if they beat Germany.
Print might be too small.rt1a89.jpg
"Watching you parade around my bedroom in a thong was like watching sea lions mate."Funny line, but I think it would've been better without that last paragraph. Makes him come across as more bitter, when everything leading up to it was more "Cry Me a River." Or "Cry, Cry, Cry."

their temple fires. In the pillow houses women are coupling with every man who comes to them,Af xs fordable C wr ialis $ 2 Vi rs agra $ 1 Levit pv ra

Is it "Share the Email Forward Day" or something? The only stuff I get is viruses and phishing attempts.
some random stuff in my photobucket account that I never used.
their temple fires. In the pillow houses women are coupling with every man who comes to them,Af xs fordable C wr ialis $ 2 Vi rs agra $ 1 Levit pv ra
Itz bitz mogapa, mogapa. upon merriment, merriment.
this has been making the rounds lately, some of you have probably already seen it.
I don't understand why you posted that. I'm not accusing you of wasting our time, just curious as to...why you posted it. I kept waiting for the punchline.
Not only did he continue to stand his ground, but he released another surge of loose faeces whilst keeping unwavering eye contact with my livid mother. Only after he had finished relieving himself did he prance fleetly away.Still, this cat didn't feel he had sufficiently given umbrage to my dear, irascible mother. So, he returned the next day and the entire scene was repeated, much to my amusement.
Man I love ******* cats.
IAMS UPDATEmanager- Ellen?? The TV show?
I wonder if they're going to call your bluff at any point.Edit: I was going to fix the swear before "cats", but I kind of like it that way.
(Also, it seems like a slight take-off of "The Last Question.")
...You posted this from Switzerland. You are in Switzerland because you are working at CERN. CERN is such a large physics lab that people who don't know anything about physics or science immediately identify it with physics and science. Asimov. Physics. You. I'm glad you mentioned "The Last Question." When I was reading the Man God story, I was going crazy because I knew it reminded me of something, and I couldn't figure it out. Then I saw your post and was immediately relieved, because: that shit was going to drive me insane.I meant to quote one or two other people too, but I didn't, so go fuck yourselves.

dear brv, just wanted to let you: knowI found an animated gif synopsis of a vastly superior sci-fi movie. it does not fit well in the tiny avatar constraints, but there you have it.kindest regards,ldCqK.gif

Umm, why is LeBron James making his announcement today from my home town in Connecticut? That just seems... completely random.